Marvel has hired this woman, they are killing themselves trying to be woke

Marvel has hired this woman, they are killing themselves trying to be woke

Attached: 20190731_140036.jpg (1117x587, 220K)

Marvel has been dead for quite sometime now. DC and dynamite comics is where it’s at now.

Attached: Laura.png (848x795, 176K)

Endgame became the highest grossing film literally 10 days ago

Surprising if true, considering Blizzard pretty much fired her.

This is just so wong

Who cares, haven't seen a capeshitter movie in over a decade, best way to show disapproval is to torrent their movies and comics. The Jews care about $ not the opinions of the whales who pay quarterly to see their shite movies

Fuck off

He might be referring to the comic book side of things, which I'd agree DC is doing better right now

Good, let marvel die. Sick of thr shit movies filling up all spots at the theater

Fuck off Laura

> Imagine caring so much about capeshit

They own the sites that report those numbers. Most sane people gave up kike media, years ago and suddenly they are doing all time records, back to back to back?

Attached: LFO.png (848x795, 54K)

Good

Attached: e6e.jpg (540x545, 26K)

Ok but nobody even knows who this skank is and Stan will be loved and remembered my millions so gives a fuck?

This woman sucks, but she most likely never made that tweet. This is just some autists with photoshop.

Good riddance you flea ridden furry faggot

Shoo you chumscrubber

Attached: giphy(23).gif (450x249, 424K)

if stan lee is so racist,then how come so many black people like the movie black panther?

Everyone is Racist now, the accusation of being one is irrelevant

This seemed unbelievable, so I googled it, and it turns out that yes everything on this site is indeed an artistic work of fiction and falsehood.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 Alyssa Wong 🌸🌈 on Twitter.png (640x406, 56K)

Stan Lee stole a lot of work though, he was a cunt

He's right you know. Fuck Stan Lee.

Typical, but I'm actually kinda glad. I'd be ashamed to agree with Wong the cunt on anything.

Lies on Yea Forums? Lies with an agenda?! WTF

no shit lmao

imagine how retarded you must be to believe OP's image

the highest grossing means people has payed more for this flik than any other movie bevor its not the same to how many people actually has seen it .. thats not that hard when ONE F*ing ticket cost like 10 $ and above now.

This place is full of retards.

Welcome, newfriend! You'd be surprised by this place.

It’s ok Star Wars is balls now (only three movies that are canon for me just like how I forgot those shitty hobbit movies but loved Lotr) and I was satisfied with endgame (some of the marvel movies are hit and miss but I’m feeling a bit burned out on them) At some point they will realise this trash is killing the company and change but if not they can crumble and they really should have waited a couple of years before announcing the next phase. Hey let’s make a Barbie universe and aim it at young boys ...

Attached: 55989535-D087-46B7-8B39-74C253E06A4F.jpg (450x598, 43K)

been here since '07. The frothing incels are new, and growing in number. I am consistently disappointed in them.

Attached: marvel.jpg (641x568, 245K)

Comics
Nigger

They also give it an extended release

Ain't it the truth mang. Used to be so much fun pretending to be a fucking idiot along with everyone else.

Then it was clear that some weren't pretending, and they were growing.

Faggot

Attached: IMG_20190730_174100.jpg (1024x616, 46K)

like i say this "record" says nothing

THIS. I used to be able to hop on the retard bandwagon, confident that a significant percentage of my fellow riders were also trolls. Now, everyone takes their retardation seriously, with pride. We've become what I guess we always deserved to be: legitimately retarded.