Fred's back in the game guys, let's get this going

Fred's back in the game guys, let's get this going.

Attached: 36y7nf.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Fred's back baby!

Attached: 36yj01.jpg (500x500, 68K)

K

Attached: 36yjvn.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Fred's got mad game

Attached: 36ykio.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Template. Go buckwild guys

Attached: 20190730_214738.jpg (1417x1417, 700K)

Fred's gonna get it boi!

Attached: 36ylq2.jpg (500x500, 79K)

You just gonna let her walk all over you like that Fred?

Attached: 36ymm8.jpg (500x500, 62K)

faggots like you should be in bed now

So mean :'(

Attached: Tears Cropped.jpg (1200x600, 77K)

Rollin'

Attached: 36y4n3.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Guys like this deserve to be alone. If you like someone ask them out. If they say no ghost them. That's how real men operate.

>Ed sheeran
He deserves to get cucked.

Attached: 36yo6w.jpg (500x500, 63K)

As opposed to all of the sex he was getting before?

Who is this and why should I care?

>this

not him, but the point user is making is that some of us are so hopeless when it comes to attracting a crush, we spend a lot of time looking for one, get rejected, stay forever alone for a while, find a new crush, get rejected, rinse and repeat

Attached: 36yoq8.jpg (500x500, 64K)

holy fuck this actually works

Attached: txuv06o-fNRRqICVovwgbmIIdwSetEmi_H6BjQYxixTmvw-5SWZrteWh.jpg (248x537, 19K)

>sticks around anyways
That's the real problem, did it myself for a long time. Gotta learn to cut the loss and move on or it consumes you.

I find myself in this meme. Call my wing-man friend to help me hook up with my crush. Fucks her the same night...

Fred just stepped out of the Friendzone

Attached: 36yptx.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Dude, that's brutal :'(

Attached: 36yqa7.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Happened to me.

Shit kucs.

Attached: 156157267937.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Don't be Fred

Attached: 36yqlu.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Took my crush to NYC. During dinner she tells me about banging a guy who bought her an expensive dinner and how she cried during sex because she felt bad about teasing some other guy who's in her friendzone. This is her ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-153812_Video Player.jpg (960x1602, 535K)

Was it you?

No, that was her signal to me that I wasn't getting anything. Spent a lot of money on that trip and got the most awkward hug ever when I dropped her off. This is after a month of awesome Snaps. I cried like a bitch that night.

Damn dude. :( sorry you had to go through that. Obviously you deserve way better than that. Hope she's out of your life and you've got better now.

Attached: 36y6iz.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Friendzone Fred dump, commencing

Attached: 36xw8s.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Attached: 36xx0o.jpg (500x500, 72K)

No, we work together. I'm more than twice her age and madly in love with her, but it's just an old man's dream at this point. She might be leaving the office soon for a promotion, so maybe I'll be able to get over her.

Attached: 36y1hw.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Attached: 36xyrg.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Attached: 20190731_163351.jpg (1416x1416, 755K)

Idk which ones are repeats so, my bad if any duplicates arise

Attached: 36yavs.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Attached: 36ybs7.jpg (500x500, 83K)

Bro she straight up used you. Not saying all women are like that but there's no way she didn't know you were interested and still let you do all that shit for her.

This one is a bit on the nose, but accurate

Attached: 36y350.jpg (500x500, 82K)

You're probably right. I definitely misinterpreted the Snaps. I thought she wanted to move from being friends to something more, but that was not the case. We are still very good friends, it will be interesting to see what happens if she leaves the office...I'll probably never see her again.

Not gonna lie. I thought I had gotten the short end of the stick for getting friendzoned but after reading those posts... holy crap. I'm lucky. My situation's just a papercut.

Attached: 36y8e8.jpg (500x500, 74K)

I've been in the friend zone my entire life. First crush in school says she'll go to prom with me because the guy she wanted didn't ask. Then he does ask and she says... would mind if I went with him? We'll go out some other time....

You gotta let it go. If she was going to do anything it would have been then on that date. You can't waste your energy on people who aren't interested in you. You only torture yourself. I'm not saying she's a bad person but that was fucked up and you should think less of her for it.

Attached: 36yuj1.jpg (500x500, 67K)

How much you wasted on her? In a similar situation myself. Must be about £2k for me.

