My girlfriend has been making fun of me all day because her dog has bigger balls than me literally the dogs testicle's...

My girlfriend has been making fun of me all day because her dog has bigger balls than me literally the dogs testicle's are larger than mine.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1552001300172.png (493x472, 137K)

Related to pic which implies that 80% of niggers are still dumber then half of all whites.

Guess to which half you belong Einstein

actually it's worse then that. Only 20 percent of blacks are equal to the top 50 percent.
That means that at best only 20% of blacks are smarter then your average mcdonalds worker.

rape her???!!

Tell her the number one killer of male dogs is testicular cancer.

Tell her her dog gives better head then she does. Check and mate, son.

I don't know about that, but I do know this -

leave that nigger alone with that chess board and all your pieces will be gone

That's not even true. Even fucking retarded whites have more sense than most the best black people

lol based gf

>record her getting fucked by the dog and send it to everyone she knows

Am I blind or is she missing the king lol.

What kind of dog is it though?

Dubquads chequed.

>thinking burger flipper is a respectable metric for intelligence
Nah, that's limp dick as fuck. Let's talk about the fact that nearly all serial killers are white. Now that's intelligent.

Cause niggers with low IQ get caught after the first murder.

So it's okay to murder as long as you don't get caught?

LARP someplace else faggot.

thats right, hufpo wouldn't lie about this

Good god you're a fucking retard.

Nobody has to know that you did it after all

He means you have to be smart to get away with murder retard

Snowflake upset. I am sorry I hurt your sensibilities, mr.fragility.
Right, Fox News is where the REAL information is. Real unbiased kind of like.

How would you know that?

Dogs have huge balls for some reason. Don't worry about it.

So your saying only white boys are smart enough to kill multiple people while blacks get caught after the first time. Makes sense.

there is a lot of complexity to the kind of stupidity which goes into making a meme like this

Attached: 8a4865a6ddba4f60c454ba8f1577107d96a6dcde00f9cff.png (690x480, 62K)

Of course you heard that. You only think about murder and blacks so no matter what information is passed through your ears your brain only has two variables to connect together.

Attached: 1532038728275.jpg (644x644, 131K)

Like every other major news outlet

yep, the variables and how I got to it using logic.
>Talking about how dumb the mass population of niggers are.
>I bring up that only about 20 percent are smart enough to get a higher then min wage job.
>You bring up Serial killer.
>Still looking at IQ's I bring up that White people are smart enough to get away with it.
>You have a goddamn stroke as your brain breaks.

Do you understand my reasoning yet?

wat

>bring up "min wage job" as baseline for white intelligence
What you're saying here is that your ability to get a job is directly reflective of your intelligence. That statement is so fucking stupid I didn't feel like unpacking it for the next 8 hours hence why I made a joke about moving the base line to serial killing. Surprisingly to me, you didn't see any issue with this false equivalence of murder vs burger flipping and rolled on forward claiming that white people are superior at murder to. That struck me as odd, does user think murder to be morally permissible? Let's find out.
No, turns out user is still rolling down the hill of the first point of "Nigger bad IQ white man good IQ" because he doesn't know, he just can't figure out how to get out of neutral gear.

Man just said "I got to it using logic" Just fucking shoot me, chief.

Um did you actually make a comment?
Anyone with a brain will get fed up with min wage jobs, so yeah I am saying only low IQ individuals work fast food.

I am also saying that if you are smart enough to not get caught you are smarter then those that get caught.

You really are a fast food worker aren't you.

I'm not him, but your posts are so asinine and half-ass troll tier that clearly, you're unhinged, retarded, pointless, and apparently plain fucking stupid, dude. Fuck off with that weak shit, retard.

What it says, is that 20% of niggers are smarter than white women

Congratulations, OP, you have managed to piss off both niggers and feminists with one image.

kek

>Nigger
>Smart
Pick one

Attached: giphy(52).gif (300x150, 418K)

Dude, leave the dogs' balls alone already.

>half ass troll
>assblasted tirade
You gotta pick one, my dude.
>Anyone with a brain will get fed up with min wage jobs
What the fuck are you basing that on? Believing you're smarter than everyone is an attribute of low IQ not high.
>I am also saying that if you are smart enough to not get caught you are smarter then those that get caught.
That's nowhere fucking close to being true. A guy who got away with murder because the DA fucked up chain of custody on their DNA is not smarter by any metric than the guy whose murder room got discovered by any given natural disaster unearthing the evidence.
Your arguments are silly.

she is dumb, why not compare yours to an elephant too?
Flush this cunt.

Get the dog fixed.
>Who has the bigger balls now?

Attached: giphy(44).gif (320x180, 1.88M)