So a few weeks back I take my girl to a restaurant, we look at the menu and I see this word "kosjer" on there...

So a few weeks back I take my girl to a restaurant, we look at the menu and I see this word "kosjer" on there. I ask the waitress whats up with that and she says "thats for people who want to eat kosjer meat, jewish people" and I tell her "what so your chef is a god damn jew?"
Then this old lady starts screaming behind me asking if I am Anti-Symantic and I tell her no, I just don't trust jews, i mean what if the jewboy chef wants to poison us or some shit? I listen to Alex Jones, I know whats up. So then I take my girlfriend and we're out of there.

Now today I suddenly get this subpoena from jew lady turns out they had my trucks license plate on the restaurants security camera and she wants to take me to small claims court to sue for punitive damages or some shit. I am pissed out of my mind right now, raging. This shit is gonna cost me money for a lawyer everything. Is there any way out of this? I could really use some advice here because this greedy jew wants to take my money.

Attached: jew.jpg (898x628, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teddyray.com/why-i-am-still-a-methodist/
teolisinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Lyrics-Thank-God-Im-a-Methodist.doc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The irony being that you will likely have a Jew defending you, taking your money.

Suck it up son, you know dem Jews own you.

oh for fucks sake you're right, now how in the hell am i gonna rent a jew to defend me from a jew? god fucking damnit!!!!

Just suck it up and take it in the judenhut

Either this is pathetic bait or OP is an actual brainlet

fucking lol'd at the judenhut remark. thank you, i needed that. so you fellows are telling me there is no way out? I didn't even mean anything by it but its not like i'm gonna trust my girl and I to eat jew food. God only knows what they eat.

Isn't this a free country? I thought this was America, wheres my freedom of speech and such?

No its not fucking bait, I am being sued by a jew and I need your help. There has to be someone here that knows law that can help me with this shit. I work hard for my money, real hard, and just because I don't like jews shouldn't mean I have to pay them money.

You might actually go to prison.

Hope you like cock and and arsehole like a bagel.

Prison? Naw that can't happen can it? Over a simple jew remark? I mean I didn't say they all had to die I just said I didn't like them.

For fucks sake I just got out of prison about 10 months ago over some dumb shit, I don't wanna go back now.

You sound like an unbearable person to be around

you deserve this tbh

Naw man trust me I'm the nicest guy you're ever gonna meet. I just don't trust jews, its nothing personal, I just don't trust them.

YOU GOT KIKED MY DUDE

ENJOY JAIL FAGGOT

Oh come on you are probably a jew yourself aren't you? Whats so wrong about me not liking jews? Like seriously, you're making it out like I want to be the next Hitler and gass them all, its nothing like that man. I'm no KKK member or some shit, I don't wear swastika's or go to nazi rally's I just don't like jews. Thats it. And I feel that I should be entitled to.

Alex Jones wife is Jewish

I’m breddy sure this is b8, but what country are you in?

Now that ain't a very nice thing to say

Oh God damnit, how can Alex Jones do that? I thought he was against the jews!

No man this ain't bait, and I am from the good ol' US of A, straight peckerwood my friend.

Well what is she suing you for? I mean, anyone can sue anyone for anything, but really all you have to do is go answer the summons, and the judge will throw out the case. you have a right to free speech peckerwood. The only way you would have to gib shekels is of you don’t show up and get a default judgement against you

its called free speech.
go to court and dont get a lawyer
you didnt break a law

anyone who believes alex jones deserves to get jew cucked

Show up in a nazi uniform and file a counterclaim for lulz

lmaoo
this

Show up in blackface and offer to settle out of court for free fiddy

So all I got to do is show up in court and thats it? Will I need a lawyer? Because honestly money is a little tight for me right now and it would be great if I didn't need one.

Well now that I heard he has a jew wife I ain't gonna listen to him no more.

That would be hilarious yes, I don't have a nazi uniform but I do have a Skrewdriver t-shirt I can wear.

I mean, fuck em, right?

Man you shoulda heard that jew bitch, total New Yorker accent, very nasally, shrill hag voice. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY PEOPLEEEEEE"

What a total ballbuster. I feel sorry for her husband I really do.

There are no lawyers in small claims court. She probably tried to go to a higher court but the clerk refused to file the petition because it has no merit.
All you have to do is show up and say Muh first amendment, and case dismissed

ohh well thats awesome, I'll do that then, thanks man!

