This with one month at the gym, is it bad?

This with one month at the gym, is it bad?

Attached: askfsdyhi.jpg (1280x985, 105K)

Nah. Your arm is a little higher in the second pic

What do you eat???
I wanna be sticcboi mode

>femanon here
depends on he girl, some girls like thin boys, so you're probably good. i'm more into really masculine boys with muscles, so you just have to find the right person to appreciate you.

for a month, you're pretty alright.

Food. Twice a warm meal then bread and banana for breakfast. Also banana for night snack. Eat banana

Show dick

Nah dude das gay

Just eat more man. You’ll get big in no time

>banana
fuck that. eat banana, become banana
>its already happening to u

I did gain 5kg/11lbs

Eat. Banana.

Post this on /fit/ if you want real feedback.

I don’t see any muscle gain.

Make sure you are doing compound lifts with a weight that is difficult for you. (ie. deadliftsm 5x5 set

The one thing that is evident is that you look really hunched over in the second pic. If you do chest exercises make sure you are balancing this with back lifts.

Also, make sure to stretch your chest muscles out.

Attached: 1535907781688.jpg (477x479, 39K)

You look exactly the same

You need to leave the gym bathroom to make progess, user.

You're not eating enough unless you just want to be a really toned skellington

One month isnt really enough to make a big difference in gaining muscle. For losing fat it works fine. Just make sure you hit your macros and get a good routine.

Try some protein

If you wanna bulk up and get fast results, buy yourself a protein shake and drink that shit whenever you're thirsty. For food, just throw chicken breasts, carrots and broccoli into a pot. Salt, pepper, use both coconut and olive oil because fuck it and devour it all. Every once in a while get yourself a nice serving of salmon with lemon. Skip cardio. It's pointless. Ignore all the gym machines. They're a trap for a beginner. Get yourself the heaviest shit that you can lift in perfect form and lift the fuck out of it. Ask a buddy to help you with heavier shit to cheat and break your limit. Just add weights to everything you do. Those that you strap on your limbs or otherwise. Get a solid 7 hours of sleep per night. Ignore alcohol. Covfefe's okay. Don't do the same exercise every day. Alternate. Have the weekends or whenever you feel like it completely off. 0 exercise. Keep at it for a few months and you'll look amazing. Good luck enduring that long without a long term goal.

I gained 5kg in one month, how much should I have gained for you to say I eat enough? 10kg? In one month? Bruh

An autistic but good reply, thank you user

But seriously though, keep at it mate.

Attached: XFqHtXE.jpg (1332x753, 233K)