Why can’t we all just get along

Why can’t we all just get along

Attached: EF111BDD-B745-4A24-9ADD-CCAAB0875BD4.jpg (1000x1036, 110K)

>We are okay with Nazis
>We just want wages that dont even meet the rise of inflation

getting along ... sure

I don't want to get along. Splitting the county into two would be amazing. Put Democrats and the foreigners (people who came from other countries, not everyone who isn't white) on the west coast and everyone else on the east coast

>foreigners
>white

dude, we are all foreigners unless youre native american

I think we should take the winning democrat, republican, and independent and they all sit on the chair. If decision is divided the winning vote is made by the independent. Now this is way downstairs cause I know it's not that simple but makes sense.
I also believe in communism on paper. Never works in real life because of greed and corruption but is perfect in theory.

>we want to murder people
>we want to murder no one

what is the independent to do? murder some? this is terrible for actually making moral decisions.

Reason why I said it's too simple as is. Maybe presidents have to participate in that Mayan ball game of death to decide who wins. Guarantees healthier, younger presidents.

Who gives a shit it's not the 1700s anymore bro if you're born on US soil then you're an American period I don't care what color your skin is or where your family came from. I'm tired of people coming here who don't speak a lick of English and have no interest in assimilating to American culture taking jobs/milking the government, it's that simple

what is better about healthier younger presidents? why dont we ... idk evaluate candidates based on issues they want to tackle? Like their voting record, who endorses and pays their campaign bills, their public record, etc

This just opens the door for people who are dumb as bricks but are strong, I know you're not serious but cmon user

It's already too late. You're on the way out Billy Bob. Hell of a run though.

>defining your existence by american political parties
because you are food to me.

Attached: 01waqanimalsevolution.ngsversion.1447513207628.adapt.1900.1.jpg (915x609, 68K)

It ultimately all comes down to who's in control of the Earth's resources. As long as we live in a world with currency, there will be war.

there would be no progress

they said the exact same thing about French people (Franklin thought they were "swarthy"), the Germans, The Irish, the Italians.

We literally do this to every ethnic group.. You are only giving consideration to "whites" now. Good job buddy. Way to be racist and a stereotype.

When one side wants the other dead, getting along probably isn't in the cards.

Of course they can. The spectacle is being mounted merely ad captandum vulgus.
So don't be a vulgus, dood.

Attached: us fake politics 1.jpg (600x600, 61K)

The Progressives actually want to take on the mega-rich. Some on the right are promoting Nazis, the removal of "brown" people.

These sides aren't remotely the same. This is the height of stupidity.

Some of it is true though. I don't think all repubs are as bad as some, there are fucking retards on both sides.

one part of the left wants to fix shit. the rest doesn't. how about promoting progressives rather than calling the political process worthless.

400 iq post

We are split apart not by different ideology's but a lack of understanding of both the world and each other. In basic aspects politics have become a new religion to fill the void in our hearts to feel like not only are you fighting for justice but to try and prove yourself right. Propaganda and bias rights in all of our veins either through experience or what we are taught to believe about the world by other people who have a bias.

Nobody want's to believe in nothing, nobody wants to be open so we will our hearts and minds. And that is what is killing us.

Attached: 1554884493264.png (400x292, 157K)

we all have bias, we are human.

it comes down to what those biases push you toward. do you value human quality of life? selfish desires? this pushes people to different sides of political aisles and right now there is a clear difference between the two parties.

if you are rich, you are either a centrist dem or a republican. these parties will ensure you stay rich. its that simple.

>Some on the right are promoting Nazi's
This is why nobody takes you seriously, lefty

i mean, do you want links?

The future obviously belongs to progressives, people are yearning for new ideas and new solutions. It's telling how Republicans/ Conservatives always fall back to the same tired ideas of hating on immigrants, stopping electoral reform, and allowing huge lobbying of government from vested interests.

Our generation will be viewed as a failure in years to come because we did nothing to push society forward, instead we got triggered by really insignificant political correctness, and fear of offense.

Face it, we've let the future down.

Attached: 7pmY96D_d.jpg (640x769, 43K)

You have to understand that politics is always shifting. Names are always changing. Names give you an assumption of what something is even if its true nature proves otherwise. People want a watered down simple to digest understanding of politics or groups, so they give it a name and say this is what they stand for. Even if what they stand for is true over time it will decay as people become corrupted, new faces show up or new priority's are placed. Words are power.

Actually yes, provide me five links within the past two years of people on the right supporting actual Nazi's (real Nazi's, not the stupid label the far left who like to label everyone right of center as Nazi's, show me the right supporting literal Nazism), prove me wrong and I'll be willing to fess up to me being a retard, I'll wait around and keep the tab open on the thread.

Heres an article from Vice and the Washington post and some study from some collage that wasn't peer reviewed properly. I would say the age of truth is dead, but it has always been dead. Believe what you want, the world is a dream.

Vice is a well-known lefty shill website, people meme it for how horrible their reporting is, even if it did show something praising centrists (me) I'd be wary of what they were trying to sell me. Washington Post isn't as bad as Vice but also clearly left-leaning, but I suppose it is the research they site that is the important part, not whatever garbage articles they wrote based on the findings. Lets see them links to look at the research the college did.