Just don’t blow it off, if you do there’s a good chance you could get a default judgement and then you will actually have to pay

I totally will. Besides all I said is that I don't trust jews, specially not in preparing food for us. I don't hate jews, I don't want them dead and even I think that what Hitler did might have been a tad too much. But I just plain don't trust jews. I've had my share of bad experiences with them.

And if you can't express that, then what the hell is this country coming to, you know?

anyone thinks this site will last

Attached: a1VUp6izWdiWOSuUPpduLSERgSdHk2Hkr1idSdJLTBH.jpg (248x537, 19K)

Holy shit, you must live in either cali or canada. Those are the only 2 english speakin countries I know of that'd do that shit
wtf

I know right? Its ridiculous!

What's wrong with not liking jews? The same thing that's wrong with not liking white people. There is a huge spectrum of types of people white or jewish. There are trustworthy and untrustworthy people regardless of race. Assuming you can't trust someone despite knowing there is a good chance you actually can is dumb. You're essentially making enemies with every jew you meet whether or not its justified.

Counter sue her for harassment and public defamation. eating kosher meat is against your spiritual beliefs you don't have to say what your beliefs are. Just say that you don't agree with the way the animals are butchered.

Thats actually not a bad idea, I'll think it over.

Well I normally keep that shit to myself, I shoulda done that in the restaurant too, just tell my old lady look we're gonna leave. But I was just being stupid I guess, same shit, different day.
Jew lady did one again prove to me why you can't trust a jew though. Someone tells me they don't like white boys I just pop em in the jaw, but jews they gotta take you for your money.

If you make that claim you do have to state your spiritual beliefs. If you cannot prove that you actively practice a religion known to have those beliefs you cannot use it as a legal defense.

Well I'm no church goer but I am technically a Christian and I was baptized, so I can prove that.

Don’t do this OP, you want this to go away quickly. If you make a big deal about it you run the risk of being targeted as an antisemite in the press and sm

Okay then I won't do that. I will make sure to show up though, so I won't lose the case

And Christians have no problem with Kosher food, so you're shit out of luck on that front.

oh god damnit. oh well i'll take it as i see it, I mean if that shylock wants some money thats fine, but I'm not going to pay her one dime though.
I have a buddy his dog once bit someone and he had to pay damages for it and he just refused to pay, after all he lost his dog over that stupid shit which is way more than some stupid medical bill. so he never paid the guy, that was about 4 years ago now.

i think i'll just do that too, and not pay her whatever they are asking for.

you wont go to prison but you may have to pay fines or some shit. assuming this isnt bait. also, you can defend yourself in civil court you won't be given a public defender.

No no no. Jews are far more inbred than other races, there is much less of a spectrum. And Jews are untrustworthy like blacks are rich in melanin. It's basically their defining trait.

Fines I can handle, and no this isn't bait. I was panicking for a while though which is why I asked here. I mean I been fucked over by jews a total of 3 times in my life, and this makes it number four. .So you can imagine why I don't like them much.

Exactly dude. And I don't even mind niggers, hell some of my best friends are niggers and we even work the grill you know when we come to visit specially around this time any one of us will have the damn grill on outside and I eat their food too. But I can trust my niggers dude. I don't mind them. But when it comes to jews, I just don't fucking trust them. And I'm real sorry if that offends anyone, I just don't fucking trust them..

My old lady knows this, hell her daddy even agree with me on the whole not trusting the jews thing. He hasn't even heard about this jew lawsuit yet but when I tell him he's gonna be hotter than the blazes of hell I tell you what.

This is just false. There's a lot of genetic additions to the Jewish population as they've been all over the world for centuries. There are some more traditional Jewish minorities you may be thinking of, but they aren't a reflection of the entire population.

>Anti-Symantic
i laffed

Attached: 533388_10200976687884451_1842473107_n.jpg (720x450, 31K)

I just plain don't care man, hell someone can convert to Judaism and I'll stop trusting them right away. There's just something about those people that I don't trust.

I know right? And I disagreed with her. To me Anti-Symantic would be if I wanted the jews dead, I don't want the jews dead I don't care what they do as long as they just stay the hell away from me and my family!

