Welcome traveler, do you seek the wisdom of the pond sage? Fear not, but do not step closer for ye shall be cursed

Welcome traveler, do you seek the wisdom of the pond sage? Fear not, but do not step closer for ye shall be cursed.

Attached: pondsage.png (693x689, 988K)

checked
Pond sage, what is the objectively best alcoholic beverage?

Attached: images[1].jpg (242x208, 4K)

Dear pond sage, I’m afraid that my penis size is not big enough? What should I do?

Glenfiddich 50 year old single malt scotch whiskey.

Size matters not, young traveler. A longsword has reach, but its width is its weakness. A dagger may be short and nimble, but with the right skill can be lethal.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 13.52.39.png (297x250, 150K)

>Glenfiddich
Peasant detected.

Except nearly any 50 year old single malt will cost you about a grand for every year it sat in the cask...

oh wise pond sage, what is to become of my sons?

Pond sage, is there such a thing as destiny?

They're all going to be gay. But one will be top gay, which is alpha as fuck. And the only reason he doesn't like women is because they're fucking retarded.

Yes. But only the dubs of destiny, proven by my digits.

FUCK

Freya bless

that water looks so fucking cold

nice facebook meme faggot

Great pond sage should I put coke or mushrooms in this blunt

Man I’d love to squeeze in next to him, put my hand on his inner thigh and stark stroking his cock while maintaining eye contact.

bump

I do. Tell me o' Sage, I seek an Irish redhead for a wife. What must I do to acquire such a mate?

Great pond sage, will we encounter alien life this century? How's fusion going to turn out?

Bahahahahhaaaaaahh...!
What kind of a fuckin' looooooooooser ponce-sage can't even summon digits!?!?

>Glenfiddich 50 year old single malt scotch whiskey.

Pond Sage is Based. All hail the pond sage.

i kinda know how you feel reminds me of this unbelievable jewish hottie coworker of mine man I wish I fucked her

>jewish

K dude, just don't stand any closer to me, I don't want to get infected

dude I know I know but if you saw the ass on this girl my god I didn't know jewish girls had it like that and her ginger hair too I kinda wonder what pubes looked like. Also she had like a cute porcelain doll kinda face

Did he drownded

she was a ginger you say?

hmmm...ok, I'll give you a pass...this time

thank you so much user!!! I'm crying tries of joy
thank you

Will I get big tiddy goth gf, pond sage?

women confirmed for retarded