One month on a sailboat with greta

one month on a sailboat with greta
what do you do ?

Attached: 1364879212--1365734011_EN__01373027__0002.jpg (648x540, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKkdRwbAEs&ved=2ahUKEwjG1PTa9N_jAhWFZFAKHQ6RBpcQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw1bvGVQGa0n9mvs2FB7TK9B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sink the ship

I put my boner under a sheet and ask if she wants to "spot the iceberg."

Probably eat her for sustenance

Agreed, but I'd light it on fire first just to watch her freak out about the carbon emissions.

rape the stupid bitch/ slowly charm her into sex

Eat the little shit after I rape her.

Not sure. The kid seems oblivious without notes from her mum.

>what is carbon
duuuuurrr uhhh

Day 1, throw her overboard.
Day 2-30 enjoy my voyage

Can't be prosecuted for drowning a potato in international waters.

I'd epstine the bitch

is she a world famous sailor?

you belong here discord gg / 4jvrnb

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKkdRwbAEs&ved=2ahUKEwjG1PTa9N_jAhWFZFAKHQ6RBpcQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw1bvGVQGa0n9mvs2FB7TK9B

breed her

play dungeons and dragons

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (694x463, 62K)

Make it clear to her that she is a puppet and tell her 10 other things she should've thought of herself if she was for real.
Also elaborate how her carbon footprint is 200x mine and that she will never be able to reconcile, but all that in the name of awareness, right?
Even so in the age of internet livestreaming where people like Shroud reach an average of 27k people just by playing computer games.

Tell her that the only way to efficiently reduce the global carbon footprint is to kill as many people as possible, preventing them from converting valuable resources into materials that will hurt humanity in the long run.

Tell her that simple things like charging your phone or slowing down your car by braking everytime someone wants to cross the road via crosswalk produces a carbon footprint that you'll never be able to reconcile just by spreading awareness about what should've been common sense in the first place.

Also why do cruiseships still exist? It's literaly producing waste for entertainment, and no other purpose whatsoever.
It's an industry that earns money, they don't give a shit about your activism, you're a mascott.
Another carrot held infront of the common fool to keep him satisfied for another minute.

Eat my ass.

Attached: gglove.gif (500x375, 1005K)

yes

Attached: gretathumbergcruzara1.jpg (1200x627, 183K)

>▶

Someone's never been on a cruise ... Poor, poor (yes poor) baby.

this is a secret snap tool which allows you to leak snap memories
give it a go

Attached: wsmWbs0rJUUjM7HvJkkpqyLB5hTR8MZLua0j01kYuhGZcSRK.jpg (690x482, 29K)

And never will.

Attached: GG.jpg (204x300, 8K)

Sex, sex every day, every hour. Enough sex to make a whole new world in her pussy.

make sure we both enjoy the trip but don't raise the subject of climate change

god damn it she sure is one hell of a downy

I'm sorry officer, she was swept away by a freak wave.

Fuck an ugly girl I guess.

..apparently I spend one motn on a sailboat with Greta, what else would I do
stupid question

the water drowned her

Convince her, that a good part of her followers are hypocrites, flying to the next climate action conference - I worry for earth sure, but I worry more giving it into the hands of even more brainlets than it is now.

I`d have her eat ALL the eggs.

Feed the fish with autistic food

user she is disgusting

Ridicule every mispronounced syllable and unnecessary pause as she speaks.

Rip those ugly pigtails off of her head and feed them to the guppies.

Impregnate her on day 1 and on day 29/30 use the baby bump as a punching bag.

I would try to get all the names of the think tanks their parents work with...

Play some connect 4, do some dancing, hide and seek. The usual...

She doesnt look like her father.. sometimes I believe her mother makes up all the autism shit to hide her relationship with other men or something like that...

Its funny that they virtually make her worthless by throwing all kind of prizes at her ...

it's called the EU

...and just EU prices from France, Germany etc. non from Canada, US, Russia etc... its like the people behind her agenda are EU only

Kek

How many eggs? Like an entire bowl full?

