Yea Forums I want to cheat on my wife (who is hot and fucks me a lot) with a young big tit whore...

Yea Forums I want to cheat on my wife (who is hot and fucks me a lot) with a young big tit whore. Wife doesn't like throat fucking and big tit whore does. Am I a piece of shit? I love my wife but it's an incredible opportunity.
Pic related it's the big tits whore

Attached: Snapchat-288263671.jpg (1427x2688, 1.37M)

bump cus i want advice

Go for it!
It's just sex...

When in doubt, the best way to get an answer to simple questions is a hollow tip to your own head at point blank range. For your particular problem that's the only hope man.

Attached: 1556210141651.png (417x515, 335K)

don't be an asshole

>Am I a piece of shit?
Yes. Post your wife's tits so we can compare.

hard to tell.. post pics of the hotter one, or if the pic wasn't either just post more pics of her

Not posting wife, but she's much smaller in the chest

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 9.47.16 AM.png (805x602, 552K)

Go for it, cheat on your wife, hopefully she'll find out and leave you. Then you can just stay with the big titted whore and the problem solves itself

You're not a piece of shit for feeling stuff. You can't control that.

But, in general, the pleasure from cheating seems to rarely be worth all the pain and issues you cause if you get caught or decide to tell your wife.

Go fap to that picture and then ask yourself if it's still a good idea after you nut
Guarantee the fantasy is gonna be better than the reality

dude just ask for the threesome. don't be stupid

You are not cheating if she doesn't find out

That's where I'm at, honestly. I want to but doubt I'll go through with it. Would never tell her, though. It would break her heart. Which is why I feel so bad about wanting to destroy this whore's throat, yanno?

i will happily do this and repeatedly. if youre uk based kik me
Moose9917

I would do it. If that wanted my cock in or around her mouth, I would do it without a second thought.

I would feel a little bad about it— but we all have our burden to bear. You need to do this.

I don't think that logic holds up. Though i have a pretty fool proof plan. Big tit whore isn't even in the same city. Couple hours away
Here's the whore's ass. She's only 20...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 9.55.14 AM.png (1366x768, 554K)

elaborate on this plan

and more pics

Buddy, don't. High chance you'll regret it. Everyone always thinks they'll never get caught, or are more clever.

Got more of her with the collar?
Go ahead man, throat fucking is worth it.

I'm job hunting rn and could just claim I have a job interview in the city a few hours away. Wife works during the day. Wouldn't be difficult to go there for a few hours, fuck the whore's throat as hard as I can, and go home.
Honestly I probably won't, but the temptation is too strong. This girl has the best dirty talk ever.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 10.19.35 AM.png (1366x768, 376K)

Fuck it, just do it. You only live once.

If that is your reason then you never really loved her. You married her out of convenience, do it.

Is a throat fuck worth losing half of everything you own? I guess that's the real question, why'd you marry a Bitch who doesn't suck??

That covers the angle of "wife finds out on her own" - now what about the angle where the 20yo whore decides she wants money/attention/drama/more of your dick, and shows up looking for it?
Unless you've been using a fake name and burner accounts since the get-go, you've got a trail of information that will lead her right back to you.

I wish I did. And I know. She's a submissive who wants to learn how to do it better. Is fine with any sort of mess that comes with it. Plus I can ass fuck her if I want too.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 10.24.07 AM.png (1366x768, 675K)

I have.

No, if your wife loved you she'd take the few minutes out of her day to show you by sucking some dick, if she won't find someone who will.

So much this, hope it's a heck of a BJ to lose 1/4-1/2 of your paycheck for the rest of your life. You didn't like your car or house anyway right? But I bet she use to suck, then when that ring when on she forgot how.

the titfuck is worth it bro. take it from someone who regularly cheats on his A cup girlfriend with a pregnant slut packing some milky 42DDD's

Just because you fuck around doesn’t mean you don’t love your wife. Be safe. No regrets

Well, then that's two out of three major angles covered.
The third is you.
Can you live with the guilt?
What if you come home from tossing this thot a pint of manyogurt and your loving wife says "honey I wanted to give you something special" and tries her damnedest to throat you? Will you be able to appreciate her efforts? Or even worse, will she be better at it than the other girl, and now you'll be haunted with the memory that at any point the house of cards could come tumbling down?

You seen her in person already?

make her give you big suck sex job on incognito mode

Yeah, who knows about that one man. I've got some pretty bad skeletons in the closet that I've kept hidden our entire relationship but this is the only one that would impact her so much

if you have to cheat on your wife, you don't love her. i have been with my wife for years and had many women before her as well. i thought i loved them too, but even now after being with my wonderful wife for 3 years -- i would never cheat on her because i truly respect and love her. i know it would hurt her. it is because of this that i married her.she is extremely attractive, but even if she were not or something devestating (God forbid) were to happen to her -- i know i would never leave her side.

you might as well get a divorce. you don't know what love is. kek.