I want this to be true.

the part of the story that amazes me the most is the fact your gf is so closed mind in fact she didn't tell you anything

ok, you don't like jews but saying that to the waitress is sooo wrong you can't justify your act

my girlfriend pretty much only talks when I want her to. thats why she's my kinda girl. she knows a woman's place thats the way her daddy raised her. and i'm real close friends with her dad too.

Attached: IMG_20190716_034034.jpg (1242x1177, 164K)

>girlfriend

See right there, you know this isn't a real story

Ok what is she suing you about. You are only in trouble if she claims it's a hate crime but that said you should be able to fall back on the first amendment... Or get a doctor to say you have some sort of mental disability.

Hey his sister is a very nice person and there one eyed child is the cutest little mutie ever.

i've been on this site for 12 years and yet it never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to b8 people

you don't get a lawyer for small claims court. just tell the judge you were travelling.

I don't see how it could be a hate crime, I didn't hurt nobody.

Our kid does not have one eye, she's beautiful just like her mom. And my girlfriend ain't my sister bro.

Take your business to a Asian restaurant instead, OP.

Attached: IMG_20190704_024415.jpg (946x632, 70K)

>EITHER this is pathetic bait OR op is an actual brainlet
>No its not fucking bait
Ergo, QED, etc....

oh, i clearly see
>>enjoy having a 12yo gf

I feel myself inclined to agree with both your post and your image.

>There's just something about those people that I don't trust.
Also incorrect. There is something about you that makes you unable to trust them.

>me thinks that all you bait-yellers at each and every post tend to yell that shit just to be on the safe side
>and that 99.9% you are wrong.

She ain't 12 years old homey.
What exactly are you trying to imply here anyway?

So its my fault that they took my money 3 times in my life and now are trying to go for a fourth? And that one time I even lost my trailer and everything and had to go to prison because of a god damn jew?

Oh right, yeah sure buddy that was all my fault, how stupid of me. Let me go tell the boys that who's money those jews also took.

It's your fault for not seeing the people who wronged you as individuals, yes. Any thoughts on why this might be?

i'm not trying to imply anything else that you stated before, people living on earth are just attention seekers

I'll take things that never happened for $500, please.

Not him but I'll make it explicit: you sound like an educated, pedophile, racist piece of shit.

Is that explicit enough for you?

You live in Florida, don't you?

Attached: anHero.jpg (750x600, 35K)

Uneducated, fuck me.

You get bitten by one particular breed of dog 4 times in your lifetime, do you still trust that particular breed of dog?

Well thats a moot point my friend, I was just looking for advice.
You think I like having this bullshit over my head? You think I like being in court rooms?
Maybe you are the attention seeker here trying to make it all about you. Thats fine, lets make it all about you. Anything else you wanna tell us about you yourself?

Yeah I live in Timber Village, wanna come look me up? I got some rage I gotta get rid of.

Fuck you indeed, bring your old lady and I'll fuck her too.

If this shits real you can sue the restaurant for goving the lady your license plate but you sound like a dumb cunt

I ain't no dumb cunt, I know more than you will ever know boy

>>i was looking for advice on Yea Forums
Not well played but that's not important. The only advice i can share with you is not being a fuckin' racist/xenophoby only because you believe in "free speech" which only consists in "i said whatever i want and if you get offended by that then it's your fault".

Strong believer in ZOG's doctrine I see.

Your parents shouldn't let you watch MTV, thats how cucks are made, by watching too much electric jew.

>You get bitten by one particular breed of dog 4 times in your lifetime, do you still trust that particular breed of dog?
I have and I do, yes. Dogs behavior are largely determined by their owner. It's dogs with bad owners I tend not to trust. If you want to extend the metaphor, I guess it's people with shitty friends and family that I tend not to trust.

So you're a dumbass then. Hey thats fine by me, I say go get em tiger, go do business with a jew and then after that we'll talk again.

Oops, i'm sorry i'm forgiving the fact you are god and knows everything and beyond

I ain't God, brother. And I'm no rocket scientist either, but I do know to never trust a jew.

society was fucked when Hitler lost

And what part of what I said was dumb? I've been bitten by 4 golden retrievers. You want me to never trust them again? I grew up with the sweetest golden you can imagine. The dogs that bit me were abused, in a shelter, and scared, this is not a reflection of the breed.

Moreover, shitty dog owners are more likely to have certain breeds for various reasons. For instance, an abusive owner usually wants a tough looking dog that can be trained to attack. The shitty owner isn't a reflection of the breed, even if statistically that breed is correlated with violence because of them.

