I just found out my girl is on myfreecams dot com just now under a different name what would you guys do about this...

I just found out my girl is on myfreecams dot com just now under a different name what would you guys do about this .. extremely pissed

Attached: 95DF1190-3BC5-4322-9730-FE7CD8C62CC7.jpg (1108x1759, 357K)

No help from anyone :/

Last bump arooo ....

i wouldn't give a fuck since i'm a grown adult

Shes just making money, not falling in love with those goons. Mine did it for a bit but stopped when we were having a kid. Was great easy money.

Attached: 1560550205424.jpg (1024x876, 168K)

Pay for her to get her tits out, screenshot it, use it as material to be free from that face

Thanks bro I didn’t think about it in that way ...

Choice A: do nothing and be cucked.
Choice B: pimp her out for that money.
Choice C: murder.
Choice D: fuck her on cams.

You should choose choice D. That’s what I’d do, OP.

will OP deliver?

exactly. she should be open about it tho

I’m down

Fuck her on cam dude

Just ask her when you too are gonna fuck on cam...no build up ,no beating round the bush.

>I just found out my girl is on myfreecams dot com just now under a different name what would you guys do about this .. extremely pissed
You have a gf who enjoys being sexy and is brimming with sexual energy. You should feel lucky, and instead you feel insecure and bitter.

Honestly, it sounds like you don't deserve her, user.

Who cares, get money biiiitch

>I just found out my girl is on myfreecams dot com just now under a different name what would you guys do about this .. extremely pissed
Ask her. Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe she needs to the money for something important.

Your 'girlfriend' is getting paid a stupid amount of money from sad losers who pay to see a bit of tit and ass, you should be proud.

Yea but now this is going on do I confront her or just let it be ...

Attached: 4DFF6FB8-92C7-4912-B5FA-7E35A013547C.jpg (1125x1849, 383K)

OPEN YOUR MIND

I will!!! .....

she looks like shit, tell her to quit this job anonymously and to go get a real job

Bump

Actually, you know what OP? Ask her shit like, do you have a bf? Would you rather get a real man LIKE ME, or some bullshit like that
I don't fucking know, play the game and posts results, wanna see if you're getting cucked by randoms

Whore posted that here herself just to bring viewers in her room summer is here...
Her bf wouldn't dox her cam name and potentially out himself early.

His username is on the top right corner of the OP pic

I would ask but that would mean I’d have to buy tokens to talk to her and I’m not doing that

C

Attached: 1563239571156.png (693x966, 569K)

I just sent her a PM. You don’t need tokens to talk

Post screenshots of convo

There’s nothing exciting.

Attached: E6622413-7306-45B5-9665-E16B25BC1E49.jpg (1125x874, 449K)

talk with her and show her your feelings about it

Nice free advertising could only assume OP is either the thot or the bf trying to get more funds while he plays this act

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 33 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)