“I am not a racist”

“I am not a racist”

Right. And Charles Manson was not a criminal...

Attached: ABF5BE3A-56B5-4E38-A757-3D9F6B6B63EA.jpg (720x465, 91K)

Got proof of one racist thing he has said?

I hope he loses then goes to jail lol

Can you tell me one thing he has said or done which makes him a racist? Pro Tip you can't. Telling the true about someone of color isn't racist.

Attached: 1564092274890.jpg (620x388, 51K)

I. “You Don’t Want to Live With Them Either”

The Justice Department’s 1973 lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to “Jews and executives.”

WTF does "racist" even mean?

Hourly reminder that Mexican isn’t a race.

"Im not a racist"

Right. And OP isnt a faggot...

How can you take the left seriously when they label anyone they dont agree with a racist..
Its like the boy who cried wolf

>Seething for almost 3 years and has five to go

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

So is this kind of thread, like, reverse trolling?

>Someone "bitches about" Trump in the op
>Bunch of people brag about his presidency happily.

Attached: 1.png (224x225, 7K)

Didnt know making music was a crime

Attached: 1564587929975.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

>posts clear example of Trump's racism
>nobody even sees it

soyboy detected

Not racist

Its funny because when you think about it, Trump has never said anything racist, hes said some shit about Mexican illegals but thats about it. Also the supposed comment about african shithole countries... Which is fucking ON POINT. Because none of you moron liberals would go there, because its not safe ;)))

Prove me wrong and go to Somalia and hang around in the rural villages. To be fair, there are shitholes in america too, Baltimore is a fine example.

No

The lowest minority unemployment rate in 60 years. Yeah, he's a racist.
MAGA 2020!

Literally who cares?

Seriously think about it for a second. The biggest thing you have on him is he dislikes specific groups of shitty people?

Niggers and spics cry day and night over some white dude not liking them, all the while they kill each other by the truckload on a day to day basis as "jus how it be." Being racist means you have a brain. You can't guilt people anymore, Jew. Nobody cares.

How did the lawsuit go? And you do realize that landlords are allowed to choose who they rent to right?

You see a lot of blacks where you live?
Probably not right... Because it would be LOUD to say the least. Monkeys like to jump around in trees and throw shit everywhere.

Do you really expect JEWS to want to live next to blacks? Yeah that seems very logical, its not like jews built a giant fucking wall and nuked some Gaza Strip, took controll of all the water around "their" country Israel :)

Just saying, whos really racist? You think it was trump that wanted blacks out of those appartments, or the tenants with coin.

Man liberals are really just not that bright.
Im european and I just feel so sad for my american friends that have to deal with you morons. You liberals should go die in pits by the thousands tbh

Don't worry, when their 99% liberal white suburb gets overrun by the people they welcome, they'll realize Jamal and Sasquashanda aren't friendly neighbors who like to come over and play twister. Then they'll flee to another all white city and vote the same stupid shit. All they care about is how their own farts smell. They do things like wear a shirt that says "black lives matter" at some gathering and instantly feel like Jesus. It's narcissism.

Dont forget he has donated more money to historically black colleges than any other president. Ever.