Some bitch screwed up my gym membership. Don’t know if I’m blacklisted

Some bitch screwed up my gym membership. Don’t know if I’m blacklisted.

> Am a regular gym rat.
> Me and my group of friends like to goof around and fart on each other, sometimes with our pants down.
> This new girl, Angela, started coming to the gym.
> Angela and I have gotten close.
> Yesterday i decide to try to bring her in on our group joke.
> I see her bending over the water fountain
> I run over pulled my pants down, squatted and ripped the loudest smelliest fart I had ever ripped in her face.
> Pretty sure my powerful fart blew her hair back.
> Instead of laughing or farting back on me, she gets angry.
> She starts raising her voice, asking what was wrong with me, calling me disgusting.
> A few people who I thought were cool side with her and tell me they are fed up with my behavior.
> Someone grabs the manager who promptly tells me to leave, that i had my last chance and blew it.
> I get pissed and break some gym equipment.
> They tried detaining me, but I leave before the police arrive.

i’ve been staying at my dads since the gym has my mom’s address. I’m really scared. All of my friends have been blowing up my phone asking me whats going on. So idk what to do. The gym is my life, where all my friends are and this stupid fucking stuck up bitch ruined it for me. All because i played a little joke on her.

Anyways do you think this will follow me if I join a different gym? Like do all gyms have a black list or something? I don’t want to stop working out just because some bitch has to get up in my shit.

Attached: buck-andrews-xxx-legendmen.jpg (569x625, 65K)

tot kek, mate. thanks for the laugh

Learn to take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others.

I really can’t tell if this is serious since this is chan4 and everybody here has autism

But it wasn't even on me! She made a huge deal out of a harmless prank. I did not deserve what happened

>farts in a persons face
>blames others
cmon, you shithead. At least apologize to her.

My son, you pulled a disgusting prank on someone you recently met before letting them in on the joke. Then you broke some shit that other people use that don't belong to you. You're better invest in home gym equipment because your faggotry just turned into one of the biggest betas in all your friends' eyes.

the girl is the shit head, with op's shit on her head

For what? I was just being funny. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. She's to sensitive!

But she's seen me fart on my friends before, so it shouldn't have been a surprise. I'll admit I shouldn't have broke the gym stuff though, I was just so angry.

>Instead of laughing or farting back on me
I know, right? Like why the fuck doesn't she just roll with the joke. Fucking cunt.

Not all my friends know about this yet, I'm making up a story to tell them why I'm leaving that gym

Thank you for understanding me!

this is gonna make some fucking great pasta my dude

Attached: 1449719286504.jpg (303x293, 12K)

Dude
You’re a grown as man
Supposedly mature and responsible
Yet
You have the fucking audacity to do a fucking childish as fuck bullshit move on a chick then come crying here because you done fucked up?
Kill yourself

So you exposed someone to unwanted contact and then destroyed property when called out on it? You fucked up your own gym membership, boyo.

Attached: download.jpg (581x327, 23K)

Fuck you I am responsible, but I'm allowed to be silly

I didn't touch her bro, I just farted on her

You destroyed the equipment user ;^) You banned for life nigga

Ok ill admit I shouldn't have destroyed the gym stuff. I just got so angry I couldn't control myself :(

You are also a liar
Lmao you garbage person
[spoiler]Larp[/spoiler]

Attached: Lina sees CM posted in Waifu Thread.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

had a good laugh over this. good shit op. she's a dumb cunt anyways

what the fuck is actually wrong with you... AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

>break some gym equipment
This is the least believable part of this story.

Exactly I hope my friends avoid her

Nothing Im just a goofy guy :P

Really? I thought it was the most believable part.

Fuck off its just a white lie. Id have no friends if I didn't lie