Attached: 36yuu5.jpg (500x500, 73K)

You're right, but it was crazy of me to think something would happen given our age difference.

Not that much, but probably close to $1,000 though. Between lunches and little gifts and the trip to NYC. I got some great Snaps out of the deal that I will use for a long time. She's a nice girl, just a little confused...like every twenty something out there.

I've been trying to bribe the girl I like for nude pics like that, best she'll do is clothed but suggestive selfies. Even offered her 5k to be my sugar baby.

>does normal respectful thing to do on date
>mad because no fuk

Attached: 36yvwx.jpg (500x500, 63K)

My girl started the Snap thing with belly shoots then thongs, then nudes.

Attached: 20190516062626.jpg (1440x2560, 378K)

Stop having crushes spermwaste. Crushes are not reciprocal. Why would you like someone who doesn't like you back? Women sense this and it is a turnoff. You aren't actually liking them, you're liking the idea of them liking you.
Relationships form as two people discover they like each other, not as in the movies where one "chases." That's fucking dumb.
STOP PUTTING WOMEN AS SOME OTHER THING.

Is the spam becoming sentient?

Damn, having a hard time deciding if Friendzone Fred is funny or just a reflection of some harsh reality...

Attached: 36ywgm.jpg (500x500, 75K)

This is such incel shit. For a relation you need to intellectually challenge eachother. Not blindly agree to everything she says or does.

Lucky. I've spent more than you and got less from her. Fuck it, I'm blocking her, time to un-cuck myself.

It's definitely reality. Chicks dig jerks. Being nice gets you absolutely nothing but shit on.

leaked this whore on facebook

Attached: rESAEV-GjWf-6G0_FmAZn4bmMmQ7othGFjhJibfH1_86g.jpg (248x537, 19K)

>Being someone's bitch
>Being convinced a male bitch is attractive

see

Thank you for your relationship advice.

Would "Your a cunt; Change my mind." be intellectually challenging enough to get me out of friend zone?

You could try changing are to have

Attached: 36yxig.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Real bro would have closed. You're a beta or a fag

Attached: 9C85291A-872D-4D5D-8B87-2CE5A8C6D388.jpg (750x600, 48K)

Obvious beta, thinks being friendly is enough to make her jump him and tear of his clothes. This is one of the teachings of grandmeister Rodgers

I'm scared guys.

This.

Women like men who respect them.

She does not consider you to be a man. So it does not matter you respect them.

When she says I wish I had a boyfriend who is like you, she is telling you everything you need to know; She is saying "I wish I met a MAN who is like you".

Boys live in other men's territory. Men have territory. Get your own place. Get your own stuff. Take care of your stuff. That includes your body. Have enough skill to earn money to be able to maintain yourself. Grow the fuck up.

Follows Ice Cube's advice

Attached: 36yykc.jpg (605x413, 73K)

Or both

I think the real thing we can take from this is ... hes the catch and he should try being more choosy

Attached: 1459396126593.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

could try not going for bitches

>more than twice her age
maybe don't creep on the barely legals when you're pushing retirement?

True but he needs to decide that he is the catch first. Self-Perspective is what is bringing him down.

agreed

You're right, but we were just friends...she told me to download Snap so she could send me shit. I'm the idiot who thought that meant something more.

Poor Friendzone Fred

Attached: 36yztn.jpg (500x500, 74K)

This was fun. Same time again tomorrow night guys.

Or go to a bar tomorrow night and get some

Template is posted. You guys come up with something

For the record, OP (me) and NYC trip user were not the same person. Anyhow, night.

FEMALES LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT I WORSHIP THEM AND GIVE THEM EVERYTHING AND THEY JUST TELL ME TO GO AWAY AND BLOCK MY NUMBER BECAUSE THEY ARE SHALLOW AND ONLY WANT ATTRACTIVE CHADS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT I KNOW THIS IVE HAD SO MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH THIS A GRIL CAN NOT LOVE AN UGLY GUY I HAVE LEARNED THIS AND I AM UGLY AND NO WOMEN HAVE EVER LIKED ME AND TELL ME TO GO AWAY I FUCKIN HATE HOW SHALLOW FEMALES ARE

