You're at the beach, sunbathing, minding your own business...

You're at the beach, sunbathing, minding your own business. Your sunlight gets blocked by a huge shadow looming over you. You open your eyes to this guy. "Thats my spot" what do??

Attached: 1563717756797m.jpg (1024x960, 118K)

Pull down my pants and take a fat steamy shit

Not a problem, I was just finished peeing in that spot.

Pull down his pant and suck his dick

s-s-s-sor-sorry s-s-sir .... d-d-do y-you also w-want t-t-to f-fuck my wife?"

Make fun of his belly

I'd say fuck outta here whiteboi and me an my boys go wilding on his ass mane nomesayin

Attached: IMG_6518.jpg (2048x1426, 423K)

Whoop his pussy ass and make him suck my big fat cock cuz I'm ALL Thor and this little bitch is only half thor.

Attached: 1561419595593.jpg.jpg (942x712, 84K)

Why the fuck would I be on a beach? Sunbathing? Yeh, enjoy your cancer.

Tell him to fuck off, if i touches me or keeps harrassing me i call the cops

He looks very top heavy.
I attack his legs with my +2 mace.

"fuck off and stop being a cunt" "work on your core once in a while Kyle"

COME AT ME BRO

Attached: 6075392445_fcb5f3fe07_b.jpg (768x1024, 214K)

look at him, laugh, tap my glock to be sure he sees it, and get back to fucking the hole in the sand i had made there

You realize he has a gut this big BECAUSE it's only muscle? That's the thing strongman develop the most to actually lift things without harming themselves all the time

Ask for a picture because that’s Bjornsson, the World’s Strongest Man 2018

Holy shit halfthor man I loved watching you die in GoT, sucks you lost at strongman this year not even top 3, that gotta hurt.

Laugh, cause he's slow as fuck. But I respect the guy's gains. He didn't do as well as he usually does at the last strongman.

Immediately pull down his shorts and start enthusiastically sucking his dick.

This

Yeahhhh! Monster energy!!!!

His balls are empty and I could run circles around this dude.

You know, ive seen quite a few shops in my day,,,

Stop fucking his dog and let Spot go.

You realize that white boi would literally break you and your bois and fuck yall like teh lil bishes you are right nikka?

Stand up, look him straight in the eye. Whip my dick straight out and piss all over him, to show dominance.

Attached: 1555387036000.jpg (669x822, 70K)

im a concealed carry firearm owner soooo id like to see big man muscles stop a bullet

Attached: Fresh-quotes-on-enemies-mr-goodman-supermariologan-wiki-fandom-powered-by-wikia-quotes-on-enemies.pn (310x401, 111K)

Stay put, pretend not to speak English and carry on with my day.

Hurr durr, I'm an American so obviously I conceal my firearm up my ass on the beach, where it can protect me from evil seaweed dealers wanting to take away murr liberty.

Attached: And-Its-0342-AM-here.jpg (567x992, 131K)

Take a swing at the fucker. I've got glory to gain, he's got everything else to lose!

Attached: KNwumnN.gif (300x240, 1020K)

proceed to laugh at his grotesque american appearance then use my superior mobility to flee from him when he gets irrationally upset

Ikr

Attached: 1563893872618.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Put a cap in his gut.

Ignore him: i'm too busy filming the girl at the corner to start a creep thread

Fart then go back to taking creepshots

Looking at the size of his hemorrhoid pillow I'd say punching him in the anus should take him out.

Sir, you are partially blocking the sunlight. If you continue to stand there, I'll have an uneven tan. Thank you.

Attached: Dq1leJwW4AA4Hf1.jpg (593x665, 46K)

No need to penetrate myself anally. It fits just fine under my stomach.

It gets that shape because they don't work the transverse abdominal muscles which suck it all in

Punch that faget in the throat. Just cuz he is big doesnt mean he can fight user. Punches in bunches.

Attached: A1EF8F96-8842-4FE6-B1E5-0D625C2183CA.jpg (1812x1790, 337K)

Its a public beach bro there are no spots, but I'll happily sit and chat here with you if you're insisting on being here. What's your name?

De-esculation usually works in about 95% of situations. If this was a 5% fringe case I'd be somewhat destroyed, but hey, at least I wasn't literally asking for trouble by being a cunt.

