Me and a friend found what looks to be an abandoned bunker. Boarded up but we could prob kick it out. Should we go in?

Me and a friend found what looks to be an abandoned bunker. Boarded up but we could prob kick it out. Should we go in?

Attached: 92A23152-C03B-4227-8B54-86B4F955E3A2.jpg (2070x1536, 944K)

Go in, Be careful of nails.

Go in! Location?

Go in good luck. Where it at ? Cool

OP will not deliver

bump

It doesn’t really look like it’s abandoned. There’s a building/house with new roof right beside it.

Doesn't look like there is much to see in there. But go ahead and I hope you have taken your tetanus vaccination shot lately.

OP is a faggot and will NOT deliver

Attached: opisafaggot.png (301x223, 134K)

Ok there’s a hatch opening on the roof, which goes 3/4 meters in. There’s no way to get out if we go down there. BUT the boards around it look kind of shabby. Pic rilated

Attached: FCEBFD37-40A4-4FDC-8690-797C8D08496B.jpg (2048x1916, 1.59M)

>805984071
tu es où ? dans le sud ?

bring a step ladder, go on in

Oh ye and there’s asbestos covering the staircases

Attached: E63C8B1D-B51D-4A00-926B-B94E86D2750F.jpg (1899x2046, 1.25M)

maybe his step ladder abandoned him, you don't know

What kind of camera creates such file names.

get some masks OP, mesothelioma is fucking horrible.

just jump in ffs

are you and your friend just looking for a place to have homosex? Why not the red roof inn right next door?

Nah you could get hit with some sort of trap in there. Its boarded up because someone did some shit in there. Going in would set them off. It also might be a trap.

not everything you encounter is a trap user. maybe stay clear of Yea Forums for a while.

what kind of Yea Forums doesn’t ask for timestamps anymore?

Oi faggots. Here’s a photo from the top hatch. We’re not going down there because we don’t have a rope, so we might give the side windows a try. They’re boarded up but we could kick them in for sure

Attached: 89F4C7EA-4377-4885-9D98-62612E202231.jpg (2947x2171, 1012K)

Would been the next question and here we are

take pic of friend’s peen

what kind of Yea Forums doesn't think that The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Pussies.

Time stamp

Attached: 340801B5-FAE9-4E61-B501-57684F53023C.jpg (1927x2048, 1.27M)

I passed a shitty building once with really shitty windows that looked like it HAD TO BE abandoned. Going the other way I saw the garage door open with a brand new firetruck coming out of the shiny new interior. Careful what you assume is abandoned.

The part looks like the base of a transmitter mast with an operating room underneath. Much too boring to fake it. OP presents the whole thing only as if he is climbing around in it NOW. But that's already a thing of the past.

sure, you can believe him if you want to. But I'm sure those images are not his unless he posts one showing a time stamp

>But that's already a thing of the past.
exactly, like 3 minutes in the past. OP is fag

This
And this

Everytime I start one of these threads and deliver there is a time stamp

Pic related

From the last win while I was bored at work

This went out the door of my shop and is now rolling down the highway on an 18 wheeler...

Attached: 20190718_185500.jpg (922x960, 589K)

No, the wrong way to prove time stamp. you're indeed a faggot

I wrote that before OP showed his wristwatch

wew lad.

didn't notice until after I posted a reply. My bad.

doesn't matter, you failed

Are you OK?
The neighbour told you to play elsewhere?

The edgiest part is the $60k salary I'd be losing if it was ever discovered and I lost my job for being an asshole.

Attached: 1555492948665.webm (768x576, 1.92M)

How the fuck is that a timestamp?

Here’s the window. We already kicked out some of the boards, but will see if we can open it up a bit more. There was asbestos on the roof, but I don’t think there’s any inside though

Attached: 422E9E3B-BD73-4B04-866B-8FFCECF9350C.jpg (1941x2046, 1.04M)

how is it not?

Did you try knocking on the front door of the house with the red roof right beside it? Is that your mom’s house?

Attached: disgusting.png (600x800, 684K)

Here is the proper way to post time stamp. You are indeed a faggot.

Attached: bi-taylor-swift-with-time-stamp-2649283.png (500x565, 145K)

Attached: 1479876268832.jpg (399x382, 29K)

Though the picture in question is fake as fuck.

Op2 here
We found an electrical cupboard that seems to have been installed in 2008. Upon further inspection it seems there is electrical wires in the structure but ones we can see are not connected to anything

How are we supposed to do a fucking time stamp without paper. We layed some leaves out with the date and showed you the time

If Taylor Swift was standing if front of that building with today’s date and time it would be more proper

Just keep posting pictures

Ok we will accept the timestamp didn’t see the stick dates. Very clever

tay

Attached: ttay.jpg (1329x1329, 243K)

You’re avoiding all the questions about the house with the red roof right beside it. So timestamp or not you must now put sharpie in pooper or GTFO

here’s a couple photos from the window we kicked out. Looks like it wasn’t ever finished. She staircase is covered in asbestos on the roof so we’d rather not fuck with that.

