Want to kill myself cause I'm a fat piece of shit

> Want to kill myself cause I'm a fat piece of shit
>Do the research
>Buy the rope
>Tie rope behind closet door
>Use the rope, drop down, feel my head get heavy due to constriction
>Door breaks cause I'm a fatass loser
>Hate myself more now
Wish me luck next time, I'm gonna go to Heaven and hit God for his twisted sense of humor

Attached: IMG_20190731_041622.jpg (699x467, 82K)

stream it bitch

So cunts can harass my family like that other guy? No, I'm actually considerate about suicide. No stream cause I have a brain.

Well if you have a brain then you would know that suicide wouldn't make allow you to go to heaven (your word choice, not mine)

Haha, that was a joke. Catholics used to believe and some still do believe that suicide means you go to Hell. The more modern understanding is that people don't actually know because it's between me and God, which is just as bad. "If you're a good little boy when you kill yourself God might decide to be nice and send you to Heaven." Catholicism is basically North Korea, you pretend your leader is good cause if you don't they penetrate your ass.

Just go work out or something. Obviously it's good for getting in shape but it helps mentally too. Get some medication or something.

Half agree. I head to the gym 5/7 days a week. I don't see the point of getting meds though. I don't have depression.or anxiety or anything, maybe some super high functioning autism but I doubt it cause I don't have many symptoms, just the awkwardness. I don't wanna be drugged up by some psych student though, I don't trust them. Doctors have tools to see what the problem actually is. Psych is just guesswork based on how you feel. I'm good.

>commit suicide
>go to heaven
A-user, I....

Keep at it and you won't be a fat piece of shit. Make friends and spend lots of time doing/seeing new shit. Try more natural stuff to help get the mind on track; use kratom myself for various similar reasons, might help.

You're jealous I'm gonna be cracking open cold ones with my main J. Christ before you. Envy don't look good on you.

Maybe I won't be fat, but I'll always be a piece of shit. In highschool I used to take pics of girls and once had the flash on. Nobody ever came up to me about it, and I always tried to justify it by saying that literally every in this school has recorded someone without consent for stuff like Snapchat, but then I used my brain and realized that's still shitty. Also in eight grade I made a game where you and someone else touched a girls leg and whoever let go first lost. So killing myself is a good thing cause I'm a dickhead. I don't do it anymore but that doesn't make it not shitty either.

Just do it
twitch.tv/pillowcayse

I mean, I won't say it wasn't shitty but people change. Honestly the fact that you still feel guilty about it even with fairly reasonable attempts at justifications should indicate a level of morality; I think many people would just wave it off or not think about it.

If you feel like a shitty person, stop being one. It may not be immediate and it may not be entirely easy but it is fairly simple. Do some service to women or a relevant organization, if you want to have some more obvious redemptive connection; or any charitable work, if simply helping people out in general will help balance some scales.

As someone who has dealt with almost the exact same past of fairly slimy stunts, I can say that it's not worth giving up over. I still contend with shameful memories, but now they're simply a distasteful reminder of someone who no longer exists.

Try intermittent fasting.
This February I was 255 now I'm 207 going for 190... 6,1 here

Nah fuck that, I'll pick a cam site. What's best?

Starve yourself to death.
Or if you lack the will power get a few tapeworms. They’ll slowly starve you and your might find that being skinny improves your outlook on life.

At least if you have second thought you can get ride of tapeworms.

To be honest, maybe you're right. Maybe I don't want to die, I want 'him' to die. This is a perspective I genuinely never considered, it explains why I fail attempts. Kinda like slapping a fly away from your face, you mean to hit the fly but you just hit yourself. I think I'll think on that. I'll try to separate us so he can kill himself. No promises, but I appreciate the perspective. I've never really admit that stuff anywhere else for obvious reasons. Alright, I have a lot to think about. Thanks again for the perspective.

Hey, congrats. Shorter than you but I weigh more eheh. I go to the gym and still sorta have a metabolism at 19 so I'll focus on that for now.

Nah, I can barely not eat for 5 minutes.

For the wages of sin is death. That means eternal death, or hell. If you kill yourself right now you will burn eternally in HELL. Jesus Christ died for you so you wouldn’t have to endure that. No one could satisfy God’s requirement for perfection since He is holy so He took your punishment upon Himself because He loves you that much. If there is a shred of this being true ask God to reveal it you and repent and ask for forgiveness before you do this. You were warned.

Why kill yourself because you're fat? Sounds like you struggle from self hatred and body issues, but these issues really aren't that important.

You can lose weight, and you can get over this. You only have one life, and its stupid to throw it away over something as minuscule as this.

St. Jimmy died today
He blew his brains out into the bay
In the state of mind
It's my own private suicide