WHATS WITH ALL OF THESE SLUTS THIS IS WHY Yea Forums SHOULD BAN WOMEN THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS WEBSITE OR TO ME HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPSOED TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND IF NOT OF THEM WILL DATE ME BECASE IM UGLY I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH WHY WONT THEY JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE
IM NOT AN INCEL IVE JUST NEVER HAD SEX BECAUSE WOMEN DONT GIVE ME A CHANCE I AM SO TIRED OF WOMEN WALKING OVER ME WHEN EVER I DO ANYTHING NICE FOR THEM THEY TREAT ME LIKE SHIT IM JUST GOING TO GIVE UP AND START TREATING THEM LIKE SHIT MAYBE THEYLL ACTUALLY LIKE ME BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO LIKE GUYS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT

This. If she says no, it's a NO also for her. Remove her texts, phonenumber, insta, FB and move on.

ID GIVE ANYTHING FOR THE ATTENTION OF A LADY ANYTHING ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD I CRAVE WOMEN SO MUCH YET I HATE THEM EVEN MORE I JUST WISH I COULD CARASS A SPECIAL LADYS BREAST BUT I DONT THINK THAT DAY WILL COME I HATE MY LIFE WHY CANT I GET WOMEN SEX SHOULDNT BE DETERMINED BASED ON APPERANCE FUCK I WANNA SMASH
THEY SHOU;LLD VALUE HOW SMART I AM AND HOW NICE I AM TO THEM AND HOW FUNNY I AM AND HOW TALL I AM BUT THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE IM UGLY I HATE WOMEN THEY ARE SO STUPID THEY NEVER GIVE ME A CHANCE THEY ARE SO SHALLOW WHY CANT I GET A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

IVE TRIED IMPROVING MY GROMMING BUT IT IS HARD AND TAKES A LOT OF TIME I DONT HAVE A PERSONALITY DEFECT AND I DO BRUSH MY TEETH YET OBVIOUSLY WOMAN CARE ABOUT MY UGLIENSS MORE THAN ME BRUSHING ME TEETH BECAUSE WOMEN ARE STUPID SHALLOW AND USLESS ONLY FOR FUCKING CHADS TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMAN DO NOT LIKE ME BECAUSE IM UGLY THEY FLNCH WHN THEY SEE ME BCAUSE THEY ARE SO SHALLOW

WOMEN ARE SO HORRIBLE IM NICE TO THEM BUT THEN THEYLL TELL ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AND I KNOW ITS BECAUSSE THEY THINK IM UGLY
I DO NOT WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN IDK HOW IM GOING TO GET PUSS BUT I HOPE SOMEDAY ILL FIND A BITCH STUPID ENOUGH TO FUCK I JUST WANT A BEAUTIFUL WOMANS VAGINA AND I DONT WANT SOME UGLY SKANK BECAUSE THAT DOESNT COUNT

I HAVENT SLEPT WITH ANY WOMEN AND I DONT WANT TO SLEEP WITH AN UGLY WOMAN I AM NOT GOING TO DOWNGRADE MYSLEF TO THAT I KNOW MY WORTH I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN WHO I CAN TAKE CARE OF AND WORHSHIP BUT ALL THE PRETTY GILS HATE ME SO I WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE SEX IM SO MAD

I HAVE TRIED TO IMPROVE MY LIFE I STARTED GROOMING BY BRUSHING MY TEETH BUT WOMEN STILL IGNORE AND AVOID ME THEY THINK IM DISGUSTING EVENTHO I GROOM BECAUSE IM UGLY I HATE WOMEN THEY ARE ALL WRETCHED CREATURES AND HAVE RUINED MY LIFE. BECAUSE OF WOMEN I CAN NOT GET A JOB FUCK THEM

ITS NOT FAIR I DESERVE SEX FROM A BEAUTIFUL WOMN IM NICE AND SMART AND FUNNY WOMEN ARE SO SHALLOW THEY WONT FUCK ME CAUSE IM UGLY I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Pic related: me

Attached: IMG_1231.jpg (722x1280, 168K)

BEACUSE I CANT HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN I NO LONGER HAVE A JOB THATS RIGHT I GOT FIRED BECAUSE OF A WOMAN BECAUSE WOMEN ARE SHALLOW AND WONT SLEEP WITH ME BECAUSE IM UGLY