And you never trust a jew because of... ?

My sisters nudes
MGvEAQJ

You are going completely off-base here brother. I hope for your sake you never have to experience what jews are really like, because I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Because I been fucked over by them in my life four times in total now. So it ain't even prejudice, its EXPERIENCE.

Some people don't trust niggers, well I literally trusted niggers with my life in Iraq, and I'd do it again gladly. Because they know how to have a homey's back. But I'd never ever trust a jew, never again.

>off base
No, I'm completely on base. It's not my fault if you don't see how your own metaphor applies. I've also met a lot of jews. I had Jewish friends growing up. I attended service at their synagogue more than once (it was part of my confirmation into the methodist church). I've met some jews who were untrustworthy, sure, I've met more who were generous and kind.

The truth of the matter is that the truly terrible people in the world tend to be the poor and desperate ones. One's environment plays a large role in their development, much larger than genetic factors.

Ohh just pay the illegals to do the job TRUMP

Oh well it smells like rat in this motherfucker now, well shalom Ishmael! Attended the synagogue and everything, aren't you the good little brainwashed goy????

This reads like a redit post

Brainwashed? I think you mean knowledgeable. If I was brainwashed I'd be assuming things about people I'd never met. Sound like anyone?

What part in my code: "having been fucked over by jews four times in my life" did you have problems decrypting?

Attached: ae2.png (500x294, 23K)

Jews gonna jew
Keep your opinions among friends

I understand that part just fine, and I recognize that it's not a valid reason to make assumptions about jews you haven't met. I explained this using your own metaphor as well as with my own experiences. What part of it did you not understand?

You truly are either a dumbass or a jew, defending your own species.

I think its the latter.

I'm very sorry for your terrible experiences but that argue won't work at all, just imagine a male suffering because all girls he knows don't want anything with him and later turning onto an horrible person, wait, that's exist in fact, they call them INCELS.

Don't be narsicist, people can hurt but you have to be more resilent.

Hey now wait a minute, I thought I was the dumb redneck and you the well educated cuck

Now you can't even spell narcissist wrong. Ya'll should sue your school.

Also no thanks, I'm not about to fall for even more jew tricks. You already got me four times so far, there won't be a fifth.

Ignoring the part where I said I was a confirmed methodist huh? Yes, you'd have to, being confronted with irrefutable logic that conflicts with your brainwashing. Your only recourse to to assume I'm untrustworthy.

I'm not though, I'm just taking to time to show you yourself. If you choose to look you will be forever grateful. Not to me, but to yourself. So I'll ask again, why do you assume all jews are untrustworthy knowing that being wrong on 4 occasions doesn't make it so? What brought you to this perspective?

Trips of truth: Both conditions can be true simultaneously.
OP says he's being sued in Small Claims court, which is a remedy only for contract disputes and statutory fines under a certain amount of money. OP implies he's being sued for a hate crime, which is not a small claim and is the purview of the government to prosecute -- as a crime.

Attached: trolls.png (553x554, 375K)

You're here over the internet and I'm supposed to believe that you aren't a jew. Sure I'll believe that, but then you're a jew-lover, a jew defender and a ZOG enabler. Which makes you probably even worse than a jew.

Also I don't get how I'd be a narcissist. First of all I ain't no Brad Pitt or George Clooney, second of all I'm not book smart, i'm street smart, yet I fell for Jew shenanigans 4 times in my life now, and third of all I live in a trailer. People that live in trailers are never a narcissist. Because we live about a cunt hair away from skid row. We aren't winners.

You're talking to more than one person user, I never called you a narcissist. Insulting people you're trying to help is a dumb tactic.

Also I don't have any strong feelings about Jewish people one way or the other. I'm not a defender of any ethnicity or religion, I'm merely defending humanity as a whole. I'm trying to impart on you the wisdom I've gained from my own experiences. Street smarts aren't easy to share though, are they?

Protip, Shmuel:
Methodists don't call themselves "methodist".

Show us the Summons and Complaint, you lying hasbara asshole.

Attached: radical.jpg (1386x923, 149K)

oh shit I'm sorry homeboy, like I said I ain't too clever and I was in the thick of it. My bad.

