How the fuck does one get into scamming? I'm tired of being broke, working a 9-5 job and slaving my life away...

How the fuck does one get into scamming? I'm tired of being broke, working a 9-5 job and slaving my life away. Fuck that, I'd rather just sit at a computer for two hours and getting paid double. Help a tard out.

Attached: ccfifththird02_big.png (480x304, 100K)

Bumping for interest

Dont be a nigger tier scumbag dude. Hard work pays off. If you're miserable with your current job then simply start looking for a new one. Especially something that interests you.
>You've been visited by Steve-O. Wish you the best!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x273, 991K)

Join a political party or a church.

It seems to me though working is a system of scamming. I worked hard labor for 9 hours ans made $130 cash a day. The boss I worked for got paid fuckin $2000 a job. I then went into office work and still the same shit.

>Dont be a nigger tier scumbag dude. Hard work pays off.
Kek

Attached: 1564430669746.jpg (271x186, 10K)

Come to eastern Europe. We are respected worldwide and prove to be white masterrace by skimming ATMs and scam cheat corrupt every infrastructure we come in contact with. Need blank credit cards? We got it. Hacked refund vouchers? Call us. Bitcoin ransomware? Gotcha back

Even scammers gotta hustle and grind. Have you ever seen those undercover tapes of scammer call centers? 20 brown dudes packed into one office working 12 hour days.

What you really want to get into is fraud and white collar financial crimes. That's where the real money is at. But you have to be clever and come up with a system that works. Like that dude that was sending invoices to large corporations for shit they didn't order, but they paid anyway, dude made millions before he got caught. Or you could be one of those douchebags selling ebook courses on how you can make millions.

Sounds like you need to become your own boss and pay some shmuck $12/hr to do the hard labor.

You are absolutely stupid.
You can either learn how to scam and most likely go to prison.
Or you could spend the same time and energy and learn a legitimate skill you could use to make money and not go to prison.

I'm more interested in CC scamming. I've seen dudes on social media literally raking in 3k in an hour just from Facebook marketplace or some shit. It can't be all THAT hard, right? Just buy a VPN and set up fake accounts. But I'm just in need of some guidance towards it.

Dude I'll pay you 9000 dollars cash if your kidney is compatible with mine and you donate it to me

So what's the system? Buy stolen CCs on darknet, then buy xboxs and shit off FB with them? Most people selling shit on FB don't take cards.

Or do you mean pretending to sell shit? And then what?

Most likely? Dude, you do realize how hard it is to catch a scammer if done correctly right? You must live in a feral farm town if you think all scammers go to prison.

Pretending to sell. Or buying stolen CC's. I even knew a kid who used to work at McDonalds and would bring in a clip on chip reader that would steal all the info on the card. Sort of a nice kid actually. Ironically would only scam people who drove crazy nice cars. But no idea where he got the card scanner.

credit card scammin is extremely risky, that is why russian hacker sell the numbers to people in other countries.
Easiest and most secure scam is paypal in combination with ebay. Paypal only contacts the police if you scam more than 300$ a year, basically you just negate a payment after recieving the goods.

it is a simple magnet reader for old secure cards (it is still used by IT students to scam their magnet cards for extra money for mensa visits), and for modern cards it is a rfid reader, even your phone could get the info. The problem is to both get pin and not getting detected by banks. They lock credit cards after a single fishy transaction

Finally some fucking help. I almost got scammed on eBay, but while I was selling. The best way would to be pose as a seller, sell a fake good for low price and then what? Never send it?

With the RFID reader though, how the fuck do you even set it up onto a card swiper or ATM without it being retardedly obvious.

It’s still hard work and takes a lot of time. The hardest part is processing people & filtering out those not worth your time. Never spend too much time on one person alone, you have to learn to drop it and move on despite how promising it may seem. Never fuck one person too hard, you’ll risk getting yourself into trouble that way. Take small amounts from lots of people instead of large amounts from single individuals. You have a brain OP, just think outside the box and you’ll come up with something. Never accept PayPal money as your account will just be banned once people start requesting refunds. Again, use your brain, you need to find a payment system that people are already familiar with otherwise nobody is going to send you money from a site they’ve never heard of before/they’re not going to be keen on punching their credit card deets into.

I don’t scam anymore but I was an absolute animal back in the day. I had 3 towers & 3 laptops running autotypers on the most popular adult chat rooms 24/7, Typing shit along the lines of “19/F here, doing sexy Skype shows $25/H” getting literally hundreds of guys adding my skype accounts every minute. I had not only premium VCWs (Virtual Cam Whores) but I even met this slut off tinder who would appear on cam briefly for these guys, confirm that she’s real by waving her hand to them, saying their names etc and they would instantly send us $25 which we would request in British pounds for a conversation rate which is double in my country and then we would “double dip” and tell them it didn’t come through, to send it again and most the time they did.

I think that’s all I can tell you sorry but hope it helps.

I don’t know if I can tell you how to receive payment but I’ll give you a hint I guess, if I sent you a GIFT for your birthday that you didn’t like, let’s say a pair of shoes worth $100, you could sell those shoes to someone second hand and only take a loss of say $20.

You don't want to be seller, because paypal then requires you to fill in extra info. Be buyer.
That is the basic scenario:
>Buy something for 50$ via buyer protection
>Recieve good
>Denie payment and recieve money back
>Most likely seller will contact paypal, but paypal will either say:
>not our problem
>here you too have your money, it was the delivery agencies problem
>Or the seller won't even register that he got scammed since paypal is allowed to access everyones bank account and will just retract that money
Just don't go over the top, their scam system by now is automated too. 10 years ago, they would only get suspicous, if you scammed more than 5k

Good shit fellas. Thank you. Godspeed.

Hacker do abuse probability:
scan 10 cards while moving through a line in a supermarket.
Now you have 10 card numbers. To do online transactions you now need the date of termination of the card. A card is only valid four years, meaning there are only 4*12=48 possible dates. Now you have a chance of 10/48 to have a valid card. As other anons said, hacker go for mass not class

But credit card scam is stupid, never do that. The FBI will be at your doorstep sooner than you can spend any of that money

Do you really think everyone would fucking do that you fucking double retard?
First of all, this fucking hellhole is on constant watch by the feds
If you’ve been here for a long time i wouldn’t have to be saying this you fucking newfag underage b&
Second of all, do you really think people would freely distribute all the tips and tricks like that on a site(including all boards) has heavy traffic all day everyday? The damage and ramifications it could do overnight would trigger a global fucking state of emergency as you are throwing a huge molotov cocktail at the infrastructure of society and you goddamn well know that feds, gov and money do not fucking mix well in a context

I know right there of a way to do it and i could earn a small percentage for every fucking name i ship but i won’t do it
My exboss is into that kinda shit and he does it from a fucking machine he bought off fucking amazon and gets his lead from the dark web and empties account

You are clearly not smart enough to do that kinda shit and don’t even bother trying to fucking ask me share more cause i’ll tell you to go fuck yourself

Get off this site, finish school and get a fucking job you fucking lil benadryl yung money cash money millionaire fucking wacko

With the RFID though, does it provide the CCV?

It is some time since I graduated in IT sec, but afaik cvv is only relevant for physical magnet stripe transactions. Online transactions should be with dynamic cvv based on SSL, Transaction Number and Validation Date

Arfter a check up: it is still dynamic, the number on the back doesn't matter. After scanning your card with rfid and getting the valid date, the hacker is able to do one transaction, after that both card and bank change the dynamic cvv