White Ohio lez-bee sues Chicago sperm bank for filling her with negro jizz instead of the white seed she ordered

White Ohio lez-bee sues Chicago sperm bank for filling her with negro jizz instead of the white seed she ordered.

Attached: rftyftiyfiuy.jpg (940x705, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/1128406#t=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So she's racist?

Link?

>lesbians
Who gives a fuck

seems that way. I bet she has instatweet grams where she calls people racist for the same exact thing.

no, she wanted white offspring

Technical blacked

that bitch ellen better have this woman on her show and she better fucking dance

It's almost like it's an unnatural thing to get impregnated by someone you don't even know, just so you can indoctrinate another generation into your mentally ill lifestyle

35 years later the first mixed race female president is elected.

>my mother taught me a valuable lesson about degeneracy when she put me up for adoption based on my skin color. I vow to erase monsters like her from history

m
a
g
a

Wasn't this like 5 years ago?

Racism never dies.

Kkd

Yes

>show
Probably, your point?

How is it racist for wanting white children. And the sperm bank had to give her seed of a white man like she ordered it instead of giving the wrong monkey seed.

Probably because no white man would donate to her

lol the sperm bank was trying to teach a racist a lesson about love. they wouldn't ever want a black kid tho

She shouldn't be allowed to have children. As far as the niglet, no one wants one of those.

anyone else kinda saddened by the fact that most sperm donors eventually try to track down their kids but this guy is probably dead due to gang activity?

Lesbians should be sterilized anyway

She forgot to read the small print of the catalogue where it says that "this is how your donor might look like"

Worse than Aliens. It's like finding out your girlfriend used to be a man and your baby is really her baby and she was a black man like Michael Jackson.

don't most banks make people choose their donors nationality based on looks?

did she get handed the black donor binder and immediately just think if she asked for another race she'd look racist

They should be dragged to the edge of town and stoned

People will call her a racist, but this is clearly a violation of her body and reproductive rights.

lol no go back to london you muzzie

kek

except if they are hot, then they should have sex with each other in front of me wearing cosplay of my favorite characters

dear god what is wrong with that kids forehead it's like if jesus came inside a balloon and the balloon was a baby's head

fuck

Anyone else feel like this might not have been an accident by the sperm bank? This is more than just a big fuck up, a woman's biological ability to birth new life was used in a way she didn't want, basically using the uterus like that of a cow in an industrial farm. Accident or not, a human being had their free agency of who to have a baby with taken away. That alone should fucking terrify people.

>Anyone else feel like this might not have been an accident by the sperm bank?
lol ok

>not being able to breed with who you want
that is scary

Was the sperm bank owned by democrats? Probably another plot to make new dem voters, and claim someone is racist if they don't like it.

Why does the kids head look so messed up? Looks similar to the head of an alien. Oh and this is why you get the sperm directly from the source and not from some business that could give less of a shit what they are giving out.

>why does the kids head look so messed up
coat hanger fail

Is nobody else mystified that a sperm bank would have black seed? Who would select it voluntarily?

But she wouldn't have known what the kid was actually coming out to be in tell the very end? Unless she decided to 'accidentally' drop the kids head onto some pavement, however I do not know.

Any one know what happened? Is the kid old now and she still hates it?

so what if she is? she has every right in the world to not like shitskins, that's her business. People like you want everyone's voice to be heard but tell them to shut up if they say something you don't like. I'm proud of this lesbian, it is okay to say that she wants a white child because niggers are gross

She has all rights to sue the bank. As her daughter is significant less likely to get a college degree and therefore be able to appropriately care for the mother in high age. Statistics prove it

kek

Oh wonder. I just did my research. Spermbank owned by a mr.peter steinberg born to a jewish family

underrated post

She just wants children who look like her. There's nothing racist about that

It would be soooo god only found one Guildmarm cosplay sex video and she's quite a minger
redtube.com/1128406#t=0

Attached: Best Grls.jpg (1250x1600, 708K)

You're gross, fucking racist trash.

What forehead? I don’t see anything wrong with it. Just your typical mixed raced child...