Attached: 38740_that feel.png (750x750, 20K)

+ The guy is really recognizable so committing a crime is really not in his best interest.

>Brings a glock to the beach
>how to ruin your gun in one way step

Squirt him with a water gun then attack hum with my pocket caustic soda

wait sorry, that's me sitting there, I was having an out of body experience suntanning. Sorry self.

Attached: 1563561709045.jpg (591x624, 44K)

Based, hey its not like you see lots of huge bear dudes with really distinct tattoos

Obviously I tell him how her fuel can’t melt steel beams and other autistic facts until he awkwardly tries to leave conversation while I stand there spewing various other alpha knowledge then I lay back down and make a b thread about traps

Tell him to fuck off.

>weaponized autism

Nigga whaaaaa

Act like I can't hear him and just keep screaming "I'M SORRY WHAT??" until he gets frustrated and beats my face in.

Laughs in EU

Bet you like IPAs and cornhole. Either way, whats up? You think your body can block the 45 in my backpack?

lol

He gets it

Say "hey bro, thanks for giving me some shade, the glare on my 3ds was fucking driving me nuts."

Attached: girl-playing-nintendo-3ds-at-beach.jpg (750x501, 127K)

being a big angry chad motherfucker i knock his faggoty roided ass the fuck out. obviously. every day is glass chin day for roid queers.

Suck his cock

hit him where it hurts by questioning his ability to drink monster due to his facial paralysis

And every other day is rock chin day for fantasy faggots?

Scotch tape something in the middle of his back. Because huge guys like this have the flexibility of a potato.

who wants her username

Attached: qguFytlWx3lIoNJiLMaHcdeHv8r1MYoFc5q6WGTK4o-d-h_g_R.jpg (248x537, 19K)

And anyone dumb enough to get close to a raging retard with muscle, are themselves retards.

I want your social security number.

-No its mine.
What he gonna do? Nobody in their right mind would want to get physical out of fear of being sued/prosecuted. Unless you are in lawless ghetto slums, where I would never be.

Attached: doggo not amused.jpg (720x960, 63K)

" what this spot? I don't see your name on it faggot go be a tool somewhere else Manlet "

Beach sign says no fags allowed. Also, gain erection

Then why are you there?

This is why I only go to paid beach for my $5 I can be assured of 2 things no niggers and no jews

First I’d ask for an aurograph. Next I’d ask why he shopped a monster into his hand.

Not gay, queer

Damn why have I never thought of this

>unzips dick
>"Sit down."

Well I got here first. You can find some other place.

>Gay
>queer
Implying it's not the same thing. Once a dick in the butt always a dick in the butt

Attached: vlad-the-imply-er-958734.png (500x551, 169K)

Thanks for calling yourself gay, retard

Attached: tombstone.jpg (400x313, 37K)

How's reddit?

I was here first and I would like to stay here, so unfortunately you'll have to find another spot.

"Move motherfucker"

No, I said I'm staying.

"Move, or I'll bust out your teeth."

Then I'll call the police or get the rest of the beach riled up against your insolent behavior.

Ask him if I can rub suntan oil on his back. Put a shit load on him so he is greasy like a pan cooked sausage. Then set him alight. Whilst he is rolling round in agony run off.

I'll chip him with a screwdriver.

fuck off fat fuck faggot

Never been I don't ever leave b/ and pol/

Hava Nagila,
Hava neranena,
May your summer be shit and your credit score fall

>I don't ever leave b/ and pol/
Imagine bragging about this.

Tell him to fuck off, same as I would anyone, him or a fucking midget

tell him how much he makes my butt hole dilate

This unironically

Venis mecha,
Venis mecha,
Uru achim,
Your mortgage will be denied, your stocks take a hit, and may you bawl

Swamp x12

Attached: 1561087814796.jpg (208x249, 6K)

>goes for the bike even tho unconscious

The two time!

Attached: uifcin4k6oy11.png (800x800, 355K)

nah, i know weak little incels like your fine self will find it hard to believe but there really are quite a few chad monsters around these parts.

you forsen queers are even more cringe inducing than those feral children that greek milks for shekels. fucking pathetic.

Attached: forsenT.png (112x112, 19K)