How do I stop my ex from telling people I beat her...

How do I stop my ex from telling people I beat her? I honestly only ever hit her once and it’s because I was drunk and she wouldn’t back off and I apologized and we stayed together for a few more months after and I never did anything like that before or after but the way she’s telling the story it’s like I beat her everyday for 11 months. What should I do? I can’t have people think I’m a woman beater

Attached: 5BF52A39-D7DC-4F09-B790-2FC27B9DC127.jpg (793x786, 48K)

shoot her.

I’m not a psycho. I just need her to stop or at least try to make it so people don’t believe her

you know the answer

Attached: 41501519_2002118336516689_4567574449439637504_n.jpg (937x937, 53K)

Instead of beating her, beat that pussy
Bitches usually change their minds after a good fucking, thats how i managed to convince my female best friend to do a drug delivery once

"""I was drunk"""

I did but now that we’re broken up I can’t

I was an it was an accident

You don't and you get what you deserve stupid

Finish the job.

Attached: 3uWHPVbZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>How do I stop my ex from telling people I beat her?
>I honestly only ever hit her once
You don't. You fucked up. She can say whatever she wants.

In all honestly she probably told her friends too so now they hate you as well. Break up with her before she does or the situation could escalate with her going to the police.

Yes she can, just like OP can do whatever he wants

Narrate Thomas the Tank Engine - worked for Ringo Starr

Threaten to hit her again if she doesn’t keep her mouth shut... sorry you’re a woman beater now. It’s never or forever

You didn't beat her enough.

Maybe your beating her hard enough
You hit like a bitch and she knows it so shes telling everyone
If you had manly strikes if would install fear on the other end but its not

take responsibility, faggot

Just tell everyone she got an abortion without telling you and killed your child. And you slapped her once for it and that's all that ever happened. Which is why she didn't call the police on you because she knew she was a murderer.

if you want to make it spicier tell everyone her reason for getting the abortion was that she couldn't be sure the child was yours or if it would even be the same color....

You hit her, you deal with it, faggot.

.... okay?

beat her again

Attached: 1556958764360.jpg (240x240, 5K)

You just fucked your life over user. She will ALWAYS bring that up, you know how women are.
Must likely you are now "scum" for all those who know what you did, either beat the shit out of her to have something to complain about or leave that town and start again faggot.

Move on, make up for your mistakes when you can but don't let them drag you down. Apoligize sincerly if you can and then let her fly faggot.