Look at this mentally ill fuck. You know what's really bothering me about this? The fucking media...

Look at this mentally ill fuck. You know what's really bothering me about this? The fucking media. I could not find a single article mentioning that this guy is in fact a guy. Every single one of them were:
>she
>her
>a woman hacker
This is getting to the point that our children will not have second thoughts on this shit. They'll think these men are actually female. Why the fuck is this a thing?

Attached: paigeThompson.jpg (600x799, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9615973/this-morning-woman-marries-dog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are too pussies to tell painful truth to each other since it might offend somebody.

Fucking diamonds right now.

Like, the fucking article I just read had this pic posted and made no mention of it being a dude. This shit is pissing me off.
>Black man image. He identifies as white
>Image Description: Above is a KKK member, Brad, who believes his white power is a gift

You’re really not giving kids enough credit u dumb fuck.

wait is this actually a man?

Your not going to have any children. You are going to spend the rest of your life posting about the future of the white race from your moms basement because you are genetic garbage.

nigger im in grad school

this is perfectly normal, goys. go back to sleep goys. nothing to see here, you must accept trannies as beautiful women or you're a bigot.

Attached: 91OCmhl.jpg (2988x5312, 1.77M)

suicide rates are the only salvation from this mess.

Attached: 1532014461804.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Id fuck it

Congratulations on being proud to be in the only place worse than your moms basement

mental illness is a thing.

Attached: Fuvlk (9).png (900x648, 583K)

lol the nigger is mad because all he can do is complain about whitey.

It was predicted, as we allow more and more of this shit this is the result: thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9615973/this-morning-woman-marries-dog/

Attached: Carlos Maza leaked image.png (805x768, 893K)

Attached: screenshot-imgur.com-2019.06.15-05-37-50.png (726x672, 399K)

commit oxygen not reach lungs, user

You have based your entire identity around things that do not impact your life in any way(gender pronouns, racial realism) because you are uniquely intelligent

Attached: FInraf0.jpg (984x948, 76K)

Honestly
Trannys > polfags