Attached: 204D8718-9491-411B-BCAA-B9F00BC80CDA.jpg (2048x1782, 657K)

who the fuck cares? its about the timestamp

Penis pics or it didnt happen.

take a shit in there and masturbate on it

Attached: nice..gif (600x338, 1.85M)

next photo, give a thumbs up to prove you're legit

How do you know its asbestos ?

Heh. It was just funny to ask for a timestamp with a fake. No prob.

Ask the rest of you summer camp to help you.

more pics of shop

That shit on the stairs looks like tarboard leftovers. Don't think it's asbestos.

op1 back

There are a couple houses around here. We’re on Croatia in the middle of nowhere, so thankfully there aren’t too many people passing through here.

can't you go rent 1?

You could probably blow your friend right there.

OP go back into your moms house next-door and take pics of her underwear drawer for us instead

this

Do some crack in there and make it a goddamned home like it should be

lol yeh

This OP. Make your friend put on your moms panties and post his sissy ass pics

>Fellow machinist-fag?

post a photo of you two sucking each others dicks with time stamp

>weekday in Russia

get your Geiger counter, ivan!!

Get out of here, Stalker!

More pics, might go in

Attached: 57F66089-7FBA-493D-B3A2-70EC1ABF6864.jpg (2048x2022, 697K)

or better use the cum to make the timestamp

We don’t have the gear to go down today. We’d need a rope and something to cover out mouth/nose bc who tf knows what’s in there. Might resurrect thread in a couple days

Stfu op will deliver on Friday

fake and gay
op is a faggot

friday same time?
Also next tiem dont forget the sharpie for the sharpie in pooper pic

you better post a thumbs up in the next photo like what said or else you're the biggest faggot on Yea Forums

hey guy's, sorry I am late. I found this abandoned warehouse, should I go inside?

Attached: IMG10.png (1918x1080, 1.22M)

OP check your mom’s house next door I know she has some rope under the bed

Yes, what could probably go wrong? It's not like there is some crazy hobo that will rape your ass when you intrude his rape dugeon.

The area I live in has a now defunct bunker. It used to be a air force base housing and now it is just duplex housing. It's a pretty big swatch of land.
Anyways the bunker connects to a tunnel system that is somewhat extensive. I've been down there quite a bit exploring.
I have a map of the tunnels I got from someone who was stationed there in the 70s about 15 years ago. I also have a map of my city that is about 10 x 4 feet and is also a blueprint along with the streets etc. I got that from somewhere I worked. That map is from 1957.
There is a wanna be group of witches who use the tunnels for animal sacrifices. I've seen the aftermath of this myself. 3 days ago someone drove by a house 2 blocks from me, a woman jumped out, stole a cat from front yard and speed off.
Fucking wierd.

Well upon going inside the abandoned warehouse, I took this photo and looks guys, there is a ghost! Oh the horror! THE HORROR! :(

Attached: IMG11.png (1918x1080, 552K)

Absolutely. But yeah watch for rusty metal

Fuck off back to the celeb threads you worthless retard

The resolution of the potato you used to snap the shot. Oh the horror! THE HORROR! kek

thats a parking lot

>lights on
>abandoned

lol I did that intentionally to mock op1 and op 2

lol, though sometimes abandoned places still have power

kys nigger

Attached: tay ok.jpg (587x431, 25K)

Go swallow a knife you disgusting cunt

>op1
>op2

Attached: Untitled.png (364x390, 161K)

ITT/ faggots

I’d move in and enjoy free power for as long as I could.

The way your bf grasps your arm it’s obvious you’re the bottom.

You wouldn't know asbestos if it licked your ass

Itchy

u mad bro

Attached: tay u ok.gif (572x304, 1.47M)

Maybe not, but I’d appreciate it

ITT/ OP is a faggot

Woq

kek

I don’t pay my electric bill my power gets shut off in 30 days? How do abandoned buildings get electric?

I'm gay

Attached: Barney & Friends.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

Straight from Hell, Satan

well you're the devil right? Don't you provide the power?

Attached: devil.jpg (600x330, 35K)

Dew it

Attached: 1448323770922s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Hey, I just found an abandoned shed. But there's already someone in it.
Get out of there! That's my shed!

Attached: your shed.png (500x650, 170K)

we haven't heard back from op1 and op2 in a while, maybe they encountered some crazy serial killer.

nice one friend how do I save and post to my FB wall?

GET OUT OF MY SHED YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Attached: 08B14337-CE8F-43C0-81C0-B0D5F122D959.jpg (2016x1512, 940K)

Inside job, there was no plane.

just leaked 7 photos of this girl

Attached: ADD4bGukjE1axp_cwvLa5orcaBannoBo9Vba-ch1Lk.jpg (248x537, 19K)