Recuiting Yea Forums troll army!!!

Recuiting Yea Forums troll army!!!
I have a friend that has started a facebook pyrmaid scheme. He is scamming all of these people to sign up to nothing and making money from it.
I need your help to troll his facebook page in the most hilarious Yea Forums way possible. I have done this before with funny results.
Please go to his page: "Lifestyle Hustlers - Brent X Molly" and leave funny reviews and posts. Please make it known what a scam this is. There is even a phone number in the about section if you really want to troll.
He freaks out so bad every time I do this so watch for some good entertainment.

Attached: pic.jpg (518x125, 9K)

NYPA u feggit.

Done!

no im not your bitch

nypa fag

I'll leave a good one

FOAD

Oh yes m’lord, let us do thou bidding

Attached: 494A4271-1936-49B2-A119-42F5056A78A1.jpg (994x1500, 109K)

Haha fuck yeah. Let's fuck shit up

I'll do it. I don't know why people feel the need to comment if they aren't going to

Thanks

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks

Anyone want to leave a negative review for the scam? They get sooo upset about the reviews!

Anyone else want to help troll him??

Come on guys, I had a huge Yea Forums army getting involved a few weeks ago. It was so funny

Anyone?

Bump

NYPA faggot.

not your personal army faggot

I'll only do it if you join my discord server. I'll know it's you if you say the passcode "I'm gay for sonic"

discordapp.
com/invite/Xut2Pqn

>facebook
Homo sex confirmed

The NYPA kidlets are all newfags.

Oldfags well know the utter comedy gold that is involved in a good raid, and will post epic wins.

Maybe you shitlords should go back to logposting like the boring, uninventive fucking newfags you are.

L2chan

It’s a new day you trippy queer