My car broke down and I cant afford to fix it...

My car broke down and I cant afford to fix it. I work at a pizza joint 6 fucking miles away so walking that distance in this heat is out of the question. I cant afford uber or a bike either. What should I tell my boss guys? I go in at 4

Attached: images (2).png (239x211, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take some old spice with you so you dont smell like ass

and walk to work. ask someone you work with for a lift back home. if you head out now theres no way your fat ass will be late

anyone can afford a bike. You can get a used mountain bike for 100 bucks on craigslist. I rode a bike for two years through Boston winters. 5 miles each way to work.

Try not to suck any dick on the way to work faggot

Shit you can get a piece of shit from a pawn shop for 5-10 bucks, and it'll get you there

Man up Sally, holy shit are you a bitch.

Mechanicfag here. What's fucked on it?

You can't afford a $10 uber ride? Holy fuck you need to get your shit together

>bike
Wow. THose are like $20 used in working order. Used BSO is even cheaper.
>My car broke down and I cant afford to fix it.
How broke down? Does it start?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

This guy is right. Invest in a cheap bike until you can build up your money.

Hello no. I got about 11 dollars to my name until payday

walk, you lazy fat fuck.
buy a shitty bike from walmart or a pawn shop.

I dont quite know yet. Wont start up

Attached: xiaomi m365.png (673x696, 115K)

>Wont start up

So the starter?

Possibly. It makes a terrible clicking sound and wont start

Kind of like a machine gun, I might add. Very fast

just walk 6 miles you pussy

Xiaomi scooters are complete garbage, just like Segway/Ninebot ones.
There are much better options out there

Do the dash lights flicker when you turn the key? Sounds like an alternator problem to me

Grab a friend to turn your engine over crawl under your car and tap the starter with a hammer. The flywheel inside is stuck. the clicking sound you're hearing is your starter solenoid trying to spin that flywheel. Moderate taps with a brass hammer for a rubber mallet are best but if all you have is a steel Hammer don't hit any of the thin parts on the starter it's cast aluminum and you can break it

Maybe get a better paying job than pizza.

That's it! Flashing lights on the dash until I stop. I'll look into it. Thanks

the fact that this still works on modern vehicles pisses me off in weird ways.

Look for a YouTube video on how to tap your starter with a hammer to get a stuck starter to turn over.

I cant. I have a degree but no jobs to use it for

It's probably the alternator or the battery See if turns over if some one gives you a jump

Possibly just a flat battery. Is it manual?

I know you think that they would put solenoids that had a little bit more strength to avoid this very common problem

On most modern cars you cant even see the starter without removing a ton of shit.

well if the dash lights are flickering but he still got enough power left to engage the starter solenoid but not turn the starter over is a very high likelihood that the voltage regulator inside of his alternator has gone bad it's a $10 part built into $150 part if you know how to rebuild it. if you don't you have to replace your alternator and the battery because it's fucked it's been boiled by the complete lack of voltage regulation

take the bus
oh wait! ameritards dont fucking have busses hahaha

It's always underneath and it's always bolted where the transmission and the engine block meet

or the train
OH WAIT AHAHAHA

Automatic

I can only wish we had busses but I probably wouldn't be able to afford a pass

Battery's going dead. Possibly due to bad alternator or alternator lead.

There are plenty of public transportation systems in the us. Sorry it wasn't as fresh of a start as your bombed shitlesss homeland.
That's being said it's less efficient and not very convenient.
The bus system is for poor people who get free bus passes.
If you have to pay for your own ride you may as well get a car.

Wrong you dumb Niger his battery is bad weakened by the heat imagine that. You don't need an alternator to engage the starter again you dumb Nigger. How fucking dumb are you. Give it a hot shot and itstart right up

the flywheel isn't stuck, you're thinking of starter pinion gear not meshing with the flywheel and the the starter motor armature not moving because it's stuck

WHat degree?

Did you check the piston return springs?

Whoever told you Americans don't have buses or trains is a lying retard and you are retarded for believing them. I live 10 minutes away from a bus stop

get started walking.

Tell them your car broke down with a pic for proof. If it's fast food, they have backup guys.

As stupid as this sounds, I strongly recommend it because it turns 6 miles into just 20 or so minutes.

Not a big deal. replace the starter, check the battery connections, and maybe the fuel line worst case scenario. Likely not an expensive fix, but I highly recommend you replace the part yourself.