So i did this stupid thing

So i did this stupid thing
i screenshot a meth recipe here on Yea Forums
now i have recieved a letter by the police to tell them why i have such a perfect recipe on my phone
what can i say?
i never wanted to cook it but just made a screenshot for funsies

Attached: Download.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Send

i cant since the police have my phone

Steal it from them

you say nothing. the cops are trying to bait you into talking about a cook. it's not illegal to possess information about chemical synthesis.

b-b-b-but isn't this the same as having bomb building plans?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (471x550, 24K)

Fake and gay. Cops don't have your screenshot unless you did something else that made them decide to go through your phone.

that isn't illegal in itself either, wikipedia has a brief description of a synthesis for TNT and a link to the full synthesis. some specialized chemistry textbooks also discuss potentially explosive reactions and compounds. controlled drug synthesis routes are all over the internet, academically produced or otherwise - it's basic pharmaceutical chemistry knowledge that any pharma or organic chem student is probably going to come across at one point. if you feel like calling them back then tell. don't get arrested with anything that would make the police wonder if you're an illicit drug chemist next time, or encrypt your phone's storage.

Post the recipe

all i can say is that the recipe was very good

cant post it tho

>if you feel like calling them back then tell
then tell them you downloaded it because you found its analytical gaze into the violent underbelly of the world through the eyes of a criminal scientist intellectually novel or whatever you feel like saying.

can i just say im dyslexic and thought this would be a anti bisexuel warfare weapon?

if you want to sound like a retard

what you have isn't illegal you fucking retard,
post it btw

fake, gay, sage

Attached: kysk.jpg (293x327, 44K)

Post the letter.

I'll take things that didn't happen for a five hundred, Alex.

Thanks for answer guys thread will be deleted in 5 minutes if nothing intresting comes up
i just either say that im dyslexic and found a cure to cure bisexuall diseased people or just say it's nothing illegal to have

This.
This would be a international breaking news scandal if it was revealed (especially this fucking easily) the police are watching your phone remotely and even using intercepted data as evidence and probable cause.

Exactly the same. Which isn't illegal as long you don't have any intend in making them, and if you do intend to make anything 'Regulated' then you must have a legit reason to have them.

Law isn't a black and white sprectrum and as other Anons pointed, they are trying to fuck with you and the people that gave you the recipe. Fuck them, shut the fuck up and lawyer up if you ever end up jailed.

Can't stress this enough, shut the fuck up and brush them off. If you are arrested or detained call your lawyer. Don't insult them or anything, just call your lawyer.

Don't lie to the police.

Just tell them the truth: you downloaded it because of a morbid curiousity, same reason people watch Breaking Bad. You never had any intention of producing illegal substances, nor the chrmical skill, equipment or precursors...

Don't be fucking stupid, just call a professional lawyer. Some are free or paid after the lawsuit.

1: download curiosity
2: watching breaking bad
1->2->3 : making meth on my own because of curiosity and watching too much breaking bad.

>bad answer gurl

Police can't do anything if you didn't commit a crime.
Even seriously considering making meth isn't a crime.

wanted to test on my ex gf

Attached: 1hltoLjil0mDUxo_Jcqtc1yNnPvcnjLccR0iCOUMeK1.jpg (690x482, 29K)

Lol so fake thare is no such thing as a perfect recipe for meth it's just some cold filter Sudafed or amphetamine salts and some other household cleaners mixed up and cooked your a real fucking joker man

did i say anything about households chemicals or industrial scale chemicals?

That was your clue?
Mine was the police can't so much as look at you for a screenshot you took on your phone. That's a massively illegal invasion of privacy. It would be national breaking news if this ever happened because of the implications.
If it really happened and OP proved it, I'd be telling him to run to the media.

OP here i'm going to sleep have fun and let this thread go to page 10

I screenshotted diagrams and measurements for drilling the naughty 3rd hole into my AR receiver, and I've had nobody pounding on my door. Just straight up information is not illegal, it's protected by the 1st amendment (assuming you're American). Think anarchist cookbook type shit. Putting most of the things in that book into practice (the ones that actually work) is illegal, but writing, possessing, and distributing the information alone is totally kosher. In the case of my rifle, it's not illegal until I actually start drilling, which I won't until the apocalypse/Boogaloo. This sounds like BS to me and if it's not, then you have nothing to worry about. This would be stoooopid easy to fight. Get a good lawyer and you might even be able to get some compensation out of this - idk, not a lawfag. Forget everything I said if you don't live in the US... yikes.

Honestly police can question you whenever and how ever thay like you can comply or choose to not comply which is in fact breaking the law you have to just sit thare and say shit like I don't konw over and over till thay tell you to leave and don't say I want a lawyer you can't invoke that right until you're actually arrested and charged for something they're just being questioned at this point