I am an overnight forklift operator at The Home Depot. Ask me anything

I am an overnight forklift operator at The Home Depot. Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_2292.jpg (1536x2048, 749K)

Nobody cares

Do you describe yourself as a professional forker? If not, why?

Nobody cares

Where do you work?

Had a buddy who did the same. Worked 8 years. Mistakenly hit a water pipe once and immediately got terminated. They didn't care about his 8 years without so much as a hiccup on his profile

Yearly salary?

Did you cry when your uncle came in your asshole?

Any perks? Any funny stories working nights?

how many forks could a forklift lift if a forklift could lift forks?

Yes

Home depot

Hey i no that guy

$15,000 a year

A little

Any creepy shit happen at night you can't explain?

Do you have to move bags of cement ever?

Yes I ejaculated once on the forklift controls at the end of my shift for the morning crew

Yeah once i woke up with half a condom hanging out my butt

Sage in all fields

Yes once I found a dirty cucumber and stuck it up my ass

:^)

I don't. I'm not opposed to it though.

The Home Depot. In a rural/suburban area in GA.

That's wild. It's very rare that anyone here gets fired from accidents... We've had people get write-ups for hitting the roll-up doors, or damaging cantilevers though.

12.45 hourly. So not very much.

I'm the overnight driver for lumber/building materials. IMO it's the most badass job in the store due to the skill it takes on equipment to handle the volume and sheer size of the bunks of lumber/other dangerous things. I drive more lift equipment than our receiving and freight supervisors combined, yet this is an associate-level job. The perks are the prestige, I guess you could say, at least in the context of working here. Good experience.

And I had a kitten climb out of a pallet that I was moving once. I put the forks in and was about to lift up, and it just sauntered out. Another few inches to one side or another and it'd surely have been squished. I gasped out loud and called our freight DH to come open the back roll-up door. When he got here, I had gloves on and scruffed the thing. It was feral. We have tons of cats living behind our store.

do u cum on the lumber?

I accidentally the whole handle of a sledgehammer

Im an under day spoon drop operator. Wanna hold hands?

So you don’t move bags of cement?

Also plenty of other fun tales. Third shift is is sometimes. The cat story stands out to me though.

You must be bored.

No, but we have lots of animals outside. Stray cats, dogs, and frogs everywhere when it rains.

Pallets of them yes. And you have to hand stack the old ones onto the new pallet when you pack out/pack down new pallets.

;^)

No but I've bled on it before from getting splinters and such.

I do.

bump

Attached: IMG_2245.jpg (1536x2048, 836K)

Do you operate on them because it was elective surgery or is it like an emergency status?

I work overnight at Lowe's and hate this shithole because of garbage management. How is it at our rival store?

Lonely bump for OP

Need to know about this.