I hear many people say chubby/bbw chicks are very loose down there

I hear many people say chubby/bbw chicks are very loose down there.

The only bbw chick I fucked had a really tight pussy and was awesome to fuck with in general.

Gentlemen of Yea Forums, what are your experiences with chubby/bbw chicks and is it true that most of them have loose vaginas?

Attached: 4C488735-1323-4430-9181-31E965CCE9E8.jpg (3088x2320, 1.42M)

I don’t think there is a correlation between body fat and pussy tightness.

My girlfriend is slightly chubby and she has a very tight pussy

Dated a girl that was BBW and was not loose what so ever. If anything I'd say she was more on the snugger side.

It’s a myth, dudes come up with because they’re ashamed that they fucked a BBW girl.
Most of them are tighter because they don’t get fucked regularly. They’re also much more into it, according to my experience.

this.

just rumor either they are ashamed, or because virgins and just spread rumors

Not at all. Chubby chicks can be loose or tight. I’ve had better sex sometimes with chubby chicks than skinny chicks with those big floppy fat fuckin tits smacking your face while they ride your cock

Fat chicks are fun. The fat body pressure keeps that pussy tight. As a bonus they usually can suck a mean dick too.

Married fat Mexican can confirm this

Extent of subcutaneous fat has nothing to do with the internal muscular tone of the vagoo.

definitely isn't. theres no one size for all vagina. it varies just as much as dick size. Smaller framed girls will be more likely to be narrower/tighter but even then theres not too much in that and being fat wont change anything. Tightness more often comes down to how turned on the girl is more than anything.

The female body is meant to be slightly chubby, the chubby girls are in perfect health therefore fucking tends to be better. Other than that there is no difference.

Exactly this. There is a HUGE difference between a chubby girl and a obese girl. My gf is a little plump

Extra skin = more bacteria = stinky vag.

But it’s cool, you do you.

Also married a fat Mexican and can confirm. Still as tight as the day I breached.

One I have played with is loose as fuck. I think it depends on the type of stuff they enjoy and how often they do it. She is a pretty big fan of some huge dildos, but could just be that is how it is...

Fat Mexicans are the best. It’s like it’s in their instincts to throw caution to the wind and breed.

Fat chicks crave dick because they get no d in the p. They're happy to get any attention. And you loser,have provided it.

You are fucking a fat pig. It's vagoo has never seen a virgin penis like yours

Because their pussy sees no action. That's why whale fucker

Yes it does.

Probably just girls with naturally large vagoo prefer large dildos.

Fat girls need dick too

The chubbiest chick I ever fucked was as tight as a vice. The tightest bodied one was like sticking my dick in a bowl of Jell-O. Body type doesn't matter for shit, and anyone who tells you different is a virgin.

>I hear many people say chubby/bbw chicks are very loose down there.

Many people are virgins

This is like saying fat dudes all have giant dongers because they're fat. Not how anatomy works.

my wife was chubby when we dated after highschool tight as fuck, shes skinny af now and lose as a bag but iv also rammed her hole for 10 years and she pushed kids out so maybe that broke it.