Does her name look like an anagram to you?

on a SAILBOAT for a MONTH?
Greta is getting raped.

>Great Brehgnut
It checks out.

I`d have her hooked on heroin. Then sell her on the streets of Detroit.

Fill her head with anti-jewish propaganda so when we get off she starts blaming global warming in the jews

>implying that isn't true

Thinking cruises are for rich fags and not dirt poor trash who can only splash a grand for a weeks vacation.

This is fucking beautiful. Thanks user

Make her a crack whore, while raping her, play antijewish propaganda all day let her eat fish.

this is some cryptic pedo shit isn't it

Attached: 1541083887874.jpg (719x719, 62K)

Torpedo megayachts in international waters

not really that cryptic

It turns out pedophiles don't believe in global warming?

You're bound by the laws from which the ship is registered. So just register in South Africa where white people murder is totally cool.

Top kek.

Let her enlight me about the future of mankind

Fart a lot. She'll be both disgusted (Aspie's hate that stuff) and freaked over methane emissions. Also make her throw up in plastic bags

wanted to test on my teacher

Attached: sc9UWI0l5i0J_dw2v8K1tmhnSgmb1qnbJ~hWLpHA4ShP.jpg (690x482, 29K)

This is /b.
Every discussion on whatever topic will sooner or later, it may take a few threads, end up being about fucking underage girls.

Was Hitler a climate change hero? He did his bit to reduce over population. A few more Hitler's and we wouldn't be worrying about global warming.

Fucking kek

Deport her back to Swednistan

She seems like a cool person.

Attached: gt.jpg (990x712, 265K)

id make that month living hell for her. turn her into a sex slave, make her want to kill herself because of all the mental torture. i would turn her into the female Reek. Cant stand that whore, she's ruining the world.

Pray for the Great White Whale. I very much doubt she'll be able to handle the trip and will have to be airlifted off. She's too tarded out to handle it.

leaked this whore on facebook

Attached: dnledNMXklzFelyWzGQQhtBPbR2-ua6y.jpg (412x412, 27K)

green travel on airplane everyone laugh
green travel on boat everyone laugh

I'd tell her that a kid causes more CO2 emissions than a car. And by murdering her, I'm lowering the global carbon footprint.

Look at her, not even a Pedo would want that ugly bitch.

Sail probably

Invite a bunch of friends over, just party for a month

Based

GREET HUNT GRAB
TARGET HER BUNG
Checks out as an anagram.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 278K)

i dont know what the world thinks of her. but here in sweden we the people laugh at her, hate her. the media loves her ofc. Her mom is a famous leftist singer in sweden, Greta is nothing special, its her mom with all her contacts in the media that made her famous. i hate her for it. Greta skipped school and sat outside the Parliament with a stupid ass sign, who gives a shit. but ofc her shit mom told the media to write about her and here we are.

Yet she is eloquent and she gives good sound-bites.

What's the age of consent on the water?

Nothing. She's an ugly little child.

Teach her yo sail. I'd expect a lot of gratitude from the world for getting her out of your face for a month.

you need consent to hate rape her?

Technicaly there's no law on international waters. But the laws of the host nation of the boat are often followed while on board. So if you wanna have a chance you could yeet her out of the boat and do as you wish afterwards.

Hunt, bag, regret.

Attached: 1451355067100.jpg (640x960, 139K)

I've read the trip's two weeks, not a month.

It would be more fun if she'd collaborate.

nah she's way too ugly for sex. inflicting pain upon her would be more fun

Drown her the first day, continually fuck body until the 30 day countdown ends.

make her listen to soph podcasts

Attached: FC38D98F-E982-48BE-BE7A-C896DAC1886F.jpg (1024x654, 174K)

Greta cant debate anyone. she's has autism or asperger or some shit, 0 social skills.

Make her suffer instead. drown her the last day when she sees land

I laughed and I lost