Semen smells putrid after prostate stimulation...

semen smells putrid after prostate stimulation. im convinced abnormally forcing semen discharge through prostate stimulation is incredibly unhealthy yet i am unable to find any literature on this.

Attached: _76055361_482566485.jpg (660x444, 22K)

i bump this.
lets see where this goes

thank you,
i'm well aware at the risk of drawing the ire of pro and/or anti whatever but im interested if anybody has experienced this.

ideally we will be looking for those who do not partake in the activity often since the effects seem to last a day or two.

Attached: 1470047789554.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Attached: 1563634937455.jpg (1024x615, 100K)

Iv never actually came from pure prostate stilumation but iv jerked off alongside it a decent chunk of times, never noticed a smell but on the other hand iv never specifically checked if there was one.

Can you describe the smell?

There’s a different smell?

Condolences on your ass cancer OP

Have you had your prostate checked or just a general psychical recently OP?
I've never experienced this

Sounds like someone has a necrotic prostate. Enjoy your cancer.

ITT: OP finds out he has rot ass

Attached: 022234.png (658x662, 32K)

It probably smells rancid because of your open asshole and whatever you're using to stimulate it

There's pros and cons of prostate stimulation. For one, shoving things up your ass can make your asshole wider, and it's possible to get hemorrhoids from overdoing it. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with the semen itself and cumming is generally good for your health (again, as long as you don't overdo it).

You also have a prerogative to keep clean if you're shoving things up your ass, you have to wipe it down with alcohol regularly and wash your hands, and be careful to avoid contaminating your living spaces and anywhere you might keep food or drink

Having orgasms daily lowers stress hormones, it's generally pretty good for you

Not to mention, milking it regularly has been shown to lover your chances of developing prostate cancer.

The stuff that comes out when you milk is exactly the same as what you ejaculated, it's also sterile. So there is only the usual smell.

The only thing I can think of is OP has a shitty unclean arse and that's what he can smell. Either that or his prostate is heavily infected.

Think op needs a check up from his doc to make sure it's nothing serious. It shouldn't smell at all.

/thread/

as far as I know there are in fact health benefits to prostate stimulation
However if it smells really bad for you, then you might need to go see a doctor.

Mine doesn't smell much different. The composition of semen is a bit different from prostate stimulation though. It basically forces more fluid out of the prostate than usual, which leads to a slightly different smell.

If your ejaculate smells fowl after prostate stimulation and it's not anything to do with ass aroma, then you may have a problem. You're literally just applying pressure to the prostate from the inside the anal cavity. There should be no putrid smelling additions to the ejaculate of a healthy human male.

Perhaps you have some infection from cross contamination with bacteria from your anus. In other words, you may have got shit particles down your urethra and caused an infection. You gotta be careful with anal stuff because there's a fuckton of bacteria down there that can cause serious infections. It's a damn shame that we shit from there.

How does your semen smell and mine doesnt?

Attached: 1541886586699.jpg (460x628, 77K)

I am guessing it’s just your semen.

Note that by more fluid, I mean that there are multiple things contributing to the fluid that you ejaculate that all serve the purpose of creating optimal conditions for sperm to survive. Prostate stimulation increases the amount of fluid contributed by the prostate without an equivalent increase by the other contributors.

I forget the other things that contribute. I'm super jetlagged so my vocabulary is fucked right now and I don't care enough to look it up.

fishy, prawn heads.

this is masturbation after prostate stimulation not ejaculation through prostate stimulation

nope

rot ass?

a bit strange that it doesn't smell without prostate stimulation, which admiteddly doesn't happen very often (maybe once or twice a year)

I did say that it smells slightly different for me at least. Although, the smell vaguely reminds me of the smell of a swimming pool (the smell from the chemicals in the pool). But it also happens sometimes when I orgasm really hard without any prostate stimulation. Generally my ejaculate is odorless though. It's never had an offensive smell either.

Does this always happen to you when you engage in some prostate stimulation? Does it ever happen without any prostate stimulation?

>Does it ever happen without any prostate stimulation?
nope.
only when prostate is stimulated.

the smell you're getting i've experienced too. it's a chlorine/bleach smell (bleach just being chlorine with more water)
worth noting as well, i don't engage in the activity very often and maybe this has something to do with it, though i do masturbate once or twice a week

I've gone through it at different intervals and it's pretty consistent unless I generally start masturbating too frequently or engage in prostate stimulation more than every few days. But I take lecithin, ginseng, zinc, and a pill with a variety of other cock-upgrading plants in it so my dick replenishes fluids pretty quickly compared to normal. And I nut with the force of a thousand suns.

I probably only stimulate my prostate several times per year. Butt stuff is a hassle and poses certain risks

Is this chlorine smell what you meant by a putrid smell? That doesn't really seem putrid.

it's a far cry from normal ejaculate smell but no, the putrid smell is basically a fishy smell, like prawn heads left in the sun

i can take from this that it is not a lack or excess of nutrients causing the smell since i don't take any multi vitamins.

>it's pretty consistent unless I generally start masturbating too frequently or engage in prostate stimulation more than every few days
this is what im leaning toward. a build up of a particular substance being released when stimulated and through chronic and daily stimulation its reserves in the body get lower with less time to replenish. something like that.

That’s actually the poop on your fingers that smells putrid.