What's the point? Why can't we prevent this from happening or when it does happen why do we pretend it's not there...

What's the point? Why can't we prevent this from happening or when it does happen why do we pretend it's not there? With all this technology today, you can see well before the babies born that it's going to be a Downie. This is why I'm for abortion, abortion if and only if your child will have downs. Remember that not every human life is valuable, some human lives are a detriment to society. Trans and non-binary mentally ill individuals need to be held in a mental health facility until they can regain their sanity, not surprising the world (or more so USA) is having an explosion of men becoming women, when you let the ideology spread throughout the country and now the fucking news, you instill the idea of becoming a part of a group. I believe becoming trans is a fucking choice, you aren't intrinsically biologically driven to become trans, you might be intrinsically biologically driven to be an attention driven faggot that wants to undermine our social standards and drive the next generation down the path of degeneracy that you so elaborately wove while our society was in the state of the demise. Wake the fuck up people, Alex Jones is our intellectual god! I want a 12 hour Alex Jones podcast with Joe Rogan, we'd get somewhere!

Attached: eprs-aag-551338-world-down-syndrome-day-2015-960x640.png (960x640, 824K)

How do we not know that we should all look more like? Imagine a would run by retards it would be an amazing fun place vs this living hell we live in now. What if full retard is actually peak performance and all the greedy evil fucks in the world just killed off the actual greatest species on planet earth?

Attached: 1551800471194.png (335x272, 34K)

this is just trisomy of the 21st chromosome that comes about by non-disjunction during gamete production.

we can tackle this with PGE and other family planning tools.

Damn!? I thought that was Greta Thunberg.

People with Downs are pretty cool

You're pretty cool.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

thanks!

Curious as fuck to know what makes you think the value of a human life is less than because someone is born different. With ll the evil and hate in the world what makes someone with autism or down syndrome less than? Do they not have the ability to love and create what makes you think you are at all in any way better than they?

Attached: eyeem-102483737.jpg (700x466, 75K)

One day the evil hand of man will wipe away all the smiles from every face and only greed and vanity will flourish.

There inability to breed and produce healthy offspring. The point of life pretty much. Genetic dead ends. But if patting yourself on the back is your top priority, by all means.

So you can’t see how happy she is to be alive?

O totally makes sense why they're so happy all the time no kids holding them down.

Attached: 53cdcad567e78.image.jpg (382x500, 35K)

Attached: Mort Goldberg.jpg (1484x1113, 166K)

>genetic dead end

I've got news for you bud we're all genetic dead ends here on Yea Forums, including you. so stfu.

KEK user will never be as happy as pic related.

Attached: 65876897365.png (940x492, 452K)

KEK neither will you, so stop pretending

This pic makes me incredibly sad. she is so happy right now. She has no idea that in the future, shitty people are going to be mean to her, she will have no idea why. she won't be able to comprehend how different she is. I hope she can stay this happy forever, through it all. Look at her. Look at that smile. I hope good people take care of her and keep her happy forever.

Speak for your self faggot, just put my kids to bed. My kids who are healthy and able to produce offspring of their own. How exactly am I a genetic dead, like a downy is?

>lying on the internet
lel

Attached: Untitled-design-65.jpg (1068x561, 48K)

earth will be inhabitable by the time your kid is shooting loads so none of them matter anyway.

Attached: R.I.P Good buddy.png (800x420, 181K)