When was the last time you were really happy?

When was the last time you were really happy?

Attached: 1515337720955.jpg (1484x1920, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4pxT0oxZ44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Before I had kids 8 years ago.
Life was awesome before that.

>bold of you to assume there was such time

Honestly, I really don't fucking know.

I remember a summer vacation in 1973. I was a happy little kid at the beach where our family had a camping spot. It was so sunny and we had fun all the time. Until I dropped one day at the beach like being shot with .50 cal. It turned out I was suddenly fatally allergic to direct sunlight. Barely survived. Was still the best time of my life.

Attached: 1514668200643.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

Yeah, sexy quads.

I’m with you. I honestly can’t remember. My life has been complete dog shit for as long as I can remember.

this morning dumping a turd

I honestly don’t remember ever being happy. Maybe when I was a kid before my parents divorced and I got old enough to know how fucked up the world is. It’s easy to be happy when you’re a kid because you don’t know anything else. It’s not until you begin experiencing loss and pain that you understand how fleeting happiness really is. So have fun while you can, work hard, buy shit, get laid, jerk off, and enjoy the temporary gratification one can find from those things and if you’re lucky enough to enjoy those things often enough, maybe you’ll be content. But there’s no such thing as happiness unless you’re 7 years old and all you care about is going to the zoo with your parents and siblings.

this morning, right before i woke up

Attached: Doublessuicide.jpg (252x252, 11K)

now :^)

Don't remember much of my life befor I turned about 16, 30 now, cause I put it in a deep box inside my head.. So I don't think it was good. And since I remember it, I don't want to live or feel miserable. Basically my life sucks

> this

Attached: nice digits.jpg (750x750, 74K)

Dubs. Dubs for everyone today it seems

Today. Getting some taco truck carnitas right now. Shit’s awesome, man.

Nah, I'm king of singles.

2 months ago, this actually cute skinny little 8th grade nigglette with D cup tits randomly sat next to me at a table in Barnes & Noble. Started talking about weeb shit. When I had to leave, she stopped me by leaning down and kissing the crotch of my pants and then grabbed my left hand and placed it on her tit. She gave me a pretty cute smile. Haven't been back since because I'm scared Chris Hansen might be there to show me a seat. But for a brief moment, was genuinely happy to have that kind of companionship.

Nice quads.
For your question: A little more than two years ago. Relationship was nice at the time (I really should break up at this point), job was still great (I quit that job at the end of last year, was making me sick).

never

except when i drown everyone

about a week and a half ago, before she left

Attached: obo.jpg (225x224, 11K)

fuck off r9k

>May - September 2008
The end of high school!!
3 month long vacation!
Mallorca, friends, family,
full of life!!!
I’ve lost too many people since then.
Where’s the fun in life when you have no one to share it with

No matter what there is always something to worry about. Thats me anyway

Last week. Sold a car with a $2k commission. Felt good

I don't know

Before I fuckin fell head over heels for a girl that doesn’t care about me

so many

Roll for dubs

like two weeks ago when I was on the shores of Lake Michigan smoking a joint and chillin with good friends from way back.

Never in my damn life

you dont get dubs. i get dubs

I was happy until i saw tour shitty post

>when i did not know that i am a GOD

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

2002. Everything was looking so good. A solid 6 digit salary with nowhere to go but up. I was healthy. Got through my divorce without too much hassle and had a new gf. Won custody of my daughter.
And then the bottom dropped out. Got really sick, my job laying me off as a result. GF left, I wasn't spending enough time on her while sick. Most of my savings gone staying alive (US before the ACA).
Still have my daughter, and living vicariously through her is the only thing keeping me going.

10 minutes ago when I found out I'm getting my hands on 100 oxys

Happens to the best of us drac.

Attached: 388495-chninatwin.jpg (121x226, 6K)

Summer break elementary school (hated school, though was an A student) year 1995. Buying video game magazine. Going home, reading it. And watching cartoons and playing bootleg NES all day. Never was happier in my life. Never will be.

when my factorio blue plate production bumped to 200. i was so goddamn happy, felt like the first time i fell in love

Attached: 1563989004247.jpg (400x400, 30K)

show me fag

The 90's were the true last golden era.

kek u cant do shit "GOD", moar like poopy

Attached: checkem.png (693x966, 569K)

What does the N stand for???

august 2014

Yesterday. Went to the fair with my bro, and we were riding something while he made this stupid ass noise at anyone watching. The combo of the carnival ride and losing my shit was perfect

Yeah...

>they keep deactivating my powers
only for emergencies
>see this girl almost gone crazy becuse of me
youtu.be/d4pxT0oxZ44

Attached: 3fd8d71b.jpg (1920x1180, 828K)

sounds pretty happy, user. awesome!

Fuckin hell