Going to an hero

Going to an hero.

I don't have access to firearms. How should I do it? I don't want to fuck up and turn into a vegetable.

Willing to livestream/post if possible. 25/f

Attached: FB_IMG_1562638314417.jpg (676x960, 53K)

Can I hab pp touch before you die pls

why would a girl commit suicide lel. they have the best lives

Nudes first whore.

Multiple sharpies in pooper?

Stop breathing

Hey where u located, what a shame to waste good pussy like that. If ur in Texas you should let me hit it before you go

Nudes and I'll tell you have to die painlessly with about 10$ worth of stuff from a grocery store

Noose is the best budget version. Alternatively helium or car fumes. You can also make chlorine gas if you wanted to, just google it.

''25/f im gonna comits sewer site hehe''
go kill yourself faggot

kys user, thats insanely retarded.

are you legit?
Please talk about your motivation. I mean I know why guys off themselves, but my gf in school wanted to off herself simply because she thinks that life is pain. But that was childish, you are 25 after all.

plastic bag over head, helium tank. tie it somewhat loosely around your neck. connect a hose from the tank to the bag. open the valve a little so there's a steady and gentle stream of helium. take long and deep breaths. you'll be out in 30 seconds. you'll be dead in 5 minutes. this setup allows CO2 to diffuse away so you won't feel like you're suffocating and won't panic. You'll gently fall asleep and not wake up

Seek help
If you need some just contact me
How?
Ask me for a mail and send me a way to contact you within 10 mins

That's the plan

Nowhere near you sorry babe

Tits or gtfo
What country?

Serious brainlet
She doesn’t have access to a gun and you think she’s in Texas?

Rule 37

If you have a drug dealer ask him if he can get you some heroine then buy a shit load of it. Take it all at once and die feeling nothing but pure bliss

See

Don’t listen to this guy, he can’t even spell heroin so you know he doesn’t have any idea what he’s talking about

so why do you wanna end it? give a detailed description please and then livestream it and make sure people can see u clearly dying :)

USA

Where the fuck am I going to get a helium tank?

Challenge mode: I can't drive due to seizure disorder. Somewhat rural area so Uber isn't really an option

I've been practicing my knots and this seems like my best option at this point. Thanks user

I'm on the phone it was autocorrect stupid whore

he was phone posting it wasn't his fault. autocorrect screwed him over

How the fuck are you 25 and in USA and you don’t have access to a firearm?
Are you retarded?
Ever heard of a pawnshop? Fucking steal one if you have to, what are they gonna do arrest your lifeless body?

jesus christ... you're a stupid one, aren't you? amazon sells 5L tanks for filling party balloons

...what? Is English your first language?

mixed with enough air to prevent suicide

Seriously if you’re duly in the USA and you can’t get a firearm you need to an hero bc you’re truly useless/incompetent

Trying to die tonight, not wait two days

Damn you’re stupid

>can’t get access to gun in gunlandia
>can’t get a perfectly legal helium tank

Climb something 100+ feet tall with a vertical drop. Don't do a flip, swan dive Right on your head. You won't feel shit.

I have a criminal history as well as hx multiple suicide attempts. I've been trying to buy a gun for months but everyone is doing background checks. I thought for sure I'd have luck on CG or something too

why you fucking idiot?

the fuck is cg???

Oh I forgot criminals NEVER buy guns in AMERICA
See

You could also buy a bottle of svedka or something cheap like that drink till you can hardly walk then ram a knife into your neck or just slit your wrist.

I wasn't sure if they mixed it. in this case you can buy a small tank of nitrogen. shops that sell stuff for homebrewing normally sell them for whatever reason. worst case you can order some from ebay. as far as I know, nitrogen tanks are 100% pure nitrogen

Because I ran from the hospital a little over 24 hours ago. will be readmitted as soon as cops find me

Jesus Christ I’m starting to feel bad for you, are really are genuinely retarded?
If you’re a convicted felon why would you try to buy a gun from a gun store?
I think you’re LARPing

You don't even need to drive. Just get the car keys, put a hose into the cabin and the fume outtake, turn on the engine, wait and whazam you're dead.

Helium tanks could be bought off internet iirc. Obviously I didn't try it, but I've heard they started adding oxygen to those lately because of people dying due to these way-out-kits.

In any case, visit /r9k/, they are very experienced in all the ways to /kys/.