Here's the thing though: WHY is it such a problem that I just don't like jews? I just don't associate myself with them, when I hear someones a jew, I distance myself from them and I avoid them. Thats it. I would never beat one up or tie one on the back of my truck dragging him trough the streets. I don't even want to, I just avoid them

Now my moment in that restaurant was bad, it wasn't my bright shining moment and it was a stupid thing for me to do. I'll even agree with the judge in that. I shouldn't have said anything, I shoulda just left.

As for my just avoiding jews, and not associating myself with them, I really don't see a problem with it. Do you?

Now besides me not owning a scanner that would be an even dumber thing to do. I'm stupid, but I ain't dumb.

Holy shit i spelled wrong narcissist xD.

And you are don't even listening to my advices so, in first instance, why did you came here exactly? I'm not jewish and i'm only telling you to not be a racist.

Yes we do, and I'd know. I was baptized and confirmed in the united methodist church. I could probably deliver sermons on John Wesley myself I've seen enough of them. Still don't believe me?
teddyray.com/why-i-am-still-a-methodist/
Or here's a song someone wrote about being a methodist
teolisinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Lyrics-Thank-God-Im-a-Methodist.doc

But I'm not a racist though, I got tons of nigger friends some of them still my friends from the army. They saved my life over in Iraq more times than I can even count. A racist would be against a group of people, I'm not anything and I'm sick of explaining this to you: I just don't trust the jews.

I wouldn't hurt them, wouldn't kill them, I don't wish anything upon them, I just AVOID them. I don't like them, I don't trust them. Why is this such a problem for you? So you can't cheat me out of my money anymore, what?

Oh in fact my girlfriend was just reading along and she reminded me that a couple of niggers are even godparents to our baby girl. So how exactly am I a racist? Oh and we also have spic friends she just reminded me of that too.

>WHY is it such a problem
Because your words and actions effect the people around you more than you realize. Because your beliefs are rooted in illogical fears. Because there are a lot of great jewish people who you should be grateful to know - the sort who would give you legal counsel in this very situation.
>I just avoid them
And do realize the message this sends to the people around you? What it implies about your feelings? People know that you are being illogical, it's plain as day. That's why so many people are taking the time to talk to you about it.

Yeah well in that case, my girlfriend says, they shouldn't have fucked me over all those times. They misrepresented your people, not me. They did far more harm to all of this than me not liking them ever could.

So there you go.

As for bad feelings? Thats the least of what the jews owe me, they owe me roughly lemme think now.... about 75.000 (and thats lowballing it) and a trailer, and 4 years prison time for me and some other people involved in that, because jewboy rolled over on all of us and didn't do a day in prison. And he took the cash.

Mind you thats just talking about 1 jew that fucked me over. Theres still 3 jews left, you want any more?

Off-topic: how many years did you serve your life in Iraq? It was how you expected?

I'n not interest on your money user but you are getting sued for saying something racist in 2019 and that is vortex of all of this thing: in order to avoid problems just don't say anything. Or maybe i'm not expressingi ideas very well.

>your people
Still not Jewish. Still not suggesting there's anything special about Jews at all. They are people, some are good some are bad. If you think the people who wronged you are somehow representatives of Jews in general then that's your failing.

>As for bad feelings? Thats the least of what the jews owe me.
Jews don't owe you anything. And what you're imparting on innocent people (both Jewish and not Jewish) is more than hard feelings. You're perpetuating a cycle of illogical hate.

Your story stinks...

Not years, I served in Operation Iraqi freedom for about a month. Trust me, thats more than enough though

So you're trying to tell me that these four jews don't owe me money? How does that work, did Obama bail them out? I musta missed that memo. And two of those jews don't just owe me money, they owe my friends money too.

Shmuel fell for the shibboleth.

Oh, thanks for answer!!

Those 4 jews might owe you, but all the jews in the world? That's as dumb as suggesting all white Americans should pay reparations to blacks.

>scanner

Attached: hasbara.jpg (998x800, 100K)

You're welcome. I was Army btw. 144 infantry.

shit tier bait

Look, the only thing is I avoid them. I want nothing to do with them, and thats just common sense. Now if you say that I am dumb, hey you got a point. I'm dumb and I don't wanna feel for jew shenanigans ever again. So I avoid them, yes, thats what a dumb person does and I am a dumb person. So you got me there.

not how free speech works

Well by all means enlighten us then, how does free speech work?

