Why is there this push for being proud to be a tranny? It's ok to be trans I guess...

Why is there this push for being proud to be a tranny? It's ok to be trans I guess, but it isn't something that needs to be celebrated. Gender dysphoria (aka the trannies that actually are trans for a good reason) is a fucking mental disorder.

Attached: 2279.png (576x576, 2K)

they used to killed when they were found out. now, they do it cause they can actually be allowed to be themselves.

imagine someone killed or beat you up for being straight, then public opinion changed so you could be vocal about it.

>Gender dysphoria (aka the trannies that actually are trans for a good reason) is a fucking mental disorder.
not according to the WHO anymore

Attached: 8JBDORH.png (265x191, 114K)

And yet BIID still is. That's some doublethink if I've ever seen it.

>be themselves
Being yourself does not entail trying to force your ideology onto everyone else, especially children.
>inb4 most trannies aren't like this

some people have gender dysphoria and are not trans. some people are trans and dont have gender dysphoria. This isn't binary.

how do you find people to have sex with if you are likely to be killed or outed and killed if you even make a move? this is natural for people to do: expressing their repressed sexuality.

>trying to force your ideology onto everyone else, especially children.
how?

Join this server to meet traps, egirls, and eboys!

/wVTDHTn

-k

Attached: IMG_20190127_235745.jpg (1280x960, 409K)

most of culture promotes the ideals of being straight. commericals reinforce stereotypes of what being manly or feminine. even language like the words gay meaning bad or uncool

Maybe that's because the vast majority of people are straight?

sooooo why are you shoving your straight ideology down peoples throats?

so stop shoving your straight ideology down everyone else's throats

as a tranny with crippling dysphoria, it is nothing to be proud of. it’s not an achievement it’s a hinderance

There isnt even a dedicated channel for meetups reeee

get a better fucking topic of discussion why don't you. there's just nothing to say about this because we don't know enough about transgender issues yet to make any sort of legitimate judgment on them.

"pride" doesn't mean "yay, go me! I'm better because I'm ", it means "I don't hate myself for what I am". That's why pride.

If you stop thinking it means the former, it will make a lot more sense. Too many people want to see other people miserable just for who they are.

im so glad, even Yea Forums is growing up. this would have been impossible like 5 years ago.

No one is forcing anything on kids. There have always been trans people, but cis people forced them to conform. Now trans kids are just able to be who they are. Being trans isn't contageous.

>crippling
Right there is the problem. Inserting extreme adjectives like "crippling" to your condition is the automatic response to elicit more sympathy and attention.

Eh, I'm under no illusions, Yea Forums is still full of edgelords and creeps.

or ... its descriptive. maybe they actually experience an inability to even go outside in fear that people like you will judge them as not human.

seriously though its like most trans people probably just use the disabled bathroom anyway, it's a non-issue being pushed for political reasons

i used an extreme adjective because it is extreme. i dont want your sympathy

exactly

Seriously though, most black people probably use the "coloreds" water fountain and sit at the back of the bus. It's a non-issue being pushed for political reasons.

Same logic. Just as stupid.

this. fucking this

You guys want to raid or send hate-mail to a transgender, here's the discord info BetaBits#6232

Funny how after all these years Yea Forums is still trash but for a completely different reason.

Attached: xTevCGt.png (480x720, 820K)

I think in communities where there are not a lot of blacks they should be able to use the disabled bathroom too, otherwise colored bathrooms should be built immediately.
>t. moderate republican

Attached: BtASeONCcAEr7CU.jpg large.jpg (1024x512, 73K)

ok retard

trans people without dysphoria have no reason to be other than attention or confusion
they arent legitimately trans and will very likely detransition later in life

wrong

the last refuge of the small minded is violence. im so glad you cant think of a rejoinder. you just punted.

back to twitter with you, faggot

Thanks bro

just dilate more op

yeah just like cosmo/narcissa wright, what a moron

Okay sure bro

Attached: aV3BZRw_700b.jpg (700x857, 100K)

prime example