THIS.

or, alternatively,

NOOSE
O
O
S
E

bruh I shuffled my playlist and the first song I got was Another Bites the Dust. yikes

poor bastard

This, but make it a powerline. Grab 2 wires near the top. Zap. Nerve gas. Zap knocks you out, the fall make sure you die

Lol I didn't try to buy from a gun store

Thanks for the tip user

Tried this, failed, massive nerve injuries + dislocated a joint, hospitalized, guess I'm just a pussy

Thanks user

just go back to the hospital. shit it's better than having to work every day and be a wageslave

This is much more accessible than the local suicide jump spot. Thank you

give us a link to watch you die

Before you take my advice, and personal exit plan. May I ask, if you go back to the hospital when you get released do you get released as a free person or do you get released back into jail?

You can't give me a number or mail here so if you are interested in help ask for a mail I make a 10 min one and there you can send me your contacts

come live with me

>25/f
What does this add to your post? Oh right. Nothing. Now tits or gtfo

Craigslist/similar sites. Lots of people don't check IDs etc when they sell but I'm out of time now

OP where you from? Gotta hook up before you noose up

If you're in the 540 I'll sell you a 9 for 250, with 147g fmj hp.

I know a painless way...and you'll never know

is that a powerful bullet? 9 mm is small caliber. she needs a 44 magnum

You stick it in your mouth and aim at the back of your head yeah it's going to work

I would go to inpatient (mental health lockdown), but would be released as a free person once I convince them I'm not suicidal since I haven't committed any crimes. I was being held for attempting suicide. Last time it only took me two days before I got out

Sure where

I've been here long enough to know that you all would be more interested in watching a cute girl die than a sad fat incel ;)

It's also hot pink

For less than 20 bucks you can leave this earth and not feel a thing ...no cutting or bullets needed...

go back into the hospital and play their game for like two days, eat a couple pills. Have a decent meal or two. And then when you get out have time to properly plan your painless suicide the way you want it. This is 9 mm for sale and jump off the electrical tower guy by the way.

i'm in utah m'lady

ITT
30 year old guy larping
Anons offering serious advice, just in case
OP shooting every good suggestion down

I bet you're one of those people that's insufferable irl

real smart to agitate someone that is suicidal

Yes I'm legit. If I had to pick any single reason, it's chronic sleep deprivation. I started being treated for it at 3 years old and I regularly go 2-3 days without sleeping. It's physically painful

I was hoping she lived close i was going to make her fuck me and pay me for the 9. Thots...

Buy pills from Mexico to make you sleep..they have an open pharmacy

What's the most efficient way to do this? I don't mind

Ask the quack for Quetiapene. Research, take and thank me later

You know you said you were in a rural area. Go look in the shed or where the spare paint is stored at, if they have a can of pure acetone or methyl ethyl ketone or original formula kilz primer you're set. dump whatever in a 5 gallon bucket and go into a small closet and close the door. You're going to get a nice little buzz and then you're going night night permanently. Make sure you stick a towel under the door after you get inside the closet.

Thats all?
I mean I would have hanged myself too in case I would have some sort of untreatable desease.
But are there any other reasons?

Oh and you can just make your own recin poison, that way noone would even know you killed yourself, it will look like a heart attack.
But to be honest, I would like to expirience death if I shall die. think about it.

She sounds like half of the ER nurses in the south. Maybe she should just go to medical school? if you can stay up for 24 hours no problem you would make a great emergency room nurse

You wanna see pain? swing by first methodist on tuesday , see the guys with testicular cancer, THATS pain

20 bucks says the stupid fuck was using a cell phone with the location on in the cops just picked them up

20 bucks says the stupid fuck made up the whole fucking story for attention

Hello lady!

Here's a pic that could help you decide

Attached: 1563389678390.png (501x772, 71K)

Pain is subjective you fucking cunt , go suck their balls if you feel bad for them

No that's not all. I also have MDD, GAD, PTSD, panic disorder, significant nerve injuries, way too many concussions, and a seizure disorder.

I was physically and sexually abused from 12-18

I can't drive. I can't go anywhere without a babysitter. Last time I was alone for 20 minutes I had a grand mal seizure, fell off a rock wall, broke my neck and leg, put my tooth through my lip, TBI, abrasions, the whole nine yards

I have been successful in athletics and academia, (I'm in grad school and a former amateur athlete) but I think I peaked a few years ago and I've had too many concussions to ever really be 'okay'

I would like to experience death, I'm a little excited for it and would like to die sober if possible. I would definitely pay someone to murder me

lmfao you right. I've considered med school but already have too much student debt

Attached: 1562770428706.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

This

Pfffffff my life is shittier than yours, stop crying

Wow....

