How do you lose your virginity Yea Forums?

How do you lose your virginity Yea Forums?

Attached: 1564287418634.jpg (1200x777, 78K)

Have sex

not even worth the effort, it's so hard. it's like asking how do you make a billion dollars.

>approach female
>ask if she wants sex
>if she says no, move on and try again
>if she says yes, go to a safe place, put on condom and penetrate her vaginal cavity

I heard pity fucks are all the rage now
B8 alpha chad bro into making fun of you on social media
Call vox and report on chad bro bullying you
Get balls deep in major pussy once story breaks on internets
It might sweaty obese hairy sjw poon, but it's still poon...

I asked a girl if she wanted to participate in sexual intercourse, informed her that it was my first time, and proceeded. Faggot.

Fuck you, asshole.

Literally develop some charm, social skills.

Be hygienic and wear clothing that is attractive on you even if you aren’t very attractive to begin with.

You don’t need to be in perfect shape but your chances of hooking up will improve if you at least lose some weight and look like you take care of yourself, facial hair is cool if you maintain it.. want a big beard? Then go for it but trim and shape it, use oil to sleek it so you don’t look homeless, beards make a lot of dudes look sexier if it’s taken care of

I'm okay looking I think, and my beard is definitely the best thing I have for me, but I am an anti social loser really. Pic of me for reference

Attached: 20190731_201521.jpg (1339x2104, 1.66M)

Look for girls with daddy issues, scars from cutting or just general mental illness. You don't even have to go for bad looking ones if you do that - though they're more likely to have a goth-girl aesthetic. Then give them a good amount of attention - but not too much. This shouldn't be a problem if you're working on multiple girls at a time. Go to parties and drink with them and just talk, ask some personal questions but be tactful about it. Get them talking about their problems and talk about some of your own it'll make them feel connected to you and listened to and if you're a faggot like I am it happens to you too. Then after seeing them for a bit ask them out on a date or something. And make sure you flirt casually with them all the time and increase the intensity a little when drunk.
PS. while keeping this in mind, don't be creepy, be assertive but also know when it's not gonna work because A: you don't want an assault charge and B: just because she doesn't want it now doesn't mean it'll be like that in the future.
Best of luck user, it's not easy and you have to grind skill points but when you reach the level, or just get lucky, you will get laid and potentially more. For me it took like a week from meeting to fucking.

that pic actually makes me a little sad :(
18, like 2 weeks after i hit 18.

Be a gay. Those guys are at it all the time.

This deadass you? I bet if you tried you can get girls

You are so many girls type, you just don't realise it

I'd have to see your full body user to get a full analysis. It looks promising, though you have to cast your net wide since facial hair is a specific taste - some girls love it and some girls hate it.
Other than that - go full gymcel for a bit. It really does work and you're gonna need to be in shape to make the sex as best as you can be. It'll also improve other areas of your life so, at worst, you haven't wasted your time.

i fucked my maid when i was 15y

I have a friendly face and tend to be naive when with girls so they find that cute. some how my charms coerce them into the bedroom naked. Just gotta find out what cards you were dealt and how to play them. Some girls you are friends with won't fuck you but they can lead you to other girls that will.

ex. I was chasing this one chick when studying abroad but she introduced me to someone else and I ended up being with her. Gotta be quick on your toes and ready to take off in a different direction if things don't work out

Clean up the beard. It looks good but a shorter length and moustache trim will do you good. You're not too bad looking. Cant tell bout your clothes but just get some decent looking new clothes if you dont already

This. Having a decent fashion sense can go a long way as it makes you look like you give a shit and don't just wake up in the morning and throw anything on.

Well I dont have a pic of my body, but I'm like 245 and I'm 5'10 if that says anything

Lose weight

Musicians get a lot of pussy

>

Attached: cat rave.jpg (662x582, 50K)

You're a sick boy

Yeah, you probably need to gymcel. Dieting will be needed too. Either go keto or do something like 16 hour fasting. It doesn't take long to get results, and if you stick with it for a few weeks and get into a routine the hard part of not quitting will be done. /fit/ lads have strats if you need them.
Yes I am, but it's also true. These girls are just as happy to use him to plug up their insecurities, buy them shit and listen to their problems.

with what?

buy a whore

your neckbeard

lose weight u fat fuck, noone would want to be trapped under ur fatbags u michelin figure

go for girls that at least 2 level lower than you. If you're a 5/10, go for a 3/10, and it will be easy pussy. If u wanna get higher level girls, u need to get better. simply as that