Honest question /b: which culture is the absolute worst. My vote goes to Indians. They absolutely stink...

Honest question /b: which culture is the absolute worst. My vote goes to Indians. They absolutely stink. I work with several and live in a community with many, and it’s mind-boggling how they can be so nose-blind, especially the ones who grew up in India and immigrated here. They walk into the gym and they already reek of a sour mix of body odor and curry. Most have no concept of personal space and are oblivious to anyone outside of their herd. Frequently found moving in herds. Let’s talk scientific data. 9/10 stink and have no awareness of it. 8/10 men are terrible at driving. 10/10 women are terrible at driving. Pic unrelated.

Attached: E30946D0-C0B3-43DD-97BD-F2970DBEA962.jpg (810x1087, 108K)

Armenian Americans are by far worse. I'm just talking about the men. The women are superficial, bitchy kunts, but god damn are they hot as fuck.

Indians are very loyal to their friends and family and very hospitable to strangers. They also care about their families.

I would argue White Americans. The definition of money obsessed, superficial culture. They are awkward, insecure, and overly sensitive. Because of these complexes, they tend to overcompensate in other aspects. The fake smiles and attitude doesn’t help either.

Of course I don’t want to generalize, but this is my experience living in the states and traveling and living around the world.

My vote goes for the WOPs and Deigo's that live in my neighborhood. I mean like you're not a FOB anymore, your family has been in this neighborhood for the last 45 years, so then why are you acting like some greased up little guido who is basically like the Italian version of a porch monkey, only your hanging outside my favorite barbershops and coffee joints smelling overwhelmingly of Axe deodorant and hairspray and cat calling anything with a pair of legs.
Disgusting.

Seconding indians.
The only Americans I've met who don't compulsively tip are Indian-Americans. Everyone else, even the niggers and the jews, is less greedy.

Long Island? Lmao

looks accurate to me

Boston.Though you'd think it was Long Island. Sure we got a lot of Mick's in the neighborhood too, but all they ever want to do is get sauced, steal from each other, and beat their wives or kids, or fuck their wives and kids. Irish man, still better than litte Nunzo or Fabrizio hanging out front of the deep dish cause they ain't ever known what a real neopolitan pizza was like. Cretins.

I don't like Indians, but they're way better than Mexicans. Which really are a Culture of their own. And sure some of them aren't the worst, but over all they are a terrible and violent people.

Do you know any Mexicans? I live in NYC and work in the restaurant industry and they are some of the most humble, hard working, yet easy going people I know

I’ve never met a Nigerian that smelled good, or wasn’t sleazy. They get my vote, and not just because they’re black

See you’re probably right about their loyalty and hospitality, but that doesn’t do anything for me personally. I don’t care how they are with their own families. I care how they are with other people and how offensive they can be.

My vote goes to Muslims. I know they aren't a culture but they're by far the worst group. They smell, have no sense of humanity or how to live in civilized society and if you live in europe they have nigger style ghettos all over the country and roving bands of them walk around trying to drug and rape white girls (I'm talking 12 and even younger) who they see as prizes whores that are owed to them by the West. Add to that their chimping out over minor events, having to cater to their "halal" shite and their obsession with sharia and living among Muslims is worse than going to a nigger only prison.

I'm not even accounting for the terror attacks and random beheadings that are our prize for importing Muslims en masse.

Street shitter detected.

Seconded. Islam infects every culture it encounters. It serves the straight Muslim male and him only, with everyone else being an infidel or inferior.

ok

Attached: TB8WIACB9oCUAUGg46gy465kJuwCAb1d_-qRpsbpn~EFMDmkoRFMhzc1KXmo.jpg (576x768, 38K)

The worst people have to be the indians and arabs. For the most part theyre the most obnoxious to be around. Second would be loud black women.

Chinese

i dislike the culture behind islam and all cultures that had too much influence from islam

Agree about loud black women. Probably the most obnoxious people on earth.

I would also have to go with Chinese. But then again there’s always island ooga booga people that eat each other in the Pacific. That’s a strong contender.

any race with dark skin or body hair