Post face with timestamp and I will tell you the most painless and accessible way.

Jesus....you should have never been born
Or you totally larping
Either way....let’s see a picture of you

thanks user. I've been trying to get a shotgun forever, was my #1 choice. I think I'm either going for hanging or I'll find a ride to the local suicide bridge

honestly, I'm not a big priority for them since i'm not a threat to anyone. they'll casually look for me but I'm bleeding out so badly I can't really go out in public without drawing attention. they'll wait for someone to call it in

Need pics and time stamp

for how long are you thinking about suicide?

Imagine not getting this fucking reference lmao

I can't stop myself from posting this

Attached: 1.jpg (492x376, 32K)

who wants her snap name

Attached: KNpd1fb7-C4ttFsC1_2-fuXAmG1PgMl-fsqzIV8M5VoqHzS4Lg1.jpg (222x294, 12K)

fellow Utahfag

nice

livestream on facebook pal

Dry ice ...buy 3 bricks and go to sleep..put it in your room or close to you...you'll suffocate in your sleep and never know it

started suicidal 'gestures' at 12 but too pussy to go through with it
typical teenager stuff.
first serious hospitalization at 15, 19, and 24

one time i downed a bottle of vodka and every pill in the house and got in the bath tub. my dog (????) realized I was drowning and woke up my parents. that was the closest to success i've gotten

i'm really bad at this

hang on boys n girls let me find a writing implement

Find a fat, stupid-looking cop and grab their gun

That’s fucked up. Don’t put the cop through that just because OP is fucking crazy

OP is probably a virgin chick that needs to b& for some attention.

You need a dick in your pussy girl

> i'm such a victim!!!

u only need dick in pussy. no suicide.

lol. get some fucking weed, smoke it and sleep. how stupid can humen be?

These

A suicide is gonna traumatize someone no matter what, might as well be a pig, who has training and counseling available

Don't do it OP. Suicide is really bad for your hair

ok
>your family abused you, and you dont care about them
make an executioners knot go in the forrest and either try to fall for 2m or more to break your neck for instant death or hang in slowly which will cause blood shortage in your brain making you pass out. You will have 20-30 seconds of realizing you will be dead.
Either way you die 100% garanteed
>you dont want your family/friends to be sad
find a receipt how to make ricin poison, the death will look like a heart attack and the recin in your body is undetectable.

Both options are easily accessible, if you are still looking for more advice, then you dont really want to kill yourself...
Accept this.

Do this, but get enough helium and a large enough bag to make your corpse float

Op is taking 10 minutes to find a pen. Op is definitely a 16 year old summerfag trying to fake a timestamp in Photoshop.

/Thread

pfft find jesus you stupid slut purgatory is worse than your life right now I FUCKING PROMISE

he can heal any wound and right any wrong you're never too far gone for the lords grace

And again

trust me

you dont want to go to purgatory

Attached: 1546645009947.jpg (700x875, 99K)

This

How do you know where OP wants to go?

Oh God you were born in like 2005 weren't you you dumb fucking 14 year old

you dont get to choose, faggot

problem is you let the doctors get their hold on you. they'll just pump you full of drugs and not do anything at all particularly effective. especially if you have many different doctors in different departments using you for a payday. that system will chew you up. use it as little as possible

>hurrdurr trust me dood muh purgatory

stfu fairytalefag
hanging out on Yea Forums, what a good christian you are

why is this image not here

Attached: suicide.jpg (1285x807, 168K)

we left it for retards like you that have nothing useful or original to contribute.

does it trigger your autism? im just here telling her the truth i really dont give a fuck what you think go fuck your cumstained pillows with idols of abomination nip toons on them you life reject

OP is taking ten minutes to find a pen because OP is literally on the run you absolute walnut

What sport did you play?

i hang out here to save people like myself im returning the favour and i scope out threads like these and it must feel to project your shitty life failures on to others just because they have a belief system im glad you had the audacity to come out and speak against me so i can remind you how big of a larping faggot life reject you are

Wow I'm not OP but this will be useful to me! Thanks bro!

you're telling her about some delusions that the priest whispered in your ear while he molested your asshole when you were 12 you indoctrinated lowlife

playing the victim card

better die a human than live as an animal