If you’re already considering cheating on your wife then you might as well just cheat on your wife.

excellent advice. 10/10 post. post-nut clarity is the true reality.

Unfortunately if you are to along with it, it would make you a "piece of shit". Here's why, because cheating obviously implies that she has no knowledge of your sexual activity with other people. This is bad because it's betrayal, it makes you demonstrate no trust, love or understanding for her feelings for her and you may get caught one day, living off the rush or slip up, intentionally out of guilt or accidentally and your relationship may never recover and it hurts.

If you did however, discussed this with your wife regarding the possibility of having sex with another woman then you could possibly obtain permission. But, if she says no, it's cheating.

But beware it's a slippery slope. It really comes down to personalities, how mature and intelligent someone is so and how well you click. You may actually fuck it up by not wording it right. Don't critisize her in any way, tell her that you just want to experience sex in a different way. But some women and men can't handle it, it breaks them down inside so it may bite you in the arse later on.

But here's the important bit, you should only do this if you are okay with the roles reversed. Look at this picture, would you be okay with this dude fucking her pussy and filling her up saying he's better than you????

If so, i wonder if you truly love your wife. Are you sure you don't just love how she looks. Maybe consider whether you should remain married and if so, spice up your sex life together.. not with others.

Attached: 2025f1379e82482944312725c011f48a.jpg (455x810, 46K)

most retarded post i've ever read on here. congrats.

this.

I posted this mostly cus I was horny but damn this has been great advice from most of you dudes

its like this..is this sex worth your wife..how do you know she likes deep throat..if you have done it already than what are you asking..i lost one of the best girls i ever had for a girl who straight up told me she wanted me to spend the night and fuck her..we go to bed and she says she changed her mind..then the next day tells my gf what happened and i lost her...she will rat you out, you will lose your wife so is it worth it..

I back this.

just do it
staying faithful is a meme for plebs anyway. keeping the working class busy

Just don't do it, i understand why it's tempting because its hot.

I list my wife and 2 kids 5 years ago. My wife stopped giving me sex every other day once we had kids and i really needed it like she was so hot but never put out and was always tired and miserable she was always biting my head off.

There was a 21 year old admin staff who i got close to at work. We got really close, talked about her mainly about how she loved travelling and we used to go on dinner breaks together in a car and i took it too far. I lied about everything, we had sex at her place but was overwhelmed by guilt. Word got out at work that she said we were dating, and someone spilled the beans i was married and wife got wind of it and i got a slap from the girl.

I had never seen my wife act so cold. She kicked me out, stopped me seeing kids for 7 months... yes 7 months. Eventually she calmed down and told me the kids miss me but she thinks im a complete shitface. I see them once every fortnite for the past 3 years :/

Moar OP fapping

Don't be idiot, you will lose everything you love for a night of sex, after that you will feel more alone and depressed then anyday

You are easily tempted by the devil. You deserve anything that might happen

Just fucking do it. Claim you have a job interview but have an actual story and place. Throat fuck the young girl bust your nut and go on about your life. Man was programmed to spread our seed. If you honestly can't live with the guilt don't do it, ez.

If i can fuck your wife you can fuck your side quest

Should have covered your bases. Burner account, and don't fuck with someone who knows your girl or knows you have one

Ouch, never shit where you eat. Hope you get to see your kids more.

Moar pics of this bitch

Just ask her about if she’d ever be up to an open relationship, start a dialog with her and talk about it. Worst she can do is divorce your ass letting you fuck the whore anyways if not then you got a wife that lets you fuck other bitches. Just don’t be stupid with what ever choices you do.

Worthless cunts like you with a lack of morals are why so few marriages are successful. You're a weak man and won't find happiness, you don't deserve it. Just end it all

>Ruin stable relationship because muh dick
Are you a dumb nigger or just a leftist?

If you do it. Have the balls to tell your wife after and make sure you are completely honest and answer any questions she might have and don't lie when you do because she will know and it will cause her more emotional pain.

Don't think of it like cheating, just go do it, don't get caught or leave anything behind for this chick to find you when you have to inevitably ghost her, and ffs don't get emotionally attached. Go and fuck her shit up a few times, feel better about yourself, take your wife out to a nice dinner and reaffirm your feelings for your wife after you get that shit out of your system.

Sometimes people need to fuck other people, it's just the way it is. Don't puss out and lose the chance to set yourself straight over moralfags.

What she doesn't know can't hurt her

i wish i had your problems

All these moral fags on here. Yes fuck her and don’t get caught. Like you’re not gonna do it anyways