NO I WILL NOT LOWER MY STANDARDS I KNOW MY WORTH AND WOMEN SHOULD KNOW MY WORTH TOO BUT THEY ARE TOO SHALLOW AND STUPID TO UNDERSTAND I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL LADY NOT SOME DUMB SKANK ALSO I DO THINK WOMEN OWE ME SOMETHING AT LEAST THE ONES IVE BEEN NICE TO, BUT THEY JUST AVOID ME AND TELL ME TO GO AWAY I DONT TREAT THEM LIKE OBJECTS BUT I WILL STOP BEING NICE TO THEM SINCE IT GETS ME NO WHERE

I'm driving lol. Someone help this man XD

I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE BEING TREATED NICE MOST BEAUTIFUL SKANKS LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT BY THEIR CHAD BOYFRIENDS IM NOT A FUCKING CREEP YOU SOUND JUST LIKE THE SHALLOW WOMEN I DEAL WITH EVERYDAY WHO CALL ME A CREEP BECAUSE IM UGLY AND ASKED THEM ON DATE

Lose some weight homie.
You're not ugly.
Lose some weight and lift some weights
You can find a girl guaranteed

Hey, eat a Snicker's, you'll feel better.

Attached: Kylo+eat+a+snickers_1b95f7_5806614.jpg (640x934, 122K)

I tried to be on your team until you threw out the whole "except ugly bitches" part..
You just pulled the same shit the cute chicks are pulling on you and with that attitude about it all, you DESERVE to be a virgin.
Nobody wants your genes.

Now that damn song is in my head lol

Ya'll are savage

Attached: 36z3ue.jpg (500x500, 73K)

FUCK YOU I KNOW MY LEGUE AND I KNOW IM WORTH THE ATTENTION OF A BUEATIFUL FEMALE BUT FEMALES ARE SO FUCKING SHALLOW AT LEAST MOST OF THEM THEY SHOULD GIVE ME ATTENTION AT LEAST ITS NOT MY FAULT MOST WOMEN ARE SLUTS

WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE WOMEN WHY CANT I JUST BE GAY I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH THEY ARE THE REASON I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LIKE ME ASKING THEM OUT BECAUSE IM UGLY FUCK YOU WLADIES OUT THERIR THEY OWE ME A JOB AND SOME SEX

IT REALLY IS THEIR FAULT I DONT HAVE A JOB THE WOMEN AT MY LAST JOB GOT ME FIRED BECAUSE I WAS TOO UGLY FOR THEM THEY WERE ALL FUCKING SKANKS ANYWAYS WHO HAD CHAD BOYFRIENDS I WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW THEM SOMETHING BETTER SOMETHING NOT ABUSIVE BUT NO THEY ALL JUST LIKE BEING MISTREATED BY THEIR CHAD HUSBANDS

Attached: 36z44w.jpg (500x500, 65K)

I CANT JUST ASK A GIRL OUT BECAUSE I KEEP TRYING THAT ANDTHEY ALL JUST TELL ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE WOMEN HATE ME BECAUSE IM UGLY HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM
IM SMART AND NICE AND FUNNY SO THEREFORE IM WORTH THAT OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BUT FEMALES ARE SO STUPID THEY JUST AVOID ME BECUASE IM UGLY BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW ME

EXPECTING SEX FROM A WOMAN BECAUSE IM NICE TO THEM IS NOT CREEPY AT ALL ITS HOW LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK BUT BECAUSE OF FEMINISM AND PEOPLE LIKE HILLARY CLINTON THINGS GOT SCREWED UP AND NOW FEMALES ARE SHALLOW AND HATE ME I DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL WOMENS AFFECTON BECAUSE I AM VERY NICE TO THEM

WOMEN ARE MEANT TO BE WORSHIPPED AND TREATED LIKE GODDESS WHEN I CAN DO SO, FEMINISM CORRUPTED EVERTHING THOUGH
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY HAD NO INTEREST IN ME ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IM ALSO NOT AN INCEL IM NOT ONE OF THOSE WHINEY BITCHES BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY WULDNT WANT ME IM PRETTY SURE MOSET OF THE WOMEN I WORKED WITH WERE FUCKING THOT SLUTS SO I DONT SEE APROBALEM WITH ASKING THOSE FEMALES FOR SEX AT WORK THEY SHOULDNT ACT LIKE THOTS IF THEY DONT WANT MY ATTENTION ITS THEIR FAULT I WAS FIRED FROM MY LAST JOB I HATE CHAD SUCKING FEMALES

