I've had enough of life and I need to do it today. My parents are gone on a trip in Seattle so I'll be alone...

I've had enough of life and I need to do it today. My parents are gone on a trip in Seattle so I'll be alone. How do I do I do it Yea Forums?

Attached: image0_8.jpg (1932x2576, 368K)

You get in shape, slay pussy, and don’t.

stream it

Attached: 80678930dd653b43aeea278adabec88c.jpg (540x541, 40K)

life must be so hard for you
>15 to 25 years old
>healthy
>not paying rent
>probably zero bills
>probably zero work related stress
>access to internet on several devices
>free education to advance with
>freedom to move about society and interact with other people
>no constant threat of violence
yeah life sucks for you doesn't it?

Just try to act like this and everythin'll be fine

Attached: FaceApp_1564576301972.jpg (607x809, 149K)

The green ranger doesn't age a bit. You got fat af Tommy.

Attached: mighty-morphin-power-rangers-jason-david-frank-signed-green-ranger-photo-tommy5-t5349711-1600.jpg (1265x1600, 186K)

It’s all because he’s not getting ass I’m telling you.

fucking kekd

Get a knife, and a webcam. Start a livestream. Then just Go ham with that knife.
Be a hero. An hero

Attached: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (750x600, 48K)

of course it is

I'll be on this server if you want to watch. I'll leave my mom's information so you can tell her I love her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731_133502.jpg (720x221, 33K)

Lot o' assumptions (even if most are prob true). People can hate life and want to end it for any reason (even the odd case of "lifes going too good, I've hit my peak its all downhill from here" type of shit). Belittling does nothing.

Get a gun, start Livestream, and shoot yourself.

Walk outside and pick a direction ending your life is the cowards option! Just go walk through the woods you will gain a new understanding if you truly listen.

cut your wrists open

Attached: 1564568362297.gif (346x367, 402K)

Friend, I was feeling the same. Hit the gym. Everyday, don't go crazy just try to do a little bit or something everyday. Eventually you'll start making friends with people you constantly run into. And before you start saying you're shy that everyone is looking at you..realize they're there to workout. Best of luck.

dont listem to this guy hes trying to fuck you up.

ok lets go he-ro

Spill gasoline all over your carpet, get naked, cuff your ankles and wrists to the bed, kick over a candle, and think about how worthless you are

X2

Lol I’m not OP but I’m in great shape, workout every day and never been more depressed.

at which time?

Quick, listen to hero by chad kroeger

2nd this

just cut some of your main veins and lie down on your mothers bed little bastard

Half two GMT
Thank you for all your help but I think it's time to go. I'll shoot myself on vc after taking my dog for a walk. I love you mom

Then what you need it's called weed, it helped me.

thats in a few minutes nice

I’ve got weed and plenty of other drugs, I need love.

Attached: 3F59ACA0-9738-45FC-A86A-CD830D7CE2C5.jpg (541x625, 65K)

Don't do it

Yo, actually this worked for me. I used to live in the desert and there was a train track 2 miles from my mom's house; I was going to walk to it and wait for a train to come by and I would lay my head down on the track right before it passed (I found a bridge over a wash that I was going to hide by until the train got close enough so they didn't see me and didn't have time to stop). I was sitting there for a while waiting for a train. Only freight trains took that route so I knew it could be a while. Eventually I starting thinking about how much I enjoyed the walk to the tracks (it was winter time so it wasnt too hot). Then I decided to walk along the tracks to the next little town over from mine (about 7 miles away). I had a friend in that town and when I got there I found her house and talked to her and told her what I just did. Then I called my grandma to come pick me up and bring me back home.
The walk was so peaceful and meditative and it really just cleared my mind and helped a lot. Nature has a magic about it and maybe it could help OP (if they are being serious).

Bro just get off Yea Forums and do something you enjoy
Go outside
Get a tinder date
Go to the bar
Whatever man anything but hurting yourself

You're a fucking degenerate go kill yourself fuck you

Attached: 4chan.jpg (480x360, 130K)

what the fuck is half two faggot

1:30 you idiot

thats the spirit i wanna see here

1:30 PM

I’m trying to eat Oreos you fucking faggot

It's the retarded way bongs say the time, threw me off the first time to.

just eat em

It's already past 130 gmt you dumbfuck

how did your beard grow that fast?

i normally dont use discord but i think you cant livestream there, can u?

let the dog shit in the house and fucking kill yourself already

nope thats in 3 minutes

Attached: Hn82Y7flcYE6p7Y5L9jzcyVLUnM640aGl0bvu74odt0.gif (330x173, 399K)

get on there and kill urself rn

false advertisement

Kill yourself already

pics or it didnt happen

Just think of life like GTA

Attached: 85BEB3B7-0CD4-4E08-AF33-746C8C7F4D4F.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

never forget to go swimming in vice city

are you trying to lure us into one of those transsexual discords where they blackmail people into taking estrogen?

Didn't include intense emotional issues and mental illness related to sucicde. But ok list everything my uncle Jim does and doesn't Wana die

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (191x274, 61K)