Hey Yea Forums, why aren't (You) a feminist?

Hey Yea Forums, why aren't (You) a feminist?

Attached: WW.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, maybe I am? It depends on what you mean by feminist.

I like women. I like to fuck women. I think they're better than men in a lot of ways. I think they are more moral than men in a lot of politically important ways. But they're worse than men in a lot of eye-rolly ways.

They suffer a duality wherein their sexual desire is bad for them, because they are traditionally and biologically the victims of sexual reproduction. So their desire to be that victim is bad in an atomized individualistic society where everyone competes. So they get the urge to be abused, but they logically don't want abuse, cause, you know, it's abuse. This happens in the bedroom, it happens in the boardroom, it happens within families and governments... it's an unenviable position to be in. So if my support for a human being thrust into that unenviable position is "feminism", then, yeah, I'm a feminist.

because i'm not retarded

Because I'm not a cuck

Attached: emHhZcg.jpg (645x948, 183K)

Because thats gay

why would i willingly contribute to the downfall of my own social power?

Is she supposed to be some sort of Wonder Woman / Rosie the Riveter hybrid? WTF?

Virgins detected

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

1) You're right. It's stupid, given the current socioeconomic conditions in which we live.
2) Please consider how a more cooperative society might be formed, and how given that framework, you might want to help your fellow human rather than compete with him or her.
...the future is communist.

I've owned an HGV workshop business for 10 years, I've had 3 women work for me in that time, none of them lasted more than a couple of months and I had to not put them on certain jobs cause I knew they'd really struggle, 2 of them I fired and one left herself.

If I posted that on the internet I'd get shouted at for being sexist for firing them, their heads get so stuffed up with sexual politics bullshit that they don't live in the real world and imagine that I can't wait an hour for a woman to take a fucking truck wheel off.

Would fuck.

Because I know on an even playing field I will never get laid. I'm hoping I can leverage my higher station as a man into some pussy one day.

>I had to not put them on certain jobs cause I knew they'd really struggle
Sounds like you didn't give them a chance.

I mean, yeah, they'd probably fail, but you didn't let them, so you really shouldn't be saying this without admitting that you're being sexist was the actual problem. Should have let them fail, then you'd be justified in bitching.

Also, don't bitch too much. You might just turn into a bitch yourself.

Because i dont respect women

because I don't consider nagging and then making a tough pose a sign of strenght

hang yourself femfaggot

filthy commie

Have you remembered to be a good little cuck? Maybe if you've been nice enough your gf will let you out from your chastity cage and let you lick jamals cum from her pussy ;)) Maybe you even get to sleep right next to your gf's bed ;)))

If by virgin you mean no dude's fucked my ass, yes, I'm a virgin.

Because their ideology is so flip floppy and "No true Scotsman" that if i join i could be agreeing that women and men are equal, or we should kill all men.

It's just a spiteful man hating ideology that can't even decide on what i believes in.

> Sounds like you didn't give them a chance.

Kind of like the NBA doesn't give many midgets a chance, or how people in wheelchairs don't compete in 100 meter dashes, or how people with masters degree in lesbian dance theory don't operate nuclear reactors. Sometimes you look at a person, you look and the job and you say "nooope", it's part of being a boss.

No no I did, I just threw them on any job for a start cause I wanted to see how they'd do, like I do with anyone, but when they were taking twice as long as even a newly employed man, I had to start not giving them those jobs cause time is money and men get the job done

because I am a hatchet-wielding MGTOW SJW with an axe (and a silicone doll) to grind.

Attached: Women are Adult Children .jpg (1920x3342, 1.94M)

i'm not retarded and i'm a straight white male, why would i care about women's rights?

>hurr durr I said cuck
Kek, stat mad and threatened by women user