I’ve made this before you know the deal. Five rates with explanation why and I’ll do a request...

I’ve made this before you know the deal. Five rates with explanation why and I’ll do a request. No “ugly” or “cute” do not count as rates and also have no explanation. If you don’t rate people don’t come into this thread to comment that

Attached: D427CA3E-9A8D-4EA5-A288-2951D571BF89.jpg (1931x2576, 1.09M)

Just show us your butt hole, brenda.

Just rate me, user

that's a dude

Kill yourself you retarded ugly vain narcissistic faggot

Lord farquaad in his emo phase

You would be a HOT ladyboy

Haha that’s real funny because I’ve been transitioning for like 7 months and still don’t pass

6.6/10

your facial features are androgynous so look like you could be male or a female, leaning more to the female side.You are not ugly, none of your face is disproportionate but you have a very plain look. The red hair and style is an improvement.

6, You're the only trans girl I've seen on soc that I'd fuck.

are you from stranger things?

I love girls with short bobbed hair. If that was a ladyboy, I would have to be gay for a day.

You're really cute. You're like an 8.3 to me, just facewise. Cute hair, fair skin, dark eyes, but my favorite feature is your nose.

it's a guy in the pic mate. i dont have it saved but there's a full body nude of him where you can see his dick

Can't tell if your a tranny or not but your a 6/10. Average, nothing stands out or special about you

KYS OP.

kek

Attached: 1564529677155.jpg (3024x4025, 1.89M)

It's my brother

i would honestly still date you.
pros >
can choose male or female bathroom so no line
less money on food out becuase same as above
cute af and 9/10 face/ body

cons >
dysphoria
no others

Send nudes !! Pinokio

seconded, would adore nudes, masturbating or dildo pics

Faggot

Huge improvement from
Your maybe a, 5.5, nothing more but in this photo you look worse because of your hair and you have the body of a guy. if you keep taking your tranny pills and get a fat ass your rating might increase. 5.5/10 for now theres room for improvement

bi
best of both worlds and twice the rejection

You still a faggot

How is it less money on food?

okay faggot you got more rates than you asked for. now spread your boyhole up close

Horribly fucking ugly

girls eat more but trans people tend not to eat as much. (if i gain wheight i will look like a boy/girl more)
idk but i read it somewhere when dating a trans girl i knew

What's your voice like? You could look like Alison Brie for all I care, but if you have a man voice, no chance.

7/10 would legit date if were local and had daddy issues. I liked the old hairstyle better but not bad.

I posted this rate

I stand by what I said. You're cute, I'm new to stuff like this but I know I like you :)

Is this that tranny from last night again?

Attached: #.jpg (500x265, 27K)

What's your Kik op

How does anyone know this jailbait looking dude is even 18 years old? Or does nobody care about that because it isnt a girl?

Stop being so paranoid, faggot

16 is legal

You're never going to pass with that manly ass face. You're going to end up have to get rhinoplasty done to try and make your face more feminine. It's a spiraling road to suicide you're on. Just wait for cyberpunk 2077 like the rest of us.

let's chat!

This is a spambot you guys always reply to. Soc calls this faggot out all the time too.

I’ve said this before but the nose is actually a non gendered trait, google it if you don’t believe me

Bullshit, my nose would be the biggest giveaway if I tried to transition. I've got a good old roman nose

Whatever man, that nose paired with that chin is all dude. A man can have a feminine nose just like a woman can have a masculine nose. There is a difference in size and contour. You can fully tell this guy was born as, grew up as, and went through puberty as a Male. There is no amount of physical or mental therapy to change these facts.

You’re wrong
I’ll accept chin but not nose literally google it I’m right

Fuck google. They are controlling you to think that faggot is a girl. You cant deny that there are masculine and feminine noses.

WTF are you guys arguing about, it's a tranny

This thing is most hung up about its nose and is trying to dictate thought on the nose not being the reason it still looks like a man.

I'd possibly take you behind for being an attractive trap.

Well clearly his retarded

Cantellyourestilladude/10

Also just cuz you dress like a woman dont make you one. Transfags need to get the fuck over this fact.

Cry and bitch all you want about my brutal honesty, but brutal honesty is what this world needs right now so this kinda shit can come to an end like the retarded man-bun

but are there feminine penises? just accept the fact that you're gay.

>>baiting this badly

Just accept the fact that you're a disgrace to the blood you came from and would be doing more for the world by killing yourself than you ever would by leeching through the rest of your shit riddled life.

said it in the last thread, stop blaming everything else for your insecurities. fix your own problems bitch boy.

0/10

jesus fuck make more rules, you're just some random faggot. No one fucking cares, you're an ugly fag trying to pass as a girl. Actually kill yourself
This isn't soc you waste of fucking life, slit your wrists you worthless and ugly piece of shit.

I dropped that trap photo in a post yesterday to advertise a discord server. This ain't this person.

Yes it is.

Wow this is absolute confirmation.

How about you use your fucking eyes

What did you do to your hair... Looked better before. Used to be an 8 now a 6