Tfw men only think of you as a triplehole

>tfw men only think of you as a triplehole

Attached: 1563422310087.png (657x527, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/805976344/#805979442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That´s a lie, you are washing machines

That's a lie, I don't think of you at all

That's a lie, you're a useful step stool

That’s a lie, you’re good for making chicken tendies

That's a lie, your a person with your own personality and you matter user. Dont let anyone tell you differently, unless you dont exchange sexual favors for compliments. Then go fuck yourself. (Joking of course, but seriously fuck you im just tryin' to get my dick wet. I'll be nice and take you to McDonald's afterwards though but only dollar menu items please)

user i will be your white knight. Your beautiful mind and soul are worth more than they will tell you. You must starve the anons that think this way of bodily release. The power of the female is coming to rise and soon naturr will decrease mens toxic numbers and we will all be lesbians capable of birthing children without men and there cancer. Tldr i love you femanon

That's a lie

To be fair, a lot of woman are, it's up to you to be more than that.

I'm not like that if you'd like to talk that'd be great I'm happy to maintain a long term relationship now for up to two years before meeting , what's your name sweetheart I'm Brian

Attached: IMG_6728.jpg (435x580, 37K)

i want to pee on your face because ur gay

Of course its a lie, have you never coerced a female before? You gotta tell em what they wanna hear; what are you a faggot?

Attached: 1563844197531.gif (480x310, 316K)

pee on my dirty face dady :3----------

This user is correct. I have female friends I see as holes, and I have some with actually reasonable interests and attitude. She's still holes though.

Always a hole and aint gonna be anything more or less. thats all women are good for

Well then hang around better people. Oh let me guess, you like them type of people, then bitch about how they "use you"

It's you own fault

If you bring nothing of value to a relationship aside from your holes, don't be surprised when that's all people care about.

I'd say it's what they're best at. Some choose to actually be interesting but ultimately they're born to be cock holsters

You seem extremely bitter. That bitterness is exactly what's wrong with you guys nowadays

Go die in a paragliding accident

WELL, humans in generall are just a triple torus if you think about it

Do you really mean it?

>fw women see you only as wallet

Attached: listen-kiddo.jpg (250x174, 6K)

>t.toasty roastie
Yes, keep wondering why you can't find a "decent guy" and keep getting pump-and-dumped by Chad

That's a lie, you're just an adult child;
see full explanation at : [pic related]
= thebarchive.com/b/thread/805976344/#805979442 in the archive, if Yea Forums thread 404's.

Quads of truth

yeah, got a few who are nice and ok to be around etc (yes, also 3 holes) but that's not ALL they are good for. (Problem is, they are rare, and I'm not bringing enough to the table to earn the 10-20% that are worthwhile)

Standard females, likes the bad boys, but not how they are treated...

Sounds like he hit a sore spot... A lot of girl are only good for one thing, that's totally up to them.

Wait until you are older, than you can either be a wallet and/or a dad to their various kids.

Dang, quads nailed it

No we don't, they are just a safer option than the "nice" guys who probably act nice just to get us which is extremely dishonest and potentially dangerous since they are 99% acting and 1% themselves.

Right, that's exactly what's going on.

More of that woman logic...
>The nice guys are probably just pretending, better date this biker druggie who beats me!

Why take a chance on being beat when you can just date someone who is guaranteed to give you the beating you deserve for making such a dumb choice?