Look at this mentally ill fuck. You know what's really bothering me about this? The fucking media...

Look at this mentally ill fuck. You know what's really bothering me about this? The fucking media. I could not find a single article mentioning that this guy is in fact a guy. Every single one of them were:
>she
>her
>a woman hacker
This is getting to the point that our children will not have second thoughts on this shit. They'll think these men are actually female. Why the fuck is this a thing?

Attached: paigeThompson.jpg (600x799, 41K)

Because who the fuck cares about his/her gender? Fuck off, Yea Forumstard

checked
>Why the fuck is this a thing?

Attached: 1483568136897[1].png (1084x1000, 6K)

>Why the fuck is this a thing?
jews

Go eat hillary's dirty panties, leftycunt

this
but also they ugly af

why do you hate trannies
because they’re different?

A trans woman is not a woman

this is a secret snap tool which allows you to leak snap memories
give it a go

Attached: b9y4rr4F~TgpE9irKH79t6G9-E8x-L67nD5W8TvLLYMRXw.jpg (792x412, 34K)

Haha yeah like there’s no female hackers?!

Attached: 93109F27-52CD-4202-9500-7E1E68DF0B9A.jpg (450x598, 43K)

I don't hate trannies, but I hate the fake reality that goes with them.
>She, her, woman, etc.
No, you're a fucking man. Stop trying to change our perception of reality because you're fucking loony. If I were to say "I'm a God. You must bow down before me at all times, worshipping me, and referring to me as God", you'd think I'm crazy. Maybe some people would give in, allowing me, the loony, to feel a little comfort. But that would be harmful not only to myself, but to everyone around me. I'm not a God, and people shouldn't treat me as such.

Because we need to stop promoting mental illness like this. I have a 9 year old in grade 4 who now claims she is now a he. Her teacher called me to see if its "ok" to change the name plate on her desk to "connor". Ok whatever.
Come to find out from talking with other parents that half the damn elementary school is now choosing genders or claiming their non binary. Its a bunch of horse shit, and retarda like you keep trying to normalize it bt saying "why does it matter?"

There definitely is. I know some personally. But OP's pic isn't one.

Who cares what they get up to? If they're happy, great. Straight males won't want to sleep with them if that's what you're worried about, because no matter how much time passes, they'll always look like men in wigs with big hands and broad chins, so don't worry about that, no one will actually think they're really female, because the brain has eyes.

this sounds really fake
I volunteer at an elementary school
no one does that

Yeah it doesn't happen really.

Your comprehension skills are lacking. The thread isn't about caring what trannies are up to. It's about the media referring to men as women. Imagine an article of a clearly white man. But that article was referring to this white man as a "black" man, as that was the white mans preferred identity.

Its not fake at all. They dont teach this shit at school, this is just how far it spread. Come to western canada and experience it for yourself. I deal with this, i was in no way telling my child shes wrong or mentally ill. I was just shocked at how wide spread it is

Maybe in liberal states, e.g. Cali, NY,etc. and definitely Canada.

She has a friend who is a few years older who claims shes a he. Origonally i thought it was just from that. But no, a bunch of other parents are dealing with the same thing. I am not making this up.

I am in Canada fucktards, I have never seen this

You probly dont have kids either

Wow this is is like the fourteenth time I’ve seen this threadin 8 hours. You dudes are really obsessed with this ugly tranny

Shouldn't you be wetting your lips? You're up next for throating practice, shitskin.

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

I have to agree with OP, as a trans girl (I'm biologically unisex so I guess I'm not the norm when it comes to trans).

Clearly the person in the picture is male and it appears like that's the image they portray. It's easy to make yourself look feminine with makeup but it's as easy fuck to look female in a selfie. Makeup, angle, lighting, pose and facial expressions make it up.

Being trans I've met a lot of men like this one. They claim to be trans but don't want to commit to being a woman so they don't even try to look feminine. The majority of these guys are also predators, the kind of guys that'll message you asking you for nudes and get angry when you reject them.

We've been calling them women for decades now. It's nothing new. The news stories are nothing new in referring to them as "she" since the 70s and 80s. The only thing now is we aren't allowed or thought of as cruel about making jokes about chicks with dicks, which is kind of sad, but a testament as a whole of this society that a certain generation of people seem to think the government is responsible for making sure their feelings aren't hurt.
I don't care what people think they are. Treat them all with respect. But that doesn't mean you can't laugh about it.

we even got an actual trannies support!

>We've been calling them women for decades now.
Stopped reading there because this is fake news. If a tranny were discovered 10 years ago, they would have been stomped to a pulp.

a bit of an exageration dont you think?

lol this is what mental illness and being a sociopath looks like fuck you and all the degenerate brainwashed by satan faggots like you

Attached: 1549479719794.jpg (735x571, 94K)

this looks like a dyslexic threw up
wtf is this?

No. Trannies were murdered left and right when their dick was discovered. You're probably too young to remember that. And they certainly weren't referred to as "female".

Attached: StayTriggered.jpg (885x516, 52K)

Just because you're 13 years old doesn't mean the world didn't exist before you were born. We've had drag acts for example since the 60s.

Yeah he's just retarded and probably gay, so he's acting out because he can't come to terms with it.

Who the fuck even is that? Why do you care?

I agree, but still think you did fuck the world we live in baby boomer, kys

I was born in 82, I'm a millennial my friend.

I disagree - unless your kid is stupid, they’ll see that that’s not really a woman. Don’t fall for the trap the liberal agenda is trying to convince you of: that gender identities aren’t inherent, but a social construct. I mean fuck, gender identity isn’t even a thing to begin with - you are what you are. It’s not your fucking choice. And I think normal sane people can’t be convinced otherwise, especially by being called a bigot and having it shoved in their faces on a daily basis.

>Are you feeling a bit confused about your gender identity? Find yourself taking lewd pics in your coding socks and chastity cage after finishing tough assignments? Not sure if you're a feminist transgender girl or just a faggot? It's time to let someone else protect your gender identity...

Attached: lifelock-inc-logo-e1421967071870.jpg (900x219, 36K)