Can't stand my girlfriend’s freebleeding

Can't stand my girlfriend’s freebleeding.

My girlfriend wears nothing when she gets her period. No tampons, pads, cups. Not even underwear.

She gets blood everywhere. My car, bedding, chairs etc have all been ruined and had to be replaced. She stained everything she puts her cooch on, but doesn’t want to replace them. Has chairs around her house that have brown stains on them. I’m embarrassed when my friends have to ride in her car and ask “did someone poop on your seat?” and she corrects them and says it’s period blood and theirs nothing to be ashamed of.

Anyways, i ended up having to replace my expensive gaming chair last month cause she sat on it when i told her not too. Well cue this week i find out she's on her period. So i bubble wrap EVERYTHING I OWN. However when she enters my apartment with her bloody dripping white leggings she notices my bubble wrap scheme and freaks out. She’s offended and asks why i would humiliate her like that, asked if i was ashamed of her for being a woman. Before I could say anything she left. She’s now demanding an apology. What should i do. Was i in the wrong?

Attached: original-grid-image-4486-1439161597-4.jpg (370x553, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Break up with that psycho. Nothing to apologize for.

Run away and never look back
That woman is demented

apologize, then counter it by saying shit is natural, and continue to shit on her chair/bed/whatever. don't forget to shame her for shaming you for being a human being (weird sentence but I think you get the idea)

Lol wtf are u serious

Attached: 1553027901595.png (480x480, 901K)

You need to dump that mentally ill retarded bitch dude. Jesus christ you autocuck

She would probably be on board with that tho

Yeh, The original reason she cited for free bleeding is that she’s environmentally conscious and doesn't want to use wasteful products like pads and tampons that would end up in a landfill. Now, she’s taken to even more extreme measures to be environmentally conscious. First she stopped flushing the toilet when she shits. Literally her toilet no longer works because it’s so full of shit, so she just shits in a trash bag. She literally screams at me when i flush the toilet at my place so i have to wait for her to leave before i can flush turds down.
The 2nd thing she has done is stopped wiping after she takes a shit. She constantly smells like ass like disgusting. And now ALL of her clothes are stained not just her period clothes. She wears a lot of white and no underwear so her pants alway have a brown stinky stain on the back.

I can’t say anything no matter how gentle or she’ll scream at me.

I've tried before, it didn't go well

I've tried but it didn't work. Something bad happened

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002241.png (500x522, 64K)

Sounds like you’ve hooked up with a femtard...
Never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn’t die

So no women at all? Are you gay?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Dump her if you can’t stand her.

Do us one better than dumping her. You are going to have to man up and end her for us all. thanks user

Such bait

>Not free shitting everywhere
>Not free pissing everywhere
>Not free farting
>Not free masturbating everywhere

You have options OP

I've tried but it went really wrong, like really bad. Idk if I could do it again

Have you ever fucked her while she bleeds? It's wonferful.

Still, no need to be a pig.

Attached: 1470055533979.jpg (437x468, 59K)

Honestly, i tried breaking up with her but it went wrong. After i broke up with her she started following me on campus one day. Then I ran into her one time after i broke up. As usual, Her and a couple of friends were bouncing around naked outside around the main part of campus screaming random words but no coherent thoughts they just keep screaming nothing really. Anyways my gf starts squirting green diarrhea everywhere all over her friends. They smear it on themselves and start throwing it at passerby while calling them fascists. When she saw me she ended up screaming and chasing me. Later i kind of felt bad for her so i got back together with her.

Quality post. Thank you.

She should be ashamed if she's ruining other people's belonging. You never return something in worse shape than when you got it. This could apply here. If I bleed on something I fucking clean it up cause it's a biohazard.

4 billion other women out there

She just doesn't think its a big deal. She thinks its the same as sweating on someones couch

But none of them would want me. My gf says my dick is too small. Its really small, about 5 inches

You should take a shit on her couch, her bed and her car.

But she would be mad at me

Jizzing everywhere would be better

She would really like that