Attached: 6F268FEA-83C2-4151-A719-886874652B9E.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

It's racist, as she SEGREGATE people based on race. She didn't want BLACK, only WHITE.

I'll gladly loan her my raccoon drowning bucket

Attached: 31d82a05-38a3-43e0-ac5c-9969796ba0af.png (694x960, 528K)

>Backward offspring to go with her backward lifestyle

Fuck her

Attached: 1520295174786.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

Thats not racist though, thats like wanting a blackgorlfriend or an asian wife

Oh shit. What a convincing argument. Fuck. I never looked at it that way. I love niggers now, and I'm going to have mud mudbabies or get myself sterilized. Whatever ot takes to destroy my vile race. Thank you for your wisdom, wise sage-user.

Tits are never off-topic

She want a white daughter because she wants her daughter match the mothers success and have a great career in a high threshold job which guarantees a privileged lifestyle in a wealthy white community.

She's a cow faced single mother dyke. Bitch should be glad she was even allowed the daughter. I fucking hate single women who do this.
Bet they just did this so then they could add to the fucked up mixed race kid statistics by confounding it with single mothers and continue their
>Yesss (((my))) fellow goyim, racemixing bad! Keep fighting each other!
agenda.

>intelligence and hard work can earn you a comfortable and rewarding life
You hit the nail on the head, user. Now if the niggers would just get that through their heads...

And who the fuck says a mixed baby of african origin cant succeed in life and having a good career and might be top her mothers wealth in a few years as biological engineer or as NASA space program employee taking tremendous amount of responsibility? Why must it be white only to achieve such things? Fucking racist piece of shit KYS

Your race isn't vile, you are.

If you order something at a resteraunt and it comes to you completely wrong, what do you do? Just eat it, or notify your server of the issue? If you have a specific order you’re expecting and you’re paying for it, you should be entitled to what you want.

That bitches forehead is fucked! Burn it with fire

Attached: 6F0F3AA5-B6B7-44D5-B9F9-52F8069BA92D.gif (320x180, 1.23M)

I don't agree with that guy but if she wanted a white baby she has every right to have one.

The bank fucked up

Cute kid. What is that little girl going to think when she finds out mummy didn't like her and sued the place she came from because she was defective?

And, fucking /pol retards, this was 2014 anyway.

Triggered white SJW.

If you order something but gets something better instead. Why complain?

And a mixed race kid half white half black is socially much more accepted than ever. It might be even more accepted and hopefully soon to be more common than pure white kids. Well we work on it. Whites complain and think too much of everything what can easily be taken as normal. Black is beautiful

Kek

I know this is bait, but, yeah. Apart from the black is beautiful bit, no it isn't. Mixed race can be hot though.

Especially when it's literally given away daily... Forcefully

So, what's it like trying to get a reaction out of people?
Fuck I haven't felt that feeling in so long.
I mean, isn't it great to just spout complete and utter bullshit and nonsense and have people flame?
I used to do that all the time when I was a child but it's been about 14 years since I've done it.
Don't worry. You'll grow out of it too.

He's pointing out a double standard. I consider myself a Lib but I'm not so delusional I won't call out hypocrisy like some.

>And a mixed race kid half white half black is socially much more accepted than ever. It might be even more accepted and hopefully soon to be more common than pure white kids.
Not in my neighborhood nigger

Attached: 4F72D971-F254-49DD-B7D4-C932C7B7A6CC.jpg (1024x609, 69K)

*honk yep all dem bebbhes should be part black.

It looks white to me.

Then it's too late for you.

>forehead
Yakub"s genes are timeless

Attached: yak ubz.png (402x600, 165K)

Funny that people have a problem with black sperm instead of the lesbian getting sperm. Black sperm was obviously only for blacks and a lesbian rasing children is unnatural.

Attached: 1529769942105.jpg (665x639, 74K)

>and a mixed race kid half white half black is socially much more accepted then ever.
First use proper punctuation, then also realize that what you are saying only applies within the European hemisphere. Only self-hating idiots would want to see their roots disappear into a bunch of La creaturas.

Looks like one of those over sized alien heads to me - think old school Outer Limits

Attached: Gossamer.jpg (570x520, 22K)