My gf has gained weight since recovering from anorexia. Im disgusted and not attracted anymore. Am I the asshole?

My gf has gained weight since recovering from anorexia. Im disgusted and not attracted anymore. Am I the asshole?

When I met my gf, she was thin and beautiful. She was also anorexic, which was bad and i felt sad for her. 6 months ago, she started getting help and has been in recovery and no longer experiences anorexia for the most part. However, she’s gained a lot of weight, 31 lbs to be exact. She’s 5’6 and used to be 97 lbs, but now is 128 lbs. That’s almost 130 lbs! Its kind of gross looking. She’s just not attractive anymore. I prefer when she was thin.

Last night during dinner, I confided with her that I prefer her skinny then the way she is now. She started to cry and immediately left. Her sister and best friend have been texting and calling me calling me an asshole and other terrible things. Am I the asshole though for being honest? I feel as though i have a right to comment on her body.

Attached: 0ab.jpg (850x1222, 269K)

This is what her body looked like when she was skinny

Attached: tumblr_pjopegh2tP1u6lfv1_540.jpg (540x536, 59K)

This is what she looks like now

Attached: perfect-dress-curvy-body-Tobi.jpg (1000x1500, 592K)

You are fucking retarded, kys
and yes, you are the asshole

You did wrong ,she is not still recovery from her illness,some times is better to keep your mouth close user

I'll happily take the fat pig off your hands

you're a gaping, horsefucked asshole.

Is English not your first language? I thought Yea Forums was an American website

Fuck you how am I an asshole?

How am I an asshole?

You were attracted to her for being mentally fucking ill; anyone who actually cares about her would want nothing more than for her to get better. Now that she has, you're not attracted to her anymore? I get there's nothing you can do about it shy of starving her yourself, but it still makes you, fundamentally, an asshole.

>Am I the asshole?
This post smells of Reddit.

this is good bait

But I have her best interest in mind. I just want her to look good

I was thinking about posting this on Redit

but at what cost

I mean she doesn't have to be unhealthy to be skinny

she does look good tho

the problem is that you're actually a pedophile and a faggot. go fuck the skinny twinks you clearly actually want instead of ruining another woman with your mental disorders. 5'6" 128lbs is what all women should be.

I guess, I just prefer skinny girls

Fuck you skinny women are women too!

>I just want her to look good
no you don't, you want her to be sick and broken so you can take advantage of her. kill yourself and your family so your poisonous seed ends here.

Attached: .jpg (600x604, 24K)

You should dump her OP. Because you don't deserve a girl who's that good looking. If she lost 10 lbs and replaced it with some muscle, she'd have an incredibly sexy body. Not only that, she's recovering from anorexia, and trying to actually eat again, and enjoy life, yet here you are saying "I don't care about your wants and needs, I'll only love you if you make yourself depressed and pathetic again so you'll lose some weight". Yeah, you're a cunt my guy.

You got problems, if your turn off by what she looks like now. She used to look like a bag of bones. I dont fuck skeleton buddy.

My family is actually on her side of things. They think I am in the wrong. I dont want her to be sick, I just want her to be attractive for me

I bet you're a troll, OP. if not, she's is objectively hotter here, so no you're not an asshole, just a faggot.

Fuck off, I dont want her to stop eating again, I just want her to be skinny

Fuck off Im straight. Skinny women are still women

She wasn't exactly a bag of bones, she still looked good

OP is fucking insane. Girl looks hot as fuck now.

OP, the bitch needs to lose weight. You did well

But does she want that? 130 isn't considered big or even average. 130 is still very skinny. Her pussy probably feels better with some extra meat around it too. Ask her to start walking and working out with you and let her eat how she wants as long as she's exercising.

I hope you've got a large dick user, because I can't wait til she drops on you that yours isn't good enough.

So you're disgusted she is now a healthy weight?

Yes, you are the one screwed up in the head and you don't deserve her.

OP just realized now that she’s healthy she’s too good for him and will leave him. I see your strategy OP

>"I just want her to be skinny"
Kys idiot

She's hot now, but I think she was hotter when she was skinny

One Google search of the image name and it pulled up the original. Obviously fake, noone is going to date OP.

Thank you for understanding

You sound like a faggot that likes cocks to me. Maybe break up with her so she can go get a real man, and you can be the sissy you appear to be

She already exercises, I just want her to be skinnier

Fuck off thats not it. I know I have to be careful because guys would want her either way. She is very beautiful

Good story, but shit bait

Attached: IMG_20190731_125912.jpg (1075x1841, 405K)

Neither of those are her, I just needed pictures to compare her body to for y'all

Neither of those are her, I just needed pictures to compare her body to for y'all

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

So you're admitting you're selfish and it's not in her best interest, it's in yours

Okay yeah. You're an asshole

OP sure is a faggot fuck

No, I dont know why my family is against me. They've always been against me anyways

No I'm straight

More evidence that it's bait. You lost, faggot

Unless she's 4'5 I dont see how her body would look like that

Its not bait, Im not going to upload pictures of her and get doxxed. Im not fucking stupid

Like what?

>LiKe wHaT?
You keep overreacting to the word "faggot" like some autist who can't take sarcasm

Nvm wrong user, meant for

What are you talking about?

No worries