Donald Trump isn't racist. Change my mind

Donald Trump isn't racist. Change my mind.

Attached: 2815139_0.jpg (630x630, 76K)

No. Its impossible to change the mind of Trumpletons because they've been fully indoctrinated into a cult-like mindset.

Hello Kettle, the name's Pot. Have we met?

Okay thanks for trying. Have a nice day.

He's racist.
He's also black, Jewish, a living fireball, and the entire sky.

are you going to call him a nigger?

Telling a legal immigrant to go back to their country is xenophobic by definition, he's not racist but has done racist things

can one be complicit with racism, while not being racist?

>everyones political beliefs are either black or white and if they aren't on my team they are an NPC

How has your first 2 years of having an interest in politics been?

It's about as xenophobic as telling someone who broke and entered to get out of your house.

Attached: 1563677189448.gif (640x472, 354K)

your lack of an example of him being racist says more than your canned NPC non answer ever could

I just dont understand how protecting our borders and deporting ILLEGAL immigrants is "racist"

He told Omar to go back to your country fix whats wrong and come back and fix our country.

no it isn't because the man has no problem with legal immigration. they are being taken back to their own country because they broke laws to be here and jumped the line. to let them stay would undermine the whole immigration system and the countries sovereign rights.

it's not xenophobic in the slightest to tell people to follow the legal process to get into the country. a xenophobe would ban immigration not marry an immigrant you fucking idiot.

>Help I'm seething and I can't get up

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

>Donald Trump isn't racist. Change my mind.
We can't, because he isn't racist.

They can never give examples they just parrot cable news like a bunch of drooling knuckle-dragging retards.

>I just dont understand how protecting our borders and deporting ILLEGAL immigrants is "racist"
Illegal is a race, nigger.

Riddle me this

Why does it even matter if our president is racist? Our president could be a homosexual, baby eating, dog-fucking lizardman, but if he gets results, and is a functional president, its irrelevant. Congress has the real power, and won't pass any dog-fucking/baby eating laws.

Not saying I think trump is a competent president, but the proclivities and opinions of our president are meaningless.

How can you convince someone who post a propaganda picture of trump in any actual shape when it's clear that hrs completely out of shape and eats nothing but shit food?