Describe yourselfs b

Describe yourselfs b

Me? Oh hmmm...i cant socialize. My emotions are either confusing or non-existent. Ummm...carr about others more then my wellbeing and that leads me into very unhealthy relationships or doing things I domt particularly wish to do. I'm considered relatively smart schoolwise but I see myself as stupid due to things I do. The depression is strong with this one, I joind the dark side long ago. I'm a writer XD...thats about it I can think of off top oc head. Anything I said not considered a "flaw"??? If so please tell me lol

Attached: IMG_20190726_220822_683.jpg (1080x1069, 48K)

amazing bro

Attached: 50o5Tdmmj~5eA~FcXVd3Dz1Le309kjHVa1f.jpg (461x615, 40K)

im just smart enough to know that emojis are gay af

S A G E

N E W F A G

C A N C E R

Well I'm a hoe for attention, like sometimes i make up huge lies about myself when I'm bored just so people will be like...surprised. I always feel terrible about them later but i keep doing it. It's made me awful at keeping secrets, to the point where i just ask people not to tell me anything I'm supposed to keep a secret because i know i fucking can't

And i get envious really easily but over very specific things. Like i don't mind if my friends don't consider me to be very close, even if i think they are. I mean i like it when they do but i don't mind if they don't. On the other hand, i feel absolutely shit if people like my friend. Does that make sense?

you suck at creative writing ironically and unironically

This may be the mos cancerous post or the best bait, if its bait you have my respects

Attached: 67651aae7f3e7fdc.jpg (348x500, 25K)

HornyConstantly Am A Gamer with No Girlfriend Am 16 About get myself caught by the ICE with my immigrant Family I work at chick-Fil-a

And am a junior

I'm lazy but I work hard when I do work and have really bad anxiety. I need to get a job but I'm too scared of doing a bad job and I'm scared of being around people. Will probably an hero if I don't get a job soon. I just shitpost and play smash bros all day. I'm smart and decent looking. I hate my life

I would say I'm kind, caring, laid back and very very...boring. My life is uneventful and thus I have little to talk about. I strive to learn as much as I can, but have trouble retaining the information. I'm a bisexual(or pan, not exactly sure lol) and bigender, only understanding this recently. In all, I have problems and I care for others, im happy and laidback.

sexy

I'm someone who recognizes and appreciates my flaws but doesn't feel compelled to start a cringy thread so i can advertise them as a means seeking attention.

Also i like coffee.

Attached: 14-12-170.jpg (247x200, 13K)

Boring? That how would describe myself tho

Oh, uh, then it's totally bait...yeah

Attached: 94-90-154.jpg (403x395, 19K)

i drink coffee every day and if i have more than 1 cup i get sick. what is wrong with me

KYS instafag

Attached: chongguoda.webm (368x480, 1.83M)

If im to describe myself HMMM, Weird but not harmful

that cant disprove neither prove my point,

Lmao good, anything more?

Uhhh, I like solving problems

>I like solving problems

Solve my life

>lmao
KYS

Attached: 1563239476928 (1).jpg (996x750, 609K)

go back to r/askreddit faggot

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I smell summer

Attached: 1561671553801.png (846x846, 524K)

Attached: checkem.png (693x966, 569K)