FEMALES GIVE SEX TO GUYS WHO LIKE HER ALL THE TIME AS ALONG AS THEY ARE NOT UGLY THAT WHY ALL FEMALES ARE THOTS I KNOW HOW TO RELATE TO WOMEN TOO I HAVE A SISTER SO FEMALES SHOULD BE NICER TO ME BECAUSE IM NICE TO THEM

IM NOT GOING TO LIMIT MYSELF TO SINGLE WOMEN WHO KNOWS I COULD HELP A LUCKY FEMALE LEAVE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WOMEN CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE FEMALES ARE THOTS ALL FEMALES ARE ON THE TABLE FOR ME I DONT DISCRIMINATE BASED ON MARITAL STATUS I DONT DESVER TO BE FIRED I WORKED HARDER THEN ALL THOSE FEMALES COMBINED BUT BECAUSE OF STUPID MODERN FEMINISM WOMEN HAD TO BE OFFENDED BY ME APPROACHING THEM AND REPORTED ME TO MY BOSS WHO FIRED ME I HATE FEM

IM ACTUALLY REALLY SMART I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE

FEMALES CAN CHOSE NOT TO FUCK ME AND STILL BE SLUTS AT THE SAME TIME THEY JUST FUCK ALL THE STUPID FUCKING CHAADS WHICH IS DISGUSTING AND WHY THEY ARE SLUTS

IT IS HOW LIFE WORKS WOMEN BEFORE FEMINISH ALWAYS SLEPT WITH THE NICE GUY LOOK AT SOME HITSORY BOOKS RETARD

ITS NOT FUCKING STUPID MOST RELATIONSHIPS FORM BETWEEN COWORKERS AT WORK PLUS IM PRETTY SURE MY FEMALE COWORKERS SLEPT WITH ALL MY CHAD COWORKERS SO IT WASNT OUT OF THE QUESTION TO ASK THEM FOR SEX

Oof

THATS BECAUSE THE FEMALES I USED TO WORK WITH GOT ME FIRED SO NOW I KNOW NO WOMEN AND NOT EVEN MY SISTER WILL TALK TO ME ANYMORE I FUCKING HATE FEMALES THEY ARE SO DEVIEANT

IM ACTUALLY VERY LIBERAL THE ONLY THING I AGREE WITH TRUMP IS HIS VIEWS ON WOMEN I KIND OF ASPIRE TO BE LIKE HIM HE IS UGLY YEY GETS SO MANY WOMEN

ITS WOMENS FAULT I HAD TO GO TO JAIL FOR A YEAR 2 YEARS AGO FUCK THEM THEY DONT LIKE WHEN I MAKE THE SAME MOVES THEIR CHAD BOYFRIENDS MAKE WHY CANT WOMEN JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE IM NICE SMART TALL AND FUNNY

HONESTLY I WISH PEOPLE HERE WOULD LISTEN TO ME AND JUST GIVE ME ADVICE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT WITH THESES LADIES BUT THEY JUST AVOID ME AND TELL ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE HOW DO I STOP THESE FEMALES FROM LEAVING ME

SO WHEN DID Yea Forums FILL UP WITHREDDITNG LIBERALS FUCK YOU WHITE KNIGHTS DEFENDING FEMALES YOU HAVE ALL PROBABLY NEVER GOTTEN PUSSY AT LEAST I HAVE A SISTER SO I HAVE TALKED TO WOMEN BEFORE YOU ALL SUCK

4CAHN IS ALL FEMALES FUCKING FEMALE WEEBS FUCK YOU IM SO FUCKING ANGRY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A JOB WITH BEING FIRED AND GOING TO JAIL ON MY RECORD ALL BECASE OF THESE STUPID FEMALES WHO CANT HANDLE MY ADANCES

IS ANYONE IN THIS THREAD ACTUALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL I CAME INTO THIS THREAD TO VENT BECAUSE THE OP WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHALOOW FEMALES ARE AND THEN EVERYONE JUST STARTED ATTACKING ME I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ARE YOU IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE THE OPPOISTE OPINION OF OP FUCK ME

ALL FEMALES ARE DISCUSTING CREATURES WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND MONEY I WOUKLD HAVE MONEY TOO BUT STUPID WOMEN GOT ME FIRED AND ARRESTED I FUCKING HATE WOMEN THEY WANT MONEY BUT DONT WHEN IT COMES TO THEM

I WISH MIKU WAS REAL THEN SHE WOULD BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE SEX WITH ME AND I WOULD NO LONGER BE A VIRGIN I JUST WANT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN TO LOVE ME IF SHE WAS REAL THEN I WOULD NOT BE A VIRGIN BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE SEX WITH ERHAND FUCK HER HUGR TITS ASS AND PUSSY

Attached: Hatsune3.png (794x775, 650K)

I MIGHT MOVE TO JAPAN MY LEGAL RECORD WOULDNT FOLLOW ME THERE AND I COULD GET A JOB WITH MY DEGREE AND WOMEN THERE LIKE MEN FOR MORE THEN THEIR LOOKS AND MONEY I COULD FIND REALLY CUTE JAPANESE FEMALE TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO THEY LIKE GUYS LIKE ME THEIR WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN IN AMERICA FUCK
IN JAPAN JAPANESE FEMALES ACTUALLY FIND WHITE MEN VERY ATTRACTIVE I WOULDNT BE COMPETEING WITH ANY STUPID CHADS I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE AND THEY LIKE ANIME SO THEY WOULD DEFINITELY WANT TO HAVE SX WITH ME

I DONT EVEN WANT TO GET MARRIED MOST MARRIAGES END UP WITH CHEATING I WANT TO JUST HAVE SEX AND GO ON WITH MY LIFE WANTING TO HAVE SEX HAS HAULTED MY LIFE SO MUCH WOMEN HAVE RUINED ME
I ACTUALLY LIVE WITH MY DAD. MY MOM DOESNT TALK TO ME SHE WONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE SHES A STUPID BITCH FUCK YOU YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY MOM BITCH SHES TOO UGLY FOR ME ANYWAYS

NO I DO NOT WANT TO GET FUCKING AIDS ID RATHER SLEEP WITH A SWEET INNOCENT VIRGIN GIRL THE GIRL HAS TO BE A VIRGIN I WOULD SLEEO WUTH A FUCKING SLUT
I GOT FIRED BECAUSE THOSE DUMB SLUTS WENT AFTER STUPID CHADS AND WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SO TEHY FIRED ME BUT I REALLY KNOW THEY DID IT BECASE THEY THINGK IM UGLY

I WATCH ANIME AND IT SHOWS SILLLY GUYS GETTING CHICKS ALL THE TIME SO I KNOW GIRLS LIKE SILLY
I AM A GENTLEMAN I HOLD DOORS OP FOR FEMALES AND ALWAYS PAY FOR THEIR DINNER AND INCSIST ON HOLDING THEIR HAND

How did you get the pick

I think we have found the real meme here

She told him to download Snap and she sent that to him. Idk why though. Read somewhere above.

The venting dude? Or what?

Most Girls don’t want a thing they want someone with a good personality not you

a lot of this hits home for me

>be me, 24
>forever friendzone with "best friend" since grade school
>watched her date a dozen guys, always gets her heart broken
>always comes crying to me
>long all night talks in our bedrooms or on the phone
>always there for her, but she gets demanding when i start dating other girls
>"you're just so important to me user, i guess i get jealous lol"
>avoid serious relationships as a result
>still would never date me "you're basically my brother at this point lol"
>she starts getting serious with another guy who i know is bad for her, for the millionth time
>can't stand it any more, feel like i have to get the fuck away from her for my own good
>start applying for work abroad
>offered a job in the UK, basically the same job i'm doing now but with much better pay
>friends and family are excited for me
>"best friend" freaks the fuck out when i tell her
>can't stand the thought of me leaving.
>been in her life since we were kids, but she can't even support me this one time
>realize i've been wasting my fucking life for this girl
>she begs me not to leave, tells me she needs me
>i know this shit isn't going to end the way i want it to, so i leave.
>breaks my fucking heart

anyway been in the UK for like 2 years, have a gf now. former best friend still drunk dials me sometimes to whine about her bf's and beg me to visit, and i get a lot of satisfaction cutting her off after 20 minutes to get on with my own life. trying not to resent her for all the years i wasted pining after her, because i know it was my own fucking fault.

tl;dr you can't clear the friendzone, the only way to win is not to play.

Attached: aaaahh-thats-my-nigga.jpg (473x678, 76K)

start cutting it back to 15, then ten, etc......

Attached: 36z7rt.jpg (500x500, 65K)