This horrific creature on r/transpositive has gotten it's threads and posts locked for the past few months for some...

This horrific creature on r/transpositive has gotten it's threads and posts locked for the past few months for some reason.... Anyway, this is the first unlocked thread in a while, so if you folks want to give her your honest opinions I'm sure it would be appreciated. And if you think this is some personal army type shit, come on now

reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/cjjdqb/4_months_hrt/

Attached: yq6chuby4nt21 (1).jpg (3088x2320, 510K)

>giving a single shit about plebbit
Fuck off nigger

Kill it with fire

You fucking tranny loving faggot look at that thing, uhhh Reddit bad me hate Reddit me lov Yea Forums. They're completely different and Yea Forums I'd superior. Happy?

Why would I go talk shit about a random stranger I've never met?

Go Fuck yourself OP you're human garbage.

Attached: 326qwg3uvbd31.jpg (2316x3088, 978K)

Let me guess....it's a jew...?

Because it's a monster user, are you a female or just a fag?

Nope, it mentions Christianity a bunch actually. I get why you'd say that though

Attached: vry5v1a9yir21.jpg (2320x3088, 575K)

Tee hee

It's a very difficult thing to tell your friends and family that you want to live your life as a different gender.

This tranny has more courage and is probably much happier with more than friends than you. So whose the real loser?

Attached: mha5crpzf8v21 (1).jpg (2320x3088, 599K)

Jesus it's such an echo-chamber on there. They talk like caricatures of women.

hot

Definitely the tranny, I'm pretty happy and I have friends. And who cares if it has bravery it's from Massachusetts that's ground zero for acceptance outside of california

They're both shit and so are you
Dont blame me cause some troglodyte trannt rejected you

The true fag is the person who bothers other people on the internet because it's anonymous and can't come back to them.

100% OP would shit his pants and say nothing to this tranny if they ever met in real life. Pathetic.

Okayyyyy

Attached: 1461575144646.png (705x432, 461K)

And a Boston Bruins fans, it's the perfect trifecta of being a horrible person

that thing looks like mike greenberg

Sure you do bud. That's why you're on Yea Forums trying to get people to harass a total stranger. Because you're so busy with your many friends and happy life. I don't know what you were expecting here.

So you're saying you are a fag?

She's only 4 months in and probably looked like a train wreck as a guy.

Just let her live her life.

Attached: download.jpg (208x242, 6K)

ty

Attached: MpBRHUQms4cX83ZQWhxVp1Ib3TpXIW-t~6izTs7.jpg (576x768, 38K)

Not your personal army.

Attached: 1563292839589.png (850x900, 105K)

Let me guess this tran rejected you and now youre trying to get back at her. FAAAAAAAAAG

I'm sure they're trying to get brownie points to smash the tranny.

That's not how logic works sweetie

My Parents Finally Respect Me For being transgender. For the first time in my life I’m truly happy I can wake up in the morning and like what I see in the mirror

your dad is dying inside

Whoever is OhMyIrene420 you're a good person. OP is a very sad and small little boy.

condoms

Fuckin douche narc

Attached: 34CC84C2-4BCD-4BB3-9C30-CEAB08599E9D.jpg (1125x635, 259K)

I was dying inside for 15 years

Attached: 47f.jpg (640x392, 27K)

Oh jesus fucking christ that whole sub is just a fucking echo chamber of fags in denial.

This, THIS is what happens when you don't discipline your kids.
"oh i'm a special snowflake, i'm a woman in a man's body"
Fuck off you aren't; you're a fag in denial. There's a good fucking reason the world health organisation labelled transgender as a fucking mental disorder (until they caved under the pressure of a hundred thousand rrrrreeeees).

People need to learn we live in a society and you are expected to abide by societal norms lest you be cast out and die alone.
Nobody likes who they are. Nobody is truly comfortable in their skin. Everybody wants to change most things about themselves.
Except most people don't fucking delude themselves into thinking radical surgery or taking hormones will change who they are.
You're fucking stuck with your XX or XY and nothing you do will change that intrinsic fact of your biology.

Hurr durr tranns are bad an gross

If you weren't such a disappointment in life you wouldn't feel the need to harass people like this. Go turn ur life around

So you're afraid of trannies? I don't think you understand the point you were trying to make.

Someone screenshot this thread. OP mad af nobody else gives a shit lmao

>browsed 5 pages of transpositive
Jesus Christ . Maybe 1 almost passing trans per 20

>you are expected to abide by societal norms lest you be cast out and die alone.

That's not how society works.

>Except most people don't fucking delude themselves into thinking radical surgery or taking hormones will change who they are.

These people know who they are. That's why they're changing their outward appearance to better reflect that.

It's not difficult to understand. You're really dumb.

I’m disappointed in you. How can you let that creature do that to itself?

So what your saying is i should just bury all my pain and emotions deep down. the thought of wearing dresses and cute skirts the thought of wearing makeup the thought of looking down and seeing a pair of breasts and having nice long hair I should just bury all that and force myself to be a man and live by society's rules

To all my trans brothers and sisters out there you don't have to live a life you don't want ALL of you out there should feel comfortable in your own skin

For real this is really pathetic

Truth! Ignore the haters, they will never go away. Yea Forums is a cesspool all anyone is going to do is try to tear you down.

A phobia is also hate to something, like xenophobia

I can't wait until they start chucking you faggots off buildings in western countries.

Attached: gay conversion therapy.webm (1280x720, 795K)

>People need to learn we live in a society

That's all you neededcto say, gamer.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

OP you came to the wrong site. Yea Forums's basically all gay and trans now, evident by the constant need for trap threads.

haha epic win Yea Forumsbro

I Own a Successful Business with friends and family who love and respect me, in fact, my mom is taking me dress shopping Monday

Attached: 1564385584209.jpg (960x983, 151K)

This place is infested with faggot supporters

ALL Transwomen are VALID weather you transition at 7 years old or 60 years old

If you're so unhappy with the world now maybe you should just kill yourself? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, they are valid targets on the day of the rope

Some fucking whistle blowing cunt on these threads has a soft spot for mutants.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-170213_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 413K)

Attached: 1557078479936.jpg (756x350, 49K)

Nah, I’ll just wait for the faggots to keep killing themselves instead :)

youre a cunt lol

>El goblina

How the fuck can someone look in the mirror looking like this and say "This is what I wanted."

HOT..HOT..HOT!

you sound like an anal cunt song

Yeah, this guy here is right, OP. It's one thing for Yea Forumstards to fling shit at one another here in our cage. But harassing someone just living their life is pretty sad.

it is
>la goblina

Thanks user. I enjoy a good shit slinging on Yea Forums like anyone else but why put someone down who has done nothing to you? OP is clearly immature and doesn't have empathy. Probably from an extreme lack of social skills.

No, in this case hes right

Attached: 3115F596-65AB-4313-8804-77C94CB45181.jpg (500x400, 74K)