Alright Yea Forums

Alright Yea Forums.

I’ve seen some of you talk shit about the ‘knot in some threads.

What’s your fucking problems? SlipKnoT is a group of visionaries. They changed my life, gave me a purpose.

Come join the army. As maggots, we feast upon the dead flesh of society. As our numbers rise, we will no longer be bullied by anyone.

The new album drops in less than two weeks. Brace yourselves.

We Are Not Your Kind.

Attached: 12CE6C73-B35A-43B6-9A55-265E05EBE4D1.jpg (1069x1069, 256K)

As a maggot, your place is in the fucking trash bin.

nice bait

>as a maggot

it's sad that you base your identity on a band lol

Why would i want to be a faggot?

I went to school with Joey. That guy is a douche

Did they have any almost decent listenable albums since there first album like 20 years ago

Maybe few songs. Listening to an entire album and not getting bored is impossible. I wonder what's Corey's Taylor opinion about this thread.

Attached: 1527831415860.jpg (562x532, 93K)

>the 'knot
Wow. What a fucking faggot

Attached: 1564346846785.gif (400x225, 1.55M)

fucking disturbin g planet this is lads

I cant believe they need 8 people to make their shit tier garbage music

jesus, so disturbing is that

the new album sounds like generic bullshit.

Slipknot is generic af

What a bunch of niggers

Fuck all of you.
You’re all faggots, not maggots.

Really all of their albums have been top shelf. Iowa was god tier though. Also, AHIG was incredible.

PSYCHOSOCIAL

Attached: B8F40EB5-8D3E-41AE-B4D5-08DED9C26309.jpg (770x770, 136K)

Oh hey what do you do for a living?
I'm a custom percussionist.
What does that mean?
It means I slap my dick nose mask against the wall and get paid for it.

They have 3 percussionists because they’re revolutionary. The DJ work really adds atmosphere, and you’d be surprised how many samples are buried in the mixes.

What are you, fuckin 60? Get off the 4chins

Be careful with that language boy. I use maggots like you while fishing. Go listen to some nice fucking Thrash or Death metal. Literally 99% of shit released in 80 and 90 is better than Slapnuts

SERIOUSLY?

Dude could you hook me up with an autograph? Even though he’s not in the band anymore, he was an integral part of the OG ‘knot vibe.

LOL

Chris (#3) Fehn is out of the band for being a backstabbing traitor, so your comment is invalid.

No. I have no idea where he lives. Ive only seen him around town a few times since he got famous. He is a little midget that always thought he was super cool in high school. He had a younger sister that was kinda cute though

Any cool Joey stories from back in the day?

I mean man he is pretty cool. He created SlipKnoT

Not really he was known as a great drummer even when he was in junior high. He had long hair and only wore Metallica t shirts. He hung out with a couple kids that were total losers. I did not like him

Ive met the clown guy. I think his name is Sean. He is actually a pretty good guy.

Y-yeh i don't like Slipknot be-because they a-are s-so bad

Attached: images.png (521x589, 18K)

>Sean
H m m m

I will say their new song is better than a lot of the shit on "rock" radio these days. They're the kind of band I only really want to listen to when drunk.

This and rammstein are the only metal releases im looking forward to roght now

I put maggots under my foreskin for sexual gratification bitch

Attached: IMG_6738.jpg (500x359, 103K)