I don't think you're dumb though user, I think you were hurt and now you're illogically afraid and mistrustful of innocent people. I think your tactic of avoidance does nothing to mask your true feelings or the impact is has on everyone around you. I think that you justify this behavior by telling yourself "at least I'm not directly hurting anyone". I can tell though user, that you're smart enough to see where this excuse fails. You can see the harm you're doing. You know that vengeance is wrong, and imparting it upon the innocent is even worse.

That said, you can still hate those 4 jewish people and everything they stand for. You can still be wary of jewish people you meet in the future. You can even tell them how you feel and why - but the second you start treating people you don't know like they're somehow responsible for the wrong doings of a few you are no longer innocent.

means you can criticize the government and they can't do shit about it. offending someone does not fall under 1st amendment. you talk anything about anyone, to anyone, they can, depending on what kind of people they are, sue you for damages

Lmao OP is an autistic fuck getting sued because he can’t keep his racism under control in public

This is bait, freedom of speech. OP is a faggot as usual.

I don't hate I just avoid. And I'm not clever enough to do anything else.

Christ, and to think I fought for this country.

>I just avoid
You also say a lot of mean things about jewish people in general, not just anonymously online but apparently in public as well. You can play it off as you being dumb, but as I've discussed, I don't think that's the case at all.

And even if all you did was avoid, that's still harmful to yourself and the people around you. Don't let this fear dictate your life.

The final solution user thats your only hope

with jews you lose

Attached: jewing intensifies.gif (500x500, 1M)

I don't speak my mind about it that often, that case in the restaurant was really a fluke. I sometimes talk to my gf's father about it and definitely never around the kids. Ever. I'm not in the habit of teaching kids hate.

If you really wanna talk about hate lets talk muslim hate. I met tons of really cool arabs in Iraq that where decent, hard working people. Now tons of American's talk shit about Muslims, but I know for a fact that not all of them are bad. Its just the extremists that are.

Nice.
Welcome to schlomos maze

Either way its a waste of time, you'll sooner die than you could prove anything matters.

And now you wanna talk actual jew HATE, you should talk to the fine people of Iraq and they'll tell you they pretty much get buttfucked by the jews on a daily basis over there.

I don't even hate them, I just avoid them. They, they truly hate the shit out of them.

If you're living in America, she has no case. You're well within your rights. It wasn't slander nor was it terroristic threatening. It was an opinion. Let this be a lesson to you to never trust a brainwashed, normie bitch.

I am an American, and its good to know she has no case.

Bitch.
Serve from 2002 to 2011 and tell me you dont have iraq, iran, idontgiveafuckpakicountry.

I sincerely don't understand what you are talking about.

I mean if you did that many tours in that many years they shoulda made you General by now.

If you recognize the illogical fear behind muslim hate, how are you incapable of seeing the same illogical fear behind your avoidance? Sure, a lot of people hate jews more than you, doesn't change that you're treating all jews differently than other people, causing harm without a good reason.

But for the 8th million time: How is it irrational if I had a bad experience with them numerous times. If you go to an eatery and you get indigestion each and every single time because the food is shit, do you go back there? No you don't. It really is that simple.

Why does me avoiding Jews bother you so much? I really think you're a fellow jew trying to bring an easy mark back in the game. And I'm not buying. I shoulda already wised up after the second time a jew jewed me over. Shame on me, you know?

amazing bro

Attached: b_xG_d2zcw007IuZ2O9p8o8M3oSAoF6jfaEgwRpDOP3M8KPN2Y1.jpg (576x768, 38K)

And theres another jew, jewing his jewspam to try and jew brother anons out of their money.

>But for the 8th million time: How is it irrational if I had a bad experience with them numerous times.
For the 8th million time, it's because you can't throw out the baby with the bathwater. You can't say all eggs are bed after smelling a few that are. You can't assume every dog in a breed is bad because you got bitten a few times. If you go to an eatery and get sick 4 times, you can't assume everyone who goes there gets sick (they'd be out of business), nor can you assume that you'll always get sick going there. To do so is illogical. Instead of being illogical you have to think about the situation, about the individuals involved, about all the pieces that matter a lot more than overarching generalized characteristics. Failing to do so is common, I'd even say human, as its the result of cognitive bias we all have. That doesn't mean it's right though, in fact its very often wrong. It's very often damaging to you and those around you to fall prey to such biases.