Alcoholi bipolar dude going through withdrawals in Kyoto writes a bunch of garbage instead of drinking

Alcoholi bipolar dude going through withdrawals in Kyoto writes a bunch of garbage instead of drinking
Yo whatup everybody, my name is JortsShorts - I have several internet aliases but let's run with this one for now. I'm almost 27 and I'm going through alcohol withdrawals in a tatami-matted room in a little house in Kyoto, Japan. I'm here with my wife, who is a great person btw for putting up with me and for many other reasons. We're on a 40-ish day trip through Singapore, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia. I've been an addict since I was like 15. I've done all the drugs, OD'd on heroin a couple times, lost months of my life to benzos, totaled like 9 vehicles, had a lot of hospitalizations, broken neck, broken other shit, whatever, just your run of the mill fuck-up. I was born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1992 and moved to Chicago with my mom and sister when I was 4. I suspect my grandfather was partially responsible for the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl. He worked there for months after the disaster as well. I suspect I'm some type of mutant. Anyway. I like talking shit on the internet and you can listen or you can not listen and I'm gonna be chain smoking cigarettes and eating bento boxes but what I won't be doing is drinking alcohol. Might watch all the Fast & Furious movies in a row. I don't even like cars that much. I fucking feel like garbage right now, dude. And I'm scared I can't do it. I was hallucinating like crazy last night, totally sober. I made friends with a cat out here. I named her Bobo. Our relationship was severed by an angry Japanese lady though. Oh yeah, I'm also bipolar and I have sclerosis and I do real estate shit for a living if you're curious. I like rap music a lot.

Attached: efp06v.jpg (1600x1200, 796K)

Nigger you must be smoking that crack if you think I'm reading all that shit

Dude good for you man but shorten the posts a bit, come to America and buy me some cigarettes

Whatever dawg
I spotted a beanermobile in japan lol on my way to buy more bento boxes

Attached: mmtswn.jpg (1600x1200, 534K)

Are you guys for real that's a lot for you to handle? That's short as fuck. I pop off 4 pages in 10 minutes no problemo. I might start and finish a book on a 4-hour flight. This is child's play

Attached: IMG_20190731_155142.jpg (4032x3024, 639K)

>Are you guys for real that's a lot for you to handle?
I got through 2 sentences before I got bored to shit

That's cool and shit dude but why even bother replying? Most shit is boring to me. I just ignore it. Why are you wasting your time on my boring shit?

Attached: IMG_20190730_140315.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

It makes you cry like a bitch, that's why

cool cool
i was really cautious about the bidet at first. i was super hesitant. i started with the lowest pressure setting. 3 days in, my blastingmy asshole with the highest pressure water jet available. i might try gay sex next. or ask my wife to peg me or something.

Attached: IMG_20190729_135708.jpg (4032x3024, 889K)

nice rims nice dubs

I don't give a shit bruh. I'm only here to laugh at you.

yeah thats the first rims i saw in this country, most their cars are narrower than hank hills urethra

well then say something funny faggot

Attached: IMG_20190728_182023.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

I said at you, not with you

>I pop off 4 pages in 10 minutes no problemo. I might start and finish a book on a 4-hour flight. This is child's play

So. How does it feel for you when the mania comes on now?

why ar you still posting? im killing time while i withdraw from alcohol. what the fuck you on fuckstickyyyy?

Attached: 346bay9.jpg (1600x1200, 487K)

I guess I'll find out. I've been drinking it away for 12 years.

here's a new tat i got in osaka
my wife got one too
i ruined this little asian chick hahahah
nah she gucci she drives a volvo now she gonna be alright she got a 2 million dollar life insurance policy for when i finally OD

Attached: IMG_20190727_232222.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

fucking worthless junkie
fuck you and your chink wife, how does it feel to have lived for nothing more than wasting time and money? I hope you fucking relapse, OD and fucking die
PS "wah wah I'm a junkieeee I have all these pwoblems" you are pathetic and you deserve to be fucking ashamed, I can tell that being a junkie loser is and will always be the only interesting thing about you. go OD in a ditch muthafucka

Cool shit man I'm rich as fuck and my wife is hot and I'm in Japan eating sushi cool story bro :):):)

Attached: IMG_20190727_150529.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

no need to get defensive ""bro"" I'm sure you are very happy and smiley face ""bro""
jesus christ please go back to r*ddit

are you really putting bro in quotes?
no im not happy but you posit that im some loser and i post that i am more successful than you in every measurable way
suck a weenie
im not going away dude ill be here for the next 100 hours

im gonna go smoke a menthol american spirit i will be back in 15 minutes to talk more shit

Attached: ix5pjc.jpg (1600x1200, 256K)

Did u ever play a game called hobbit???

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
please go backkkkkkk
you are so fucking annoyinggggggggg
also
"no im not happy but you posit that im some loser and i post that i am more successful than you in every measurable way"
we are on an anonymous website stupid braindead junkie, there's no le epic upboat points here, please take your blogposting to facebook, oh wait you swore off facebook since your family cut off all communication with you because you're a junkie POS
FUCK you

Did u kill and eat the jap bitch?

this is what OP looks like to normal people

Attached: OPOD.jpg (300x230, 9K)

Nah but I played WoW for a long time and I played Star Wars Minis and briefly Dungeons and Dragons

i have a great relationship with my family. just talked to my mom this morning. i bought her a house last year and got her out of a toxic relationship

update: kitty cat came back but my heart was no longer in the game

never gave a fuck aint about to start
push me far enough shoot up the mini mart
push me far enough collect scraps in carts
alcohol withdrawls all i do is fart

pretty close yeah