I’m a guy and I got raped and robbed this past Saturday. AMA

I’m a guy and I got raped and robbed this past Saturday. AMA

Attached: 5E28740B-CF38-4658-B90F-30DC8C9D5CDE.jpg (646x1000, 110K)

How?

I went out drinking with a few friends. We ended up going to like 4 bars. It was at the 4th bar where it happened. It was pretty late so my friends ended up heading home and I stayed to drink some more like the alcoholic I am. I went to the bathroom to take a piss and when I got back I finished my drink. It didn’t take long for me to start to feel funny. My vision got really fucky and it got hard to move(it was already kinda difficult because I was shitfaced). I went to go outside so I could throw up and as soon as I made it outside two guys grabbed my arms and started walking me down the street. We walked for what felt like forever. We stopped at a house and they took me inside and threw me on a bed. I don’t remember much after that. I do have some slight memories of them fucking me. I woke up on a bus bench with my wallet and phone gone and a sore ass

What countryL?

United States

Any leakage from ass?

There was blood and cum in my underwear when I woke up

Damn

Post pics

U gonna go to the cops?

Fake : didn’t happen
Gay : buttsecks

do you feel like it'll haunt you for the rest of your life?

Lmao don’t get drunk idiot you deserved it

You find a Mayor Pete 2020 button on you?

can't tell if user is baiting or not

Of my hole? I’m at work rn so pure gonna have to wait a bit

What was your favorite Batman movie and why are you a bitch?

Already did

At this point in time, yeah. That could change in the future but I doubt it

Dark knight rises, and idk

Can someone copy and paste this but make it a girl and emphasize big tits?

Nope

I wish I was

How is this baiting

>I am a grill with big tits and I went out drinking with a few friends. We ended up going to like 4 bars. It was at the 4th bar where it happened. It was pretty late so my friends ended up heading home and I stayed to drink some more like the alcoholic I am. I went to the bathroom to take a piss and when I got back I finished my drink. It didn’t take long for me to start to feel funny. My vision got really fucky and it got hard to move(it was already kinda difficult because I was shitfaced). I went to go outside so I could throw up and as soon as I made it outside two guys grabbed my arms and started walking me down the street. We walked for what felt like forever. We stopped at a house and they took me inside and threw me on a bed. I don’t remember much after that. I do have some slight memories of them fucking me. I woke up on a bus bench with my wallet and phone gone and a sore ass

fukken crushed it

Pretty sure this dude just made this story up in his head to make us look dumb

Wrong.
It's Batman Forever you little bitch.
Now give me your wallet.

Are you Batman now?

And what will happen if I dont give it to you?

Attached: 1563925105813.gif (540x305, 1.94M)

OP I'm sorry to hear that. That shit sucks man.

Just FYI your friends are shitheads - bros don't go home until all their bros are already on their way home.

Lie confirmed.
Only women get raped in the US.

Now do it but make the rapers dom women and really emphasize the sex scene. Get into detail. I need to fap to this.

I'll probably just walk away because it sounds like you're asking for it now.

You’ll have to wait 2 business days, my new one is being shipped. Is that ok?

Nope, just an alcoholic with a sore butthole

No, just call him Cornholio'd.

Attached: Cornholio.png (386x500, 108K)

>I am a grill with big tits and I went out drinking with a few friends. We ended up going to like 4 bars. It was at the 4th bar where it happened. It was pretty late so my friends ended up heading home and I stayed to drink some more like the alcoholic I am. I went to the bathroom to take a piss and when I got back I finished my drink. It didn’t take long for me to start to feel funny. My vision got really fucky and it got hard to move(it was already kinda difficult because I was shitfaced). I went to go outside so I could throw up and as soon as I made it outside two dom women rappers grabbed my arms and started walking me down the street. We walked for what felt like forever. We stopped at a house and they took me inside and threw me on a bed. I don’t remember much after that. I do have lots of memories of them fucking me. I woke up on a bus bench with my wallet and phone gone and a sore ass

Man I'm all J K Rolling Stones on this shit

Thanks for the condolences user, and yeah they are shitheads but it was pretty late so I can’t blame them too much for not staying

Have you pooped since then? Was it mostly tallow?

Tallow?

Doesn't matter, man. This wasn't your fault because you wanted to stay out a bit later. If I was out with you, I'd have insisted or just stayed out with you until you were ready. If you were a dick about it, I'd call you out next time we hang out, but I wouldn't bail, leaving you shitfaced in a bar.

Liquid beef fat.

Thanks user, looks like I need better friends

The first few poops after were a bit painful and did not look like normal shit. But I had diarrhea so :P

ok when the fuck is this gonna become a gay movie?

>:P

>Using emojis talking about bowel movements after rape

Confirmed not raped.

My hole says otherwise