Should vaccinations be mandatory?

Should vaccinations be mandatory?

Attached: thatsmell.jpg (260x193, 6K)

>Should vaccinations be mandatory?
yup

Yes. Anyone dumb enough to refuse should be immediately executed for the good of the herd

The meme came from Yea Forums to trick idiots, so it's a little weird to be denouncing it here.

Attached: 1535952311361.png (625x620, 505K)

This is America, dammit. Take your commie shit with you.

Attached: 1564519762352m.jpg (815x1024, 122K)

vaccinations are communist???
based and breadpilled

You could bring out the cure for fucking cancer and those Vaxxcunts would whine about it. Kill them all. Any who do not submit get to be test subjects for the next one.

What if there was a cure for something like cancer or diabetes and the cure was being withheld by a a company because it suspects most people would have the anti vaxxer mindset and therefore the company would make very little money developing the drug?

Nope. If fucking morons want to kill their kids, let them. Less people is fine with me.

duh

I have 4 kids and i refuse to vaccinate them. I ask to sign waivers every time i take them to the doctor.

ama

You turn down all vaccinations or just a subset? How do you protector your kids against polio and measles now that they are present again in the US?

I’m glad the children of anti vaccinators will die a terrible death that they could have prevented. And it will be all their fault. Time and time again science has disproven the statements of the Hollywood elite that they give cancer, and that they are an befit to everyone who gets them, so if they aren’t getting their vaccinations because little Timmy thinks the needles hurt tell him dying of Polio, Measles, and Smallpox will hurt a hell of a lot more,

Great. Hope they die soon so their generation has less fucktards in it producing more fucktards.

That's not how Vaccines work.

They are very ineffective long term if there isn't group immunization.

Which is why anti-vaxx is the worst kind of stupid; they kill their kids AND everyone elses.

All the more reason not to vax.
Epic real life trolling lel whatchu gon do about it faggit?

Attached: 1546591614481.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

No. Im vaccinated, and will vaccinate my kids, but making any kind of injectables mandatory could be a very slippery slope. Rejection of vaccines should be an option never exercised.

Plus I think mandatory vaccines would probably hurt participation, not improve it.

Glad to have you around.

Yeah, and? I’m all for a population purge. It’s about time for a good pandemic of worldwide proportions.
And before you ask - I abso-fucking-lutely hope to be one of the dead from it too. Tired of all the fucking bullshit of everything, but I’m not the type to bitch out and suicide.

Same except I don't care whether I am alive or dead.

Attached: 1235446403923.gif (300x200, 45K)

>slippery slope
to what? us eradicating illnesses?

At this point I actively hope for something fatal/terminal to be tossed my way. Until then I put up with everything.
So tired of being.

That's not how it works.
Besides that if it would, humanity would probably live to see itself become the illness.

You're hoping for something that will come eitherway.

of course, but we have an anti-vaxxer president and millions of retarded citizens who can vote, so it probably won't happen.

Good on Germany for making it happen though, especially with all the dirty roaches coming in.

>”ama”
>doesn’t respond

Hoping sooner, like next week, next month, whatever rather than fucking being here until I’m 102.

>That's not how it works.
it is, some germs like polio have already ceased to be a threat
stop speaking in esoteric drivel like "hurr hurr humanity is the real illness" and give an actual argument why forced vaccinations would be a bad thing

Humanity already is the illness.
I hope we all die, in mass, catastrophically.
Come on good old extinction level event, poppa needs to check out for good.

Yes. Because of vaccinations I am immune to hep B. Totally worth all those shit doctor visits as a kid

Getting one thing of the red list does not mean you can get everything treated.
It does not mean that it prevents new viruses from developing.

That was not esoteric drivel eitherway and if you need an argument for why "forced anything" is bad/good then maybe we should force death sentence on your stupid ass, how'd you like that?

>I hope we all die, in mass, catastrophically.
Again, that will happen sooner or later, why the hurry?
Can't you lean back and enjoy the fact of your mortality and the chaos that most people create when faced with it?

Attached: 1542241178987.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

>Again, that will happen sooner or later, why the hurry?
>Can't you lean back and enjoy the fact of your mortality and the chaos that most people create when faced with it?
Because the sooner we fuck off, the better of literally every fucking thing else on this planet will be. Everything. All the things. We are the problem with only one solution.

Bitch please, as if you care about anything.

Attached: adolf-hitler-009.jpg (600x547, 59K)

I care about everything but people, because fuck all you motherfuckers.
Worst fucking decision ever.

You're a person too.
If you care about everything but people, then why are you on a vietnamese massage board sharing nonsensical sentiments with strangers who you not only don't know but claim to hate?

Why don't you get a dog and give him the fullfilled life you can't have for yourself? Raise some plants or something.
But no, here you are, I really wonder about this kind of behavior in people.

Attached: 1540838935595.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

forced vaccinations are good because of herd immunity
once about 90-95% of a population are immune to a disease, it is very hard for it to spread to the people unable to be vaccinated (certain old people, people on chemo etc)

yes

The fact that not everyone co-operates is the fact that not everyone co-operates.
Aquiring relative immunity to one thing does not exclude the formation and spread of new diseases, which nature is known to produce, that's what it does.

Don't know how you can become this retarded but alright, guess schools brainwashing did a good job on you.
Plus not everybody gives a fuck, obviously.
What are you going to do? Kill them all?

Even if you did you would not be safe in any shape or form.
If you still believe it then good luck with your life buddy, that little pipedream will never come true.

Attached: Schicklgruber.jpg (670x1004, 165K)

yhea

so we shouldn't immunize the population to certain diseases because other diseases could exist? are you retarded?

i refuse all vaccines for them.
>measles
>polio
lol its so rare literally nobody gets that shit. theres a better chance youd win the lottery than get it.
nope they are going to be 6'3 132iq chads like myself. i havent got sick in 9 years and my wife hasnt got sick in 5 years. u mad?

Attached: 11CE6365-F160-40E9-8455-C2F4C8B285B5.jpg (720x694, 49K)

That's not what I was saying.
Nice highschool debate tactics you got there pal.

Attached: 1561156887807.jpg (398x400, 27K)

I have dogs, and a garden for pollinators and butterflies. Next, faggot?

No. You have no right to tell me what I can or must put into my body.

lmfao that's fucking ridiculous

>Aquiring relative immunity to one thing does not exclude the formation and spread of new diseases

Fucking goverment shills everywhere

>nope they are going to be 6'3 132iq chads like myself. i havent got sick in 9 years and my wife hasnt got sick in 5 years. u mad?
Yeah, and I’m the Pope, buddy.

>got 99 problems but a happy thought ain't 1
You act as if your problems are other peoples problems.
You might want to look into that.

Equals what you've said? On what planet?

it's not a conspiracy, i just don't want kids to die off measels

Toilet bongs work, faggot. Have a bowl, ya knob.

What if you're a retard and don't understand that cancer comes in hundreds of forms depending on the tissue it's sprouting from and can't be viewed as a single disease with a single cure.

People ARE the fucking problem. Pay the fuck attention. Jesus fucking Christ, it’s not hard to understand - we, as in every fucking person on this rock, is the problem. We take, destroy, kill all the fuck out of balance with how life is supposed to fucking be.
A plague that wipes out all of humanity starting tomorrow would be fantastic.

Another solution would be to have equilibrium with our ecosystem.
Slowly but surely we could get there as a species.

Naw man. We are not a problem to anything but ourselves.
But whatever you act as if anyone actually gave a fuck about anything these days.
I care for myself, why don't you?

Don't need your shit ass opinion even if I agree with the sentiment that people at large are shit.
But the planet is fine. If you actually believe that we ruin this planet then you are pretty uneducated about what this planet went through before human beings appeared.

All this shit is is a mental instability problem on your end and a fine refusal to fix anything. Good thing we have vietnamese massage boards for idiots like us to vent, right?
That was invented by human beings too. Don't you just hate yourself? I sure do.

Attached: 1548963845305.jpg (400x410, 43K)

Too blind/in denial to
See
Really see what people are.

>Should vaccinations be mandatory?
Yes.

I'm gonna throw that right back at you.
Nice try.

Attached: adonbilivit.jpg (480x360, 95K)