So my gf is mad at me for “humiliating” her when I did something to help reduce our food costs

So my gf is mad at me for “humiliating” her when I did something to help reduce our food costs.

> Taco Bell down the street recently reopened after having been closed due to not passing a health inspection.
> Apparently many people were getting sick and shitting their pants from the food.
> As a weird pr move, that particular taco bell ran a weird promotion that if you shit your pants in the dining room because of their food you would get your meal for free. I guess this was to combat the number of complaints.
> to save some money, I went to taco bell and shit my pants on purpose during my meal.
> The first time I did it, they were very apologetic.
> The second time I think they started catching on. Which brings us to last night.
> Last night wanted to bring my wife to Taco Bell for our date night
> didn't want to pay for our meals.
> tried to convince my wife to shit her pants with me so we could get are meals comped.
> She was not on board and refused to participate in my scheme.
> had to resort to plan B.
> While she was grabbing sauces, I sprinkled laxative in her drink.
> 10 minutes into her meal, she’s spraying liquid diarrhea through her pants,
> I push a few logs out myself.
> Somehow she catches on to what I did
> She starts crying and screaming at me and telling me i’m a horrible person and that i humiliated her.
> the restaurant staff refuse to comp our meals and claim they know I'm shitting myself on purpose.
> They also tell us to leave and trespass us.

My GF has refused to respond to my texts and has been ignoring my phone calls. Her sister actually called me and told me that we were through. I told her not until I talk to my GF. So is my GF being ridiculous?

Attached: l85uj6f0hfa01.jpg (1051x800, 64K)

(you) forced your wife/gf (make up your mind) to shit herself because you were too cheap to pay for fucking taco Bell. If you can't figure this one out, then good luck bud.

> to save some money, I went to taco bell and shit my pants on purpose during my meal.

Fucking kek

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 44K)

My gf, but sometimes I call her my wifey because we've been together for so long, about 5 months now. I honestly dont see what the big deal is. We were close to home, so we could shower and change quickly once we left Taco Bell.

>My gf, but sometimes I call her my wifey because we've been together for so long, about 5 months now. I honestly dont see what the big deal is. We were close to home, so we could shower and change quickly once we left Taco Bell.
My gf, but sometimes I call her my wifey because we've been together for so long, about 5 months now. I honestly dont see what the big deal is. We were close to home, so we could shower and change quickly once we left Taco Bell.

Jesus, man. (You) need to be over 18 to post on this site.

I'm 34

here's your ((((you)))) now go hang yourself you dirty kike shill

What does your sentence even mean? Speak English pls. This is an American site

Don't you have something better to do than to troll with such weak bait?

UH OH
STINKY
POOOOOOoooP

XDDDDDDDDDDD

It’s not bad, but it’s lacking that copypasta flavor. Work on it.

tldr

farts uh oh....STINKY!!
POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP

Made my gf poop her pants in Tacobell so we could get our meals comped. She's mad at me

>thathappened.txt
mildly amusing, however

Kill yourself.

5 months... Sounds like bullshit, or both of you are equally pathetic if she lets yoi

5 months is a long time for me. Before now, the longest relationship I've been is was 3 months

There is no way this is real & the idiots who are responding as if it were are stupid as fuck.

I usually hate the Andy Sixx log thing, but if ever there was a time when it was appropriate, it is now.

Attached: OP is a faggot Fred Phelps.jpg (181x200, 41K)

Attached: 1563992794816.jpg (452x452, 45K)

Where’s my free taco?

Attached: 35D62292-474D-48C6-9B3A-04C2E736F538.jpg (640x597, 35K)

Do you live in the Dallas area?

Yes me do

I'll take things that never happened for 800 Alex

Its the one off Inwood Rd. Shit your pants there and they'll give you free food. Its fucking awesome. But dont do it too many times like me or they'll catch on.

It takes 4 to 24 hours for food poisoning. This is stupid

Not necessarily, there are some bacteria that can cause diarrhea in 30 minutes

Obvious reddit greentext is obvious

redit doesn't due green text

Thanks for that revealing statement op and or faggot.