Share something interesting about the last person to have your dick inside of their body

share something interesting about the last person to have your dick inside of their body.

Attached: ThisIsHowIPraiseJesusLordChrist.gif (400x205, 1.7M)

>Interesting
She was uninteresting. I wish I hadn't bothered

She's an old friend of my wife. Wife knows she's my mistress, and is fine with it. Wants her to have "a good man" for a change. Spend about 50% of time with each of them. They're both crazy, and I love them.

i'm 32. she was 47. and it was one of the finest bjs i've ever gotten

she wants a divorce

She was a sex freak and constantly wanted me to piss on her in the shower

It was my sister after my friends fucked her,passed out

Almost same. Dumb as a brick, but let me hit it raw. I guess those two go hand-in-hand.

>mfw I'm seeing her again this weekend

Attached: Made it to the beach.jpg (480x360, 56K)

She's got a tattoo of a turtle above her hip. Also, I creampied it this morning.

I've fucked her on 4 different continents.

now why would somebody tell lies on the Internet?

He was fat and hairy but a good little toilet slave so I rewarded him by permission to suck me. I' ugly too but pleasure is pleasure.

She your wife or you mowing another man's lawn?

it was a trap I was desperate Yea Forumsros I fucking hate
being desperate.

can I be you user.
pls

She's a ghost writer which is a pretty rad job title.

she's my wife's best friend

She was a stripper in the "Hustler" night club in Vegas who offered a simple lap dance in a private room, then suggested I'd enjoy a bj, then suggested I'd enjoy getting ridden. I felt ashamed after.

Attached: herotime.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

She was supposedly related to General Vang Pao. Was 4'11", and had the tightest pussy I'd ever encountered. Couldn't even get my dick in much past the head. She gave me the best blowjob I've ever had though, so it worked out I guess.

She married, as am I. We like fucking each other better than our significant others. She also likes to be beaten and hurt, so I slap her around and mistreat her and she just gets super wet.

She was raped by her uncle and her father when she was a kid, and it happened a lot. She needs to be blindfolded to cum now, and after she just cries.

Was she 12?

why? did you spend a lot on her

I fuck her every day and if I want I when we fight I tear her pants and rape her and she doesn't really try to stop me.

is it sick I find this kinda hot

That was the weird part, she only charged me for the lap dance. I guess I felt ashamed because she was essentially a whore and I only sleep with women I've made some form of effort to get to that point with, I don't know it's just always bothered me.

Ex girlfriend from high school a couple months ago. Best ass I've ever seen on a white girl.

She's 100% deaf.

good stuff

well if she only charged you for the lap dance and she initiated everything doesn't that mean she genuinely wanted your cock and you have nothing to feel ashamed of

She took it inside her blind folded without ever knowing what i looked like.

She had a rape fetish and then got mad that I thought it was funny

Her right arm has a burn scar that covers it from shoulder to elbow. I think that’s the only thing that knocked her down to my league in her mind. I’m sure if she didn’t have it we would never talk.

The last person was my roommate who she knew I had a pretty big crush on. She'd walk around in just a shirt no panties or anything and would sit in my lap. She was a pretty big exhibitionist and would only let me have sex with her outdoors or in public.

does she have a martin luther king tattoo?

She was a total whore who had another guy’s cum on her face the night before.

whoa that's fucked

my mother was a very kind woman

Was it really your dick before you were born?

He was my good friends son who recently came of age and decided to be my androgynous fuck toy for the night. I think I’m in love.

I came in her belly button before (she's chubby)

That’s okay user, I dated a skinny Japanese chick and I filled her belly button all the time

She's 6 feet tall and got random tats all over. Cooks and cleans. Likes guns and camping like me. It's going well.

Something interesting, she is a cum whore.

we make the sex in the missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation.

You get out

she has a penis

She started out as my best friend. Now look at her.

>Pic related

Attached: 67431255_474329850054838_5028976309238235136_n.jpg (1536x2048, 236K)

She plays violin in a chamber orchestra. Also pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190731_152902.jpg (3441x4810, 1.91M)

41 lol i'm 35

Violin is hot

fuck me that's hot

If you think about it, we're all cum.

Best of both worlds. Kek

When she was 17 she gave oral sex to a 14yo girl

My mom's alive and well, thanks for asking!

NOT an incest joke, it's a birth joke. I only fuck my dad.

And eggs?