ITT: We make fun of dumb Americans stupid enough to sacrifice their lives for petrodollars

ITT: We make fun of dumb Americans stupid enough to sacrifice their lives for petrodollars

Attached: ZOG Wars II.jpg (1500x1552, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bryson

Lol I bet that chick is really enjoying her life

I know the poor faggots been burnt to shit but he could at least lose those extra pounds. That’s just a big middle finger to his hot chick.

How butt ugly r u, that you consider that a hot chick?

He died in some freak accident shortly after she left him. They were engaged before he went off to war, got disfigured, and when he came back there was a lot of pressure on her to stick to the engagement.
It's pretty sad really.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder fren

Kek guess we don’t all get off on loli u sick pedo fuck

Kek that freak accident must have sure looked suspicious

I’d fuck the shit outta her

>found the virgin

No, it's not ok to make fun of retarded people.

Fat American here, say what you will, but you will never know the pleasure of a fried oreo

Lol thank you I am American and I love this

sauce?

Well it's not like we couldn't make it ourselfs, it's just most don't want to.

She's actually not bad looking.
I like the sadness in her eye, thats wat gets me real hard.

some things should not be made fun off...
Like that dude disfigured, and fucking up puppies ( cats ok )

I don't mind that the military provides an option for people but the amount of people that feel better than everyone else or god forbid "army parents" that are much worse. Any monster chugging Kyle can get into the military, there's nothing special about it, it's just an option for people who aren't smart enough/motivated enough to get into a trade/go to school

he committed suicide after she left him, at least he has his patriotic duty to be proud of lol

He could of at least worn a wig and a pair of sunglasses for the photo. Dues just rubbing his fucked up shit in the poor girls face

>(cats ok)
this devalues you whole argument, if you exclude the only holy creatures

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

Only true americans can feel the empathy for that burned guy but to all of you lefty hippie scum making fun of him. Hes enjoying life right now with his wife and 3 kids. This pic doesnt show anything beside she is a true patriot who will not judge someone hoe he lookslike but what he has done to our glorious nation. A true american woman. This man is america.

it wasnt a freak accident. he died of accidental drug overdose. Alcohol/Morphine/Heroin

>married in 2006
>big event and state holiday
>divorced in 2007
>died in 2012
>the fall on ice was not lethal
>the alcohol in him was not lethal
>the heroine in him was not lethal
>"prolly the combination was lethal"