Can someone give me stages of LSD experiences based on Dosage

Can someone give me stages of LSD experiences based on Dosage..
Thank you

Attached: 1561096228967.gif (380x214, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either you are too stupid too google.
Either so stupid that you trust Yea Forums advice over erowids advice.
Either you are an attention seeking whore.

Either way, you are the reason people look down so much on drugs

I did already google motherfucker, its always 1-2 most popular searches that come..

I want to hear more from more sides not just top voted reddit that everyone reads

Attached: 12.jpg (900x571, 70K)

I average a dose of around 200 mics (im 6ft1, 95kg) and I find this to be the most common experience:
- after about 35 minutes, giggly stage kicks in accompanied by a slight change in colour grading
- after an hour, giggly stage passes followed by increasing intensity of discombobulation (begins with a short attention span) + light wiggly visuals
- Visuals begin properly, shifting patterns, colours hallucinations (usually I start to recognise images of things/people in inanimate or swaying objects)
- for the next couple hours I expect a lil wig out (feeling uncomfortable in any seating/laying position and sometimes feeling uncomfortable in ones own skin)
- Visuals peak in intensity at around 3/4 hours. Sense of uncomfortability peaks also (I cannot communicate with others at this stage, words don't work, brain is working overdrive)
- For the 5/6 hours (sometimes longer) visuals dampen in intensity but a general sense of something being off remains

I can't sleep after any serotonin affective of psychoactive substance so when the afterglow ends and the comedown begins, be prepared to lay restlessly or pop a Xanax

xox

try dmt...i hear its great

completely different box of frogs

try acid, shrooms or 4aco first, DMT could spin you out hard

took some time to work up to

i have never tried anything except weed...i have some raw materials for making dmt(mhrb) ..do you think its a good idea to go straight for dmt?

Personally I wouldn't try DMT until you get comfortable with intense psychoactive substances

DMT is one of the most intense synthetic experiences you can achieve and it can do some damage. You'd probably be fine eventually doing DMT but if you've only ever smoked boof it would be like learning to pilot a jet before learning to walk

Amateurs...

>>"Onset: Depending on how much and how recently one has eaten food, LSD generally takes 20 - 60 minutes (though sometimes as long as 2 hrs) to take effect.
>>Duration: LSD's total duration is normally considered to be around 12 hours from the time of oral ingestion to end of the primary effects. The strong peak/plateau effects last around 6-10 hours. The complete range of effects last between 8 and 48 hours, depending on dose, with doses under 40 micrograms lasting much shorter than doses over 500 micrograms (very heavy). Most people report the primary effects last until 6-10 hours after taking between 50 and 500ug and most feel unusual, with difficulty sleeping, until 10-18 hours after first ingestion or until they have had a full night's rest and a meal. It is unusual, but well documented in scientific and experiential literature, for a small number of people to trip for 16-24 hours after a single dose of LSD, usually if they have an unusually powerful experience or took a heavy dose."

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

Attached: 1741447_Winter_2800px.jpg (2800x1884, 1.54M)

but its just for 15 minutes right?

No... It may be that way to those around you, but it will feel like eons, and that's what matters.

^^ They're right.
Trust the trips

Attached: 1518792595174.jpg (1920x1200, 1.44M)

But I must add that DMT is not synthetic... It is the most natural psychoactive substance

Attached: impossible-wallpapers-005.jpg (2160x1152, 1.39M)

Yes, you will fall essentially unconscious (definitely need a trip sitter) for around just over 10 minutes.

However, your sense of time will be distorted - it will feel longer.

* A little advice - smoke though a thin glass pipe (like a glass pipe), heat from below and DO NOT burn it

Lmao it is an actual 15 minutes, but if you're halucinating, it feels like ages.... You better be ready

* I meant like a crack pipe

Attached: JcomC01VeK5M3fXv0T73um-UpGqXe-Xc_6m0LsSxbnw.jpg (2289x1555, 1.16M)

I recommend a bong

Attached: 1539262710798.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

erowid.org you fucking dickhead

Lol fr finally someone else with some sense

Attached: IAmDiamonds.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER I don't want to read one example or one story and base everything on that.
I want to hear multiple perspectives.
Jesus you are type of Faggots that pop anything in mouth after reading one story.

>BROOO SOUNDS SICK I WANT TOOO

Attached: vvc.jpg (960x960, 168K)

How retarded can one be? You've obviously never even used erowid.

Attached: 1487071374390.jpg (1696x2136, 1.17M)

attention span of a millennial..

I'm sorry OP. Judging by your shitty attitude and your inability to perform proper research on a drug, we conclude the following: 'You are not ready yet..'

How dumb you have to be to get everything from one source that million people read?

Attached: 1562185448496.jpg (576x778, 69K)

will this one do?i also heard of the sandwich method but i dont want to mix weed with dmt

Attached: z1.jpg (800x800, 40K)

Erowid.org is a meticulous collection of thousands of sources. Furthermore, we encourage you to use multiple reputable sites, not just Erowid. Just look for tripsafe and LSD

How dumb do you have to be to discount everything in the one comprehensive, collective archive of psychonautic information?

Ew that will work but you can dow way better. The sandwich method is legit, too

this place is distraction only - NWO confirmed

Is DMT safe with antidepressants? Once I started on lexapro LSD stopped having any effect on me, and too much psilocybin makes me go manic now so I stay away from it.

>Is DMT safe with antidepressants?
You answer your own question here:
>LSD stopped having any effect on me, and too much psilocybin makes me go manic now so I stay away from it.

Yes, I suppose I did. Rats.

Attached: 1428720643085 (1).jpg (720x715, 398K)

couldn't you just cold start DMT with a torch on a low setting pre carb capped on a dab rig?

>either
>3 options

Is it viable to take a 20mcg dose?

yeah just don't burn it directly with the torch, heat the nail up and rip. a globe/dome whatever is preferable.

of LSD*

i experienced a depressive spike coming down off of it that was very short lived but extremely unpleasant. it was like being sad that i had "died" and disappointed i didn't.
would recommend having a handler.

Why? you'll feel nothing. And no, it doesn't 'boost your creativity' or gives you the 'ability to see things from a different viewpoint' microdosing is a shitty meme. That said, tripping can help against depression and PTSD. But I wouldn't recommend to do it often

Alright, thanks!

I took 10 strips at once I think that is more than enough for any one person in their life.

Thats just asking for permanent brain dmg.

I did acid once everyone was staring at me with blank faces I still don't know if it was real or not

This guy knows the Bible is full of shit, man.