So I’m 6’5” I’m curious what’s it’s like being average height 5’9”?

So I’m 6’5” I’m curious what’s it’s like being average height 5’9”?

Attached: 2A17BA10-147B-4AB6-AD7E-E7357C9DB1E1.png (828x1792, 1.57M)

Our dicks look bigger

It's like being normal

Made no difference, so far as I can tell
5'9 here.
Wouldn't mind being a bit taller, but not lanky with no calf muscle.

you don't need to bend over to walk through a door way. bend over to use a counter. sit with your knees up to your chest because toilets are made for humans not gigantor. fit in cars. fit in human clothes and not pay as much for more fabric. tons of things.

Attached: face cat hipster.jpg (320x367, 34K)

5'7 here.

I notice taller people are respected immediately whereas I have to work really hard for it but sometimes that's not a liability at ask. It allows me to get away with shit bc people sometimes dont notice me

At all*

I'm 7' 9" you fucking manlet lying faggot nigger bitch. I'll pick your fucking trailer up off the ground and throw it with your white trash family still inside of it.

It's like being 6'5", only you're smarter and don't act like such an entitled shitbag.

it feels like a reduced risk of cancer and reduced food bills.

198cm here. I'll sum up how I feel with my height. I fucking love it. I love my body. It doesn't make you an alfa Chad though. I hate myself and so does everyone else. But at least I'm "respected at first glance"

Feels pretty good till one of you lanky fucks cross my path.

As a 5'4" manlet, it's pretty neat. I got called cute a lot. :))))) I have a good sense of humor and that's all I need.

Attached: smug_blonde.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I'm 5'7 and it feels like shit when you see tall people instantly get their dick hopped on but its fine otherwise

I am 5'9" and a half. I rarely encoumter women that are taller then me and most guys that I encounter that are taller then me a skin and bones stick figure manlets. I dont have to duck to get around I can fit in almost ever car I get into no problem including small as fuck sports cars I am big enough for most motorcycles i've been on I dont need extensive tailoring for my clothes or suits. I personally feel like I am not tall but my height has never been a problem in any way shape or form. Only downside I can think,of my ex was 5'6" and she used to complain about,not being able to wear giant heels but she was fat and couldnt walk in them anyway so lol

It's like being normal. You are anorm, like down syndrom, a d we are normal, like normal people.

Anything over 6 foot is fucking weird unless you actually put enough weight on your frame to fill it out most tall fucks look like Auschwitz survivors

Reaching shit on those top shelves can be a bitch, rest of life is normal.

Attached: KNwumnN.gif (300x240, 1020K)

Great, I don't look like a fucking big freak, a laughing stock, snide comments everywhere I go, 'look at the lanky cunt Daddy'.... 'Cor bet he's fucking retarded too Mummy'....

You know the shit, everyday occurrence for your type......

Shame really

Attached: Big = Small.jpg (612x612, 57K)

i'm sorry, I'm suffering from an induced attack of success being 6'5"

A lot of coping in this thread

knees up to your chest on the toilet? who the fuck told you that manlet. congrats you take the dumbest shit said this week.

>tons of things
list em. kek

yes i agree. when i have a fresh/nice hair cut and am groomed (eyebrows thanks to wife, finger nails, moisturized etc) i can litterally do whatever i want. work people respect me so much the men practically fear me.

i know its because im tall. women flirt with me pretty often when it is like this and men try to suck up to me because they know women are talking to me or they know i can beat their ass (pro tip: workout. used to be a fat nerd 4 years ago and my life has changed thank to the gym. now i have a job which pays me 160k that requires a master that I dont even have -- not even a BS lol. all because i looked good and got in good w/ manager).

it should be noted though, if i am not well groomed or stop working out for a bit, my confidence dies and people notice/stop treating me well. i've learned to exploit the system. I advise you do the same if you wish to succeed. deep inside i am still a fucking incel but at least i get different pussy each week on top of my wifes slit.

5'9 is average? i guess i didnt know.. none of my girlfriends hangout with guys under 6ft.. neither do i

what, cos your head's closer to it?

kek

>tfw lankish 5'11 and everyone I know is below 5'10 or above 6'1

Chicks will never know

none of this is true lol.. brands like nike and tommy bahama fit me perfectly. i dont need to tailor anything. i dont duck when i go into buildings. i have never had my height be a down side. im the biggest mf in the room usually so i can beat anyones ass and they all know it. i get mad pussy.

in regards to sports cars, i drive an M5 and i fit perfectly fine in it. i used to drive an M3 that was smaller and even fit in that lol. basketball players drive sports scars (think). i also have a ducatti i ride perfectly fine. also bitches get the wettest when it tell them im a second year med student w/ no debt. kek.

i wont diss on your height because its something you cant control, but try again.

Im 5'9'' fat fuck thats going bald, atleat im blessed on the dick deparment 7inches and its thick.

Sure, lanklet. Good like finding shoes at fit and don't bump your head on the way out.

We have far less back problems.

thats not how it works lol. my shoes fit fine. only doors for the poor are made less than 10ft tall.

5'8 here. I have a Sportster that I fit perfectly on. Wouldn't change a thing.

It's pretty average

>wettest when it tell them im a second year med student w/ no debt. kek.
must